Im Scared...

My boyfriend and I have had unprotected sex for about 3 months because im allergic to laytex and dont like the way the condoms feel... I have an irregular period and it usually starts around the beginning of any given month and well its nearly the 13th. I think I'm pregnant but haven't had a positive test boyfriend knows I missed it but i don't know if i am or not...what do i do...?
harleyfayequinn harleyfayequinn
18-21, F
3 Responses Dec 12, 2012

id say go to your doctor an get a blood test.. they are most reliable then urine tests ! Hope everything turns to your favor!

Having an allergic reaction to condoms is NO excuse for having unprotected sex. There are birth control pills, birth control shots, vaginal rings(NuvaRing), different brands of condoms, and even female condoms. Research hypoallergenic condoms on Google. If you're scared and not ready for the hardships of raising a child, consider abortion, or the financial, mental, and health stresses the baby will bring you for 18 years+.

The only way to find out is to take a pregnancy test. Until then, there's no use worrying.

As an aside though, condoms are not the only contraceptive method used by millions. Google contraceptives and you'll find there are a lot of options a persons may take advantage of, depending on their comfort.