Things I Liked About Princess Diana1) her bashful shy smiles and gentle eyes trying to hide under her fringe
2) her giggles
3) she looked really really beautiful without make up... more pretty without make up than with make up in a few photos ... she was very beautiful
4) her clothing style was cute in the 79-80 before the wedding, wedding dress was amazing on her and she looked like a perfect princess bride ever and she was always so stylishly dressed
5) she appeared to suffer so much from media and people around her... she had depression and upsets that I can relate to
6) I liked everything about her from the begining to her tragic end... I had very bad depression and tears for ages after she died
7) she spoke lovely soft voice
8) she lit up the worlds of so many people and I doubt that any other princess will ever be able to do the same thing ever again (for me at least- it may be because I was a little girl when she came on the scene but she was the type of princess every little girl dreamed of as story book perfect I think- kind of like the fairy godmother or mother or best friend everyone would have wanted)...
9) she did a lot for society and charity groups, she did a lot for raising the status of women and women s issues in general... even if subliminally
10) she is an enigma that will never be beaten ever (at least to me)
I had a diana doll, books and magazines and cut out pop stuff ... this that and everything else Diana ... even collected the coins and my grandpa had a Princess Diana Tea cup...
czaristacrystals 36-40, F 4 Responses 2 Sep 29, 2011