I think I've done this once, but I'm dead bored so here you go :
1. What is your name?
Cecilia - Cici for friends :D
2. How old are you?
3. Are you sure?
Unless I'm a dog, I'd say I am.
4. What is your earliest memory?
Hmmm probably not the earliest memory I have but the only one I can think of now : My god mother giving me this freaky clown for my room. I later saw a photo of that moment. I had on her red earings and was laughing.
5. What is your favorite alcoholic drink?
Black vodka :D
6. What is your favourite vegetable?
7. Do you remember your first day at school?
Yes. I remember because they all started singing a song that was popular at the time that had my name in it ...
8. What is the worst exam result you remember ever getting?
A 6 out of 20. Statistics ... Meh.
9. How tall are you?
5'3'' - short I know :P
10. Can you swim?
To save my life - yes. To save someone elses - YOU WILL DIE!
11. Who is your favourite movie actress?
12. Who is your favourite movie actor?
George Clooney *giggles*
13. Who is your favourite comedian?
Well, I don't know if he's considered a comedian per se, but George Calton.
14. Who is your favorite politician?
Favorite? I have to pick? Seriously, I despize politics.
15. Who is your favorite historical figure (been dead for at least 100 years)?
16. Who is your favorite super-heroine?
Cat woman -*Meow*
17. Who is your favorite super-hero?
Na na na na BATMAN!
18. Can you name a female scientist other than Madame Curie?
How many do you want? Lynn Margulis would have to be my favorite.
19. Who is your favorite mythological god or goddess?
20. Who is your favorite woman of all time?
My godmother or my mother.
21. Do you agree with "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth"?
Nope. But I do believe in Karma.
22. Do you agree with "Life does not forgive weakness"?
23. Do you agree with "It is the enemy who can truly teach us to practice the virtues of compassion and tolerance"?
24. Do you agree with "The state can do what they want to do"?
Hell no! LAWS!
25. Do you agree with "If I had to choose between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope I should have the guts to betray my country"?
26. Do you agree with "If the path be beautiful, let us not ask where it leads"?
"Do not judge a book by it's cover!"
27. Do you agree with "Crime is a product of social excess"?
In a way I think so. If there were inequities amongst us, the would be no reason to commit a crime - or most crimes.
28. Do you agree with "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"?
100% though I don't always follow this.
29. Do you agree with "And mankind is naught but a single nation"?
Wow too much filosofical thinking for almost 1 am, but yes.
30. Do you agree with "Bulimia is soooo '87"?
I do agree that the sky is blue due to light skattering, but not with this sadly.
31. What is the worst movie you have ever seen?
I can't even remember the last movie I saw never mind the worst one.
32. What is the worst TV show you have ever seen?
The price is right LOL
33. What is the worst book you have ever read?
Never met a book I didn't like.
34. What is the worst song you have ever heard?
Anything remotely "Kizombarish"
35. What is the worst sport you know of?
Golf. What is the point?
36. Who is the worst movie "star" ever?
37. Who is the worst comedian/comedienne ever?
38. Who is the worst author ever?
They all have their merits, otherwise they wouldn't be autors, but I don't like much Saramago - Punctuation please!
39. Who is the worst musical act ever?
Me in the shower ... well unless you like to laugh :D
40. Who is the worst sports "star" you have ever seen?
Don't watch much sports to be honest.
41. If you could go back in time to witness an historical event in person, what event would you want to see?
I'd like to have been present at any scientific event, to watch a mind of great inteligent make the leap no one before them had made.
42. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
43. If you could meet anyone in the world, who would you meet?
44. If you could become famous for one thing, what would that thing be?
A scientific breakthough :D
45. If you could buy anything regardless of cost, what would you buy?
46. If you could change any one thing about your country, what would it be?
The amount of politics these people spout on a daily basis.
47. If you could change any one thing about international politics, what would it be?
Politics again .....
48. If you could meet any famous person who is dead, who would it be?
49. If you could become dictator of the world, would you?
Nope. I can hardly make decisions for myself.
50. If you could eat an entire cow at one sitting, would you?
I could, but I wouldn't.
51. Have you ever illegally downloaded music/TV shows/movies from the net?
52. Have you ever used illegal narcotics (yes, even pot counts if it was illegal at the time)?
53. Have you ever gotten any points on your driving licence?
I don't know how to drive. How many points do I get for that?
54. Have you ever stolen anything from a shop?
When I was small I stole a baloon.
55. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes while underage?
56. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes for another person who was underage?
57. Have you ever tried to cheat the taxman/social security/other government agency?
Nope, I don't have a paycheck so they don't get a cut!
58. Have you ever ridden on a train or bus without paying?
Almost every day.
59. Have you ever been arrested?
60. Have you ever been charged with a crime ... ?
Again, with more feeling : Nevaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
61. What's the furthest you've ever been from home?
62. Where have you visited that you would like to go back to?
63. Where would you like to visit that you haven't yet?
USA or England
64. Where is your favourite place in the world?
A fantasy world.
65. Where have you visited that you hope never to go to again?
66. Where would you definitely never go to?
Hmmm ... North Pole, but the South pole has penguins :D
67. Where is your least favourite place in the world?
I have no clue.
68. What is your favourite way to travel ?
Train. It's quite comfy.
69. What is your least favourite way to travel?
Airplane - I get really air sick.
70. What is the capital of Assyria?
Where is Assyria?
71. What was the last movie you saw?
72. Was it any good?
I'm going to say not great because I can't remember it for the life of me.
73. What was the last book you read?
74. Was it any good?
Yes - I loved it :)
75. What was the last song you listened to?
Prescilla - Bat for Lashes.
76. Was it any good?
I'm still listening to it - so YES
77. What was the last computer game you played?
Farmville? LOL It was a while ago.
78. Did you do well?
I played for 5 minutes then got bored ...
79. What was the last meal you ate?
Pasta with Spinach and chocolate mousse for dessert!
80. Was it any good?
81. Do you believe in God/Goddess/Gods/Goddesses (delete to suit personal preference)?
There has to be something bigger than me, I have no clue what it is though.
82. Do you agree with the war in Iraq?
I don't agree with wars. Full stop.
83. Do you believe in aliens?
*Tries to hide third eye* Nooooooo ...
84. Do you agree with the theory of evolution?
85. Do you believe in reincarnation?
Isn't one life enough?
86. Do you agree with the idea of the UN?
I agree with the idea, not some of the practices.
87. Do you believe in karma?
88. Do you agree with the theories of man-induced global warming?
we help but cows help too :D.
89. Do you believe in democracy above all other systems of government?
Yes - in theory at least.
90. Do you agree with Freddie Mercury when he sings "Fat-bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round"?
91. What is your favourite movie?
Disney movies - Beauty and the beast.
92. What is your favourite book?
Hmm tough question there Sparky
93. What is your favourite song?
*Grins* dot com - Usher
94. What is your favourite city?
New York holds a certain appeal
95. What is your favourite sport?
96. What is your favourite place in the world?
My happy place - behind the waterfalls.
97. Are you glad these questions are almost over?
Not really ... when I finish these I'll just be dissapointed again when I refresh the page.
98. What are you going to do next?
99. Do you anticipate this activity being fun?
100. Give us a quote to end on ...
"All things happen for a reason" - Not original but true.