Here's To The Liars And Crazies!

So this is a post from HOHOFMYHOUSE on May 22nd from a 41-45 year old man. He told me a likes to abuse his wife for one but claims I'm judgemental and he lied about I message claiming I sent him personally to his inbox. So I say to him....from all my posts on here no one really believes u and I've had people messaging me that u put it up. I just now seen it and im sure if I would've really sent that to him he wouldn't have put it up. In all my comments towards him I've never been nice nor understanding to why he abuses his family. So he made up a fake message about me because I was winning my arguments towards him. MOST THE PEOPLE THAT COMMENTED ON THIS ARE PARTICIPANTS IN ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIPS ANS THEY CLAIM ABUSE MAKES THEM BETTER...

Natalie123ariel Sent Me This Message
Posted May 22nd, 2012 at 2:50PM

Add Friend
By: hohofmyhouse
Age: 41-45, Man
You have 1 group in common.
What's Your Story?
Share It Here
I am sorry for the disrespect I threw upon members of LDD...I was scared to just come out and say I need and want to be spanked, but I have noone to help me with this ...You see I'm alone in life because of my bad attitude no one wants to love a troll..I know I need to be taken over a knee and paddled hard I want this so bad but what do I do..I am so sorry for the hateful things I have said on here I hope you can forgive me and mentor me through my path of becoming a submissive woman so I can find some one to love me the way the LDD men love their wives...I day dream about being spanked..Its all I ever think about....
FavoriteFlagSubscribe
9 Comments (add your own)Sort By

Posted by ddandme on May 22nd, 2012 at 2:32PM
lmaooooo
Reply | like2dislike | Flag

Posted by Sophia333 on May 22nd, 2012 at 2:36PM
You have blocked this user. Their content is hidden. [show]
Reply | like2dislike | Flag

Posted by mrsCJV on May 22nd, 2012 at 2:44PM
Love it!!! No one wants to love a troll!! Lmao... Hahahaha
Reply | like2dislike | Flag

Posted by ACuriousStudent on May 22nd, 2012 at 2:48PM
Hum. If she did indeed send this to you she trusted you, I hope this is not a break of that trust. I've found those that scream and yell the loudest, those that go on the attack/defense the quickest are the ones most in need of understanding and help. *shrugs* I hope she finds it and can be happy.
Reply | like1dislike | Flag

Reply by Sophia333 May 22nd, 2012 at 3:07PM
i know. i get what you are saying. She was just such a snotbag that I wouldn't mind her getting her comeuppance
Reply | Flag

Reply by ddandme May 22nd, 2012 at 3:12PM
Remember when goldielocks sent her a message and she posted it then went on to embarrass her ...
Reply | Flag 4 more replies

Posted by tmll02089 on May 22nd, 2012 at 3:09PM
Well I for one approve of her getting what she needs...a decent whipping. I do not approve of the private message being published.
Reply | like1dislike | Flag

Reply by Sophia333 May 22nd, 2012 at 3:13PM
If only Lee :)
Reply | Flag

Reply by tmll02089 May 22nd, 2012 at 3:13PM
I know I know. Preaching to the choir.
Reply | Flag

Posted by Ispt2A on May 22nd, 2012 at 3:20PM
Nice!

I am sure this was done in jest, the troll doesn't have that style of writing.
Reply | like1dislike | Flag

Reply by Sophia333 May 22nd, 2012 at 3:27PM
yes given it wasn't riddled with non sequitur gibberish
Reply | Flag

Reply by ACuriousStudent May 22nd, 2012 at 3:28PM
Agreed. This one is much too mature and polite.
Reply | Flag

Posted by SassySexySweetSub on May 22nd, 2012 at 3:43PM
While I don't have much experience with this person except for the most recent posts I am really sad to see that people are making fun of her instead of helping her understand or at the very least ignoring her posts. Maybe I am being naive and this is just a game she is playing, but for people who don't want others to degrade them and make fun of the lifestyle they live it seems somewhat childish to do the same to another person. :(
Reply | like2dislike | Flag

Reply by Sophia333 May 22nd, 2012 at 3:52PM
I appreciate your opinion. Half of her stuff has been taken down due to harrasment, cyber bullying etc. We did try at first to educate.... it was like herding cats
Reply | Flag

Reply by SassySexySweetSub May 22nd, 2012 at 3:58PM
Yeah I understand, I'm starting to get that picture. I'm choosing to just ignore now as I see nothing I say accomplishes anything.
Reply | Flag 2 more replies

Posted by Sophia333 on May 23rd, 2012 at 6:57AM
You have blocked this user. Their content is hidden. [show]
Reply | like1dislike | Flag

Reply by Ispt2A May 23rd, 2012 at 8:24AM
That is the best way to handle trolls or people who are just trying to push your buttons in the wrong way.
Reply | Flag

Reply by Sophia333 May 23rd, 2012 at 8:43AM
Yes so I am told. :( I'm very much a hot-head though. So this will be a challenge
Reply | Flag

Posted by Natalie123ariel on May 25th, 2012 at 3:32AM
This doesn't embarress me it gives me enjoyment...I'm amused by this conflict and your fueling my fire.
Reply | This is your own comment: 1 | Flag | Delete Comment
Natalie123ariel Natalie123ariel
22-25, F
1 Response May 25, 2012

I don't care what anyone says..married people shouldnt abuse eachother. I really don't give a **** if it's consensual. Who has the right to use corpul punishment on a spouse. I thought in a marriage it was equal and built on trust and love. <br />
Let's give it up to the 40 year old man whose gained little to no wisdom over the years on this earth.