What To Do?

Sometimes i feel that i have been trapped,. in wrong body.
i am a girl instead of a boy.
i wear all female attire with full make up in leasure. when i got chance..
i want to change my sex.
HariPadaradha HariPadaradha
26-30, F
1 Response Oct 30, 2011

I can understand. From the time I was six I knew that when I was born the doctor had made a mistake ... he labled me male, instead of female who just happened to have a birth defect. Fortunately I had a mother who understood and I became her daughter. Of course I went through a few bumps in life, but eventually I met, dated and married who saw the woman within, thought it was great and encouraged me to explore and enjoy the feminine within. So I feel for you ...