Principles Of Miracles Part 11) There is no order of difficulty in miracles.
One is not "harder" or "bigger" than another.
They are all the same. All ex
2) Miracles as such do not matter
. The only thing that matters is their source, which is far beyond evaluation.
3) Miracles occur naturally as ex
The real miracle is the love that inspires them.
In this sense, everything that comes from love is a miracle.
4) All miracles mean life, and God is the giver of life.
His voice will direct you very specifically.
You will be told all you will need to know.
5) Miracles are habits, and should be involuntary.
They should not be under conscious control.
consciously selected miracles can be misguided.
6) Miracles are natural.
When they do not occur, something has gone wrong.
7) Miracles are everyone's right,
but purification is necessary first.
8) Miracles are healing because they supply a lack;
They are performed by those who temporarily have more,
for those who temporarily have less.
9) Miracles are a kind of exchange.
like all ex
which are always miraculous in the true sense,
the exchange reverses the physical laws.
They bring more love both to the giver and to the receiver.
10) The use of miracles as spectacles to induce belief
is a misunderstanding of their purpose.
goodogstay 46-50, M 0 Jan 15, 2013