Tons and Tons of Feelings
After I Write a story, I feel:
- Silly. Especially if its something embarrassing. There are a few on experiences on here that I cannot believe I shared.
- Dorky. Usually when I write a 'joke' story and no-one gets it; or they think I'm being serious.
- Vulnerable. When I share something that I'm not particularly comfortable with. There are a few stories that I'm seriously considering deleting...too personal, even though they're pretty vague.
- Relieved. When no-one reads the stories that made me feel vulnerable.
- Nostalgic. After writing about memories, especially those of my childhood.
- Mischievous. After writing a sarcastic or silly story.
- Vindicated. After spouting off about my ideals.
- Curious. After all of my stories. I want to see how people react to them. :)