Truths...1. What are you busy with? Ants are busy too.
2. Activity gets us busy. Productivity gets us the results. Activity concumes time. Productivity frees it.
3. Evolve beyond mere analyzing life. Just live it. Analysis is what makes it complicated.
4. Our today is the tomorrow that we worried about yesterday. We analyze and worry, futilely.
5 Worrying has become our habit. We do not evolve beyond it. That is why we are not happy.
6. Uncertainty is inevitable, but worrying is optional.
7. Pain is inevitable, but suffering is optional.
8. Diamond can not be polished without friction. Gold can not be purified without fire.
9. Evolved people go through trials. With that experience their life becomes better, not bitter.
10.Experience is a hard teacher. She gives the tests first and the lessons after.
11.Problems; Purposeful roadblocks on the way to enhanced spiritual clarity and mental strength.
12. inner strength comes from struggle and endurance, not when we are free from problems.
13. If we look outside, we will not know where we are heading. Looking outside we dream.
14.Look inside. Looking inside we awaken. Eyes provide sight. Heart provides insight.
15.Sometimes not succeeding fast enough seems to hurt more then moving in the right direction.
16.Success is a measure as decided by others. Satisfaction is a measure decided by ourselfs.
17. know the road ahead, not just yours. When awakened to the former, the latter follows.
18. Let us work to what the compass shows. Let others work to what the clock determines.
19. How do we stay motivated? By looking at how far we have come. Then by what it means now.
20. Let us count our blessings, before focusing on what we are missing.
21. The greatest surprise about people? They ask "why me?" when they suffer, not when they prosper.
22. Everyone wishes to have truth on their side,but few want to be on the side of truth.
23. To those who ask: Why am I here? And can't find an answer.....
24. "Seek not who you are, but determine who you want to be." The process includes the answer.
25." Stop looking for purpose, as to why you are here. Create it" The process includes the answer.
26. Life is not just a process of discovery. The one fulfilling to ourself is of creation.
27. Face the past, squarely and completely... To awaken into our future, free of regret.
28. That awakening is strategic, to deal with our present and unfolding our future
29. Sometimes our deepest desire sincere - most wish is seemingly unanswered...
30. But there are no unanswered prayers. ' Tis just a NO, while we unwarily wait on our attachment.
31. Let us evolve to when we can keep the faith and loose the fear.
32. Let us evolve to when we can believe our doubts, nor doubt our beliefs.
33. Let us evolve to when we can see life as a mystery to solve, not a problem to resolve.
34. Trust yourself. Life is wonderful if we know how to live.
35. Life is not measured by breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
36. The world has ambiguity and depth. Only you can interpret, clarify and fathom it.
Mayavadi 31-35, F 4 Responses 5 Nov 3, 2010