I Almost Cut All My Hair Off

Tools
|Unsubscribe
|Favorite
|Font + / -

Posted by wetmini1
on September 8th, 2012 at 10:41 PM

I HAVE WAIST LENGTH DK. BROWN HAIR., IT IS MY PRIDE AND JOY ...I LOVE MY HAIR AND NEVER WOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF CUTTING IT TILL ABOUT 9 MONTHS AGO . I TEACH AT A GYM SOO I MEET LOTS OF PEOPLE, THEY COME AND GO USEING THE GYM FOR ALL SORTS OF REASONS. THIS GENTLEMAN,... THO HE WASN'T... SEEN ME AND IT STARTED WITH HI ..NO BIG DEAL ...THEN I NOTICED HE WOULD SHOW UP WHEN I WAS LEAVING ..NOT COOL ...DONT REALLY KNOW HIM.. BUT TO BE CORDUAL I WOULD TALK. HE TRIED PICKING ME UP ...TELLIN ME HOW BEAUTIFUL I WAS AND HOW GOOD HE WOULD TREAT ME ..NOT IN THIS LIFE...I POLITELY TOLD HIM NO ...SORRY ..NOT INTERRESTED. THAT DIDN'T WORK. HE STARTED TOUCHIN MY HAIR ...NO ONE TOUCHES MY HAIR WITHOUT ASKIN ME FIRST.HE WOULD STROKE IT AND PET IT I WOULD TELL HIM TO STOP .THAT WORKED FOR A WHILE...HE SAID I REALLY HAD THE MOST GORGEOUS HAIR HE HAD EVER SEEN.. I SAID THANKS A BUNCH ..BUT PLEASE DONT TOUCH ..I FOUND OUT THAT HE WAS A TRAINER AT THE GYM. NOW I WAS SCREWED ..WHAT WAS I TO DO ..I THOUGHT ID CUT ALL MY HAIR OFF AND THAT WOULD END IT..EASY ENOUGH..RIGHT ...WRONG..I WAS SO UPSET I CRIED FOR 2 DAYS DIDNT GO TO WORK AND FINALLY MADE THE APPOINTMENT AT THE SALON . I WENT IN TOLD MY STYLIST...WHO IVE BEEN GOIN TO FOR YEARS ..WHAT I WANTED DONE..SHE SAID OK ARE U SURE..I SAID YES..WHILE I WAS STILL CRYIN. FIRST SHE SAID YOU GO HOME AND THINK ABOUT IT PLEASE' SHE DIDN'T WAST ME TO DO SOMETHING ILL REGRET FOR A LONG TIME.SO I DID IWENT HOME WENT BACK TO WORK AND CONFIDED IN THE GYM SUPERVISOR. HE SAID I SHOULD HAVE TOLD HIM EARILYIER. I SAID I TRIED TO HANDLE IT MYSELF BUT COULDN'T. I TOLD HIM THE WHOLE STORY AND THAT I WAS GONNA CUT ALL MY HAIR OFF AND HOW UPSET I GOT.HE TOLD ME TO GO HOME AND HE WOULD TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING AND THAT I SHOULDN'T WORRY AND NOT TO CUT ALL MY HAIR OFF. I WENT HOME CALLED MY STYLIST AND TOLD HER I CHANGED ME MIND. SHE SAID THAT SHE WAS GLAD I WASNT DOIN ANYTHIN FOOLISH. I DONT KNOW WHAT THE MANAGER SAID TO THAT MAN .. BUT TO THIS DAY HE HASN'T SAID BOO TO ME OR EVEN SHOWED UP , THANK GOD.

Delete this confession

1 Reaction

you rock 2 teehee 3 I understand 4 sorry, hugs 0 wow, just wow 1

There are no comments yet. Be the first to write one!

Optional location information shared by the user
Location: Pittsburgh

Map data ©2012 Google - Terms of Use

Set your location, and find confessions near you!
Post A New Confession

From Author
From Category
Recently Popular

wetmini1

31-35, F
Last Seen: September 17th, 2012

There are no other confessions by this author right now. Check out other confessions by clicking the tabs above!

Questions & Answers

Does anyone else like the current advert for sheba cat food?

Asked by gluteusmaximustoo - No Answers Yet - 3 minutes ago

Are sure do you spent any time out of thinking?

Asked by krahm - 1 Answer - 3 minutes ago

So What is The Story, Folks?

Asked by Sandlapper57 - 4 Answers - 3 minutes ago

I have class soon but this looks like a viable option?

Asked by BadassQuiat - 1 Answer - 4 minutes ago

When there's a battle between good and bad , which one do you give in to.. And why?

Asked by Halez7 - 3 Answers - 4 minutes ago

Ask a Question

What's the longest movie marathon you've sat through?

60 Answers • Open
Answer Question

If you are in a crisis, please call for help:

1-800-273-8255 or 1-800-784-2433 (available 24/7)

Search over 13 million life experiences and stories

From the experience archive: I Im In A Closet Gay, "I Want to Know the Story Behind Your Username

All

This is your place to share the experiences that matter most to you.

Experience & Support Groups
Stories / People
Confessions / Challenges
Answers / Blogs
Dream Interpretations
Invite Friends

Explore

From pets to cancer support, EP has something for everyone.

Life / Education / Entertainment

Trending Topics
Free Online Games
Name Meanings / Song Meanings
Greeting Cards / Dictionary
Topics / BroadCause

About

Experience Project is the largest living collection of shared experiences.

Help + FAQs / Suggestions
About Us / Our Blog
Advertise / Contact
Press / Company Info

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Sitemap

Site contents © Experience Project, Inc. 2004 - 2012. All Rights Reserved. Unauthorized reproduction is strictly forbidden.

