This just happened upon me b/c I couldn't afford to feed myself, anymore. It doesn't help that I get alot of compliments and positive attention (besides Mommie Dearest, of course) for it, now. It's veeery difficult to explain, maybe if I listed it:
1. Grew up severely obese/overweight, had thyroid issues.
2. Had 2nd kid (was up to 300 pounds).
3. Getting progressively harder and harder to feed 4 ppl on my Hubby's measly *** budget. Glad there's even a budget there, lemme tell u.
4. Losing massive amounts of weight (hmmm, wonder if my hypothyroid geared up to hyper or regular, oh, well, can't find out 'til I find a damn endocrinologist...), can fit into the cutest clothes, have cute-*** boys hitting on me. You know, the type I always thought was hot but wouldn't glance my way twice in high school and general/overall better treatment in society.
5. More flexible, can keep up with the kids much, much better and faster (I was mid-air for, like, 3 whole seconds once whne I jumped over an obstacle), much more limber and able, can fit into my tiny car better..hey! I can turn around so the kids can see my face when I yell at them. Ok, yelling at the kids was put there for humor, b/c they r good and rarely ever need a talking to (That's what Mr. Belt is for..again, I'm kidding!!!)
6. Have internet access, typed in "anorexia" and "starving" into Google (to see what they did about hunger pains which I soon got used to and actually welcomed) and I think it's safe to say the rest is history...