Maybe, I Will Survive!
Wow, right now I just realized I don't want James back. Sure, it was fun while it lasted....ok maybe not fun (at all) the last 6 months or so for me, but, it was fun in the beginning....WHEN WE WERE BABIES IN HIGH SCHOOL...5 years ago!!!!
Anyways, I was listening to this catchy song called "I want you back for good" from the 90's (just b/c it popped into my head, was also super catchy & reminded me of my childhood) not b/c I was looking for 'I'm missing my ex gf songs' & I realized I DON'T WANT HIM BACK!!!!
First off (some things James did that I don't want my new love to do), I DON'T want a man who...
1) Drinks 6 out of the 7 days of the week.
2) Hates my mom
3) Never hangs out w/ my family, when I LOVE MY FAMILY! (I hang out w/ my parents ALL THE TIME!!! I consider them my best friends!!!)
4) Doesn't want to get married!
5) DOESN'T WANT CHILDREN!!!! ( I LOVE KIDS --- I'm going to school to be a kindergarden teacher!!!!)
6) Does crazy drugs all the time, ALL THE TIME!!!! Ex, acid, mushrooms, lsd, pills
7) Has a Dad that I CAN'T STAND!!!! (His Dad is a RAGING DRUNK, & does various drugs. Ex, cocaine, acid, mushrooms, lsd.)
8) (This is the kind of mean one) is outrageously FAT! Seriously...James has STRETCH MARKS & I didn't!!! He weighs, probably, an estimated guess of 275 - 300 pounds!
Ok, I'm sure I will think of TOOOOONS more **** later. But, wow, I feel better already!
And I even got a date tomorrow. I'm not trying to go out & get a lifelong relationship w/ this dude. I just want to take things slow & have fun w/ this guy. And it helps that he is very attractive. Nice!!