What's That Smell??
After smoking for 25 of my 42 years of age. I now know what things smell like. And I'm not all together sure that is a good thing! Being a smoker, I knew I couldn't really smell cigarettes, but I thought everything else was basically the same for some reason. Now after a few weeks of not smoking, I've learned the following things.
1. Cigarettes stink to high heaven!
2. My mothers house really does smell like a Pug.
3. Frying meat is really pretty nasty. I keep wondering if things are still "good" because ummm are they supposed to smell like that?
4. I have really good taste since my favorite perfume Obsession still smells Divine! Let me tell you, that was a relief!
5. Those wonderful "clumping odor eating" cat litter brands don't work nearly as well as I thought they did!
I'm still not smoking, not even a puff and am learning that its a smelly world we live in!