1. What is your name? Melody (:
2. How old are you? 18
3. Are you sure? Well, I was...
4. What is your earliest memory? Getting my finger cut open by a nutty boy with a pair of scissors in kindergarten.
5. What is your favorite alcoholic drink? E&J.
6. What is your favorite vegetable? Asparagus. Or spinach. Or cucumbers. Ugh, don't make me choose...
7. Do you remember your first day of school? No.
8. What is the worst exam result you remember ever getting? D.
9. How tall are you? 5'5''.
10. Can you swim? Yes.
11. Who is your favorite movie actress? Audrey Tautou.
12. Who is your favorite movie actor? Christian Bale.
13. Who is your favorite comedian? Craig Ferguson.
14. Who is your favorite politician? Haha. Good one.
15. Who is your favorite historical figure (been dead for at least 100 years)? Rasputin.
16. Who is your favorite super-heroine? Cat-woman.
17. Who is your favorite super-hero? Batman.
18. Can you name a female scientist other than Madame Curie? Lol. Nope.
19. Who is your favorite god or goddess? Zeus.
20. Who is your favorite woman of all time? Audrey Hepburn.
21. Do you agree with "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth"? As Gandhi says, an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
22. Do you agree with "Life does not forgive weakness"? Eh, in my case.
23. Do you agree with "It is the enemy who can truly teach us to practice the virtues of compassion and tolerance"? Yes... I like that.
24. Do you agree with "The state can do what they want to do"? No.
25. Do you agree with "If I had to choose between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope I should have the guts to betray my country" Yes.
26. Do you agree with "If the path be beautiful, let us not ask where it leads"? Yesss (:
27. Do you agree with "Crime is a product of social excess"? Slightly.
28. Do you agree with "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"? Absolutely.
29. Do you agree with "And mankind is naught but a single nation"? Lol. Yep.
30. Do you agree with "Bulimia is soooo '87"? What? >.>
31. What is the worst movie you have ever seen? I can't remember at the moment... but it was most-likely a sequel...
32. What is the worst TV show you have ever seen? Let's Make A Deal.
33. What is the worst book you have ever read? Is