Stories

Tools
|Unsubscribe
|Favorite
|Font + / -

Posted by wetmini1
on September 8th, 2012 at 10:41 PM

I HAVE WAIST LENGTH DK. BROWN HAIR., IT IS MY PRIDE AND JOY ...I LOVE MY HAIR AND NEVER WOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF CUTTING IT TILL ABOUT 9 MONTHS AGO . I TEACH AT A GYM SOO I MEET LOTS OF PEOPLE, THEY COME AND GO USEING THE GYM FOR ALL SORTS OF REASONS. THIS GENTLEMAN,... THO HE WASN'T... SEEN ME AND IT STARTED WITH HI ..NO BIG DEAL ...THEN I NOTICED HE WOULD SHOW UP WHEN I WAS LEAVING ..NOT COOL ...DONT REALLY KNOW HIM.. BUT TO BE CORDUAL I WOULD TALK. HE TRIED PICKING ME UP ...TELLIN ME HOW BEAUTIFUL I WAS AND HOW GOOD HE WOULD TREAT ME ..NOT IN THIS LIFE...I POLITELY TOLD HIM NO ...SORRY ..NOT INTERRESTED. THAT DIDN'T WORK. HE STARTED TOUCHIN MY HAIR ...NO ONE TOUCHES MY HAIR WITHOUT ASKIN ME FIRST.HE WOULD STROKE IT AND PET IT I WOULD TELL HIM TO STOP .THAT WORKED FOR A WHILE...HE SAID I REALLY HAD THE MOST GORGEOUS HAIR HE HAD EVER SEEN.. I SAID THANKS A BUNCH ..BUT PLEASE DONT TOUCH ..I FOUND OUT THAT HE WAS A TRAINER AT THE GYM. NOW I WAS SCREWED ..WHAT WAS I TO DO ..I THOUGHT ID CUT ALL MY HAIR OFF AND THAT WOULD END IT..EASY ENOUGH..RIGHT ...WRONG..I WAS SO UPSET I CRIED FOR 2 DAYS DIDNT GO TO WORK AND FINALLY MADE THE APPOINTMENT AT THE SALON . I WENT IN TOLD MY STYLIST...WHO IVE BEEN GOIN TO FOR YEARS ..WHAT I WANTED DONE..SHE SAID OK ARE U SURE..I SAID YES..WHILE I WAS STILL CRYIN. FIRST SHE SAID YOU GO HOME AND THINK ABOUT IT PLEASE' SHE DIDN'T WANT ME TO DO SOMETHING ILL REGRET FOR A LONG TIME.SO I DID I WENT HOME WENT BACK TO WORK AND CONFIDED IN THE GYM SUPERVISOR. HE SAID I SHOULD HAVE TOLD HIM EARILYIER. I SAID I TRIED TO HANDLE IT MYSELF BUT COULDN'T. I TOLD HIM THE WHOLE STORY AND THAT I WAS GONNA CUT ALL MY HAIR OFF AND HOW UPSET I GOT.HE TOLD ME TO GO HOME AND HE WOULD TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING AND THAT I SHOULDN'T WORRY AND NOT TO CUT ALL MY HAIR OFF. I WENT HOME CALLED MY STYLIST AND TOLD HER I CHANGED ME MIND. SHE SAID THAT SHE WAS GLAD I WASNT DOIN ANYTHIN FOOLISH. I DONT KNOW WHAT THE MANAGER SAID TO THAT MAN .. BUT TO THIS DAY HE HASN'T SAID BOO TO ME OR EVEN SHOWED UP , THANK GOD.

Delete this confession

1 Reaction

you rock 2 teehee 3 I understand 4 sorry, hugs 0 wow, just wow 1

There are no comments yet. Be the first to write one!

Optional location information shared by the user
Location: Pittsburgh

Map data ©2012 Google - Terms of Use

Set your location, and find confessions near you!
Post A New Confession

From Category
Recently Popular

wetmini1

31-35, F
Last Seen: September 17th, 2012

Questions & Answers

Does anyone else like the current advert for sheba cat food?

Asked by gluteusmaximustoo - No Answers Yet - 3 minutes ago

Are sure do you spent any time out of thinking?

Asked by krahm - 1 Answer - 3 minutes ago

So What is The Story, Folks?

Asked by Sandlapper57 - 4 Answers - 3 minutes ago

I have class soon but this looks like a viable option?

Asked by BadassQuiat - 1 Answer - 4 minutes ago

Asked by Halez7 - 3 Answers - 4 minutes ago

Ask a Question

What's the longest movie marathon you've sat through?

60 Answers • Open
Answer Question

If you are in a crisis, please call for help:

1-800-273-8255 or 1-800-784-2433 (available 24/7)

Search over 13 million life experiences and stories

All

This is your place to share the experiences that matter most to you.

Experience & Support Groups
Stories / People
Confessions / Challenges
Answers / Blogs
Dream Interpretations
Invite Friends

Explore

From pets to cancer support, EP has something for everyone.

Life / Education / Entertainment

Trending Topics
Free Online Games
Name Meanings / Song Meanings
Greeting Cards / Dictionary
Topics / BroadCause

About

Experience Project is the largest living collection of shared experiences.

Help + FAQs / Suggestions
About Us / Our Blog
Advertise / Contact
Press / Company Info

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Sitemap

wetmini1 wetmini1
36-40, F
3 Responses Sep 17, 2012

Grow your hair out long enough to donate to a Cancer victims hair collection program to create human haired wigs.

touching of hair is not bad,first you think foolishly to cut your hair but you realizes later

good copy paste stuff