"Principles Of Miracles"............Part 1Chapter 1
THE MEANING OF MIRACLES
"Principles of Miracles".
1) There is no order of difficulty in miracles. One is not "harder" or "bigger' than another, They are all the same. All ex
love are maximal.
2) Miracles as such do not matter. The only thing that matters are their source, Which is far beyond evaluation.
3) Miracles occur naturally as ex
comes from love is a miracle.
4) All miracles mean life, and God is the Giver of life. His voice will direct you very specifically, you will be told all you need to know
5) Miracles are habits, and should be involuntary. They should not be under conscious control. Consciously selected miracles can be
6) Miracles are natural. When they do not occur something has gone wrong.
7) Miracles are everyone's right, but purification is necessary first.
8) Miracles are healing because they supply a lack; they are performed by those who temporarily have more for those who temporarily
9) Miracles are a kind of exchange. Like all ex
the physical laws. They bring more love both to the giver and the receiver.
10) The use of miracles as spectacles to induce belief is a misunderstanding of their purpose.
(End of Part I)
goodogstay 46-50, M 3 Oct 25, 2011