18 So FarI have regressed many times and so far I have found that I have lived a total of 18 lives (this one being my 19th), and I remember 10 of them thanks to regression therapy.
1. I was a native American woman, an advisor of sorts and possibly a mid-wife. I remember bits and pieces of her life, like her playing with her grandchildren, etc. The landscape was mountainous and lots of red dirt, but still plenty of vegetation. I suspect it was somewhere like Idaho.
2. A male in some African country. I died very young in a tribal feud.
3. A red-haired European woman who was some sort of nobility (nothing so high as a queen or even princess). I remember being very bitter and treating my servants rudely. I died from some sort of terminal sickness, alone except for one servant who remained by my side despite my cruelty- she was a young girl who didn't even speak my language.
4. A miner in a country I believe was Romania. I don't think I was Romanian, though. I looked Turkish or Middle Eastern. I died of lung complications due to my work.
5. A young mother in Asia who drowned along with her baby.
6. Another young Asian woman (this life is very vivid- I believe I was in Kyoto, Japan). I was miserable in an abusive marriage, and my father beat me as well. My only solace was my alone-time in a garden. I remember having a cricket or a grasshopper in a teeny little cage.
7. A young woman who was 18 when she died- trampled by an unruly horse. I believe this was Mississippi, and I believe I was of mixed race.
8. A young doctor's wife in Chicago sometime in the twenties or thirties. I believe this to be the life I lived directly before the one I live presently. She was dark-haired, pale skinned (a look I must favor- it's been pretty common in my existences lol) and she wore polka-dots so often that her nickname was Dot, but that was not her given name. She had one son.
9. A wealthy southern man. I was married to the girl of my dreams but she couldn't stand me. I this entire life trying to please her and make her love me, but she never did.
10. A red-haired northern European (German?) man who was mute and lived alone in the woods. This was actually the most traumatic life I have ever lived, I believe. I was burned to death by a mob of men with torches, Frankenstein-style. While going through this regression, I actually had a severe panic attack and began to cry uncontrollably and shake like a leaf. I had to be brought out of the hypnosis because I was so upset. I had nightmares about this death for weeks after the regression.
SpiritOfTheRabbit 31-35, F 3 Responses 1 Sep 27, 2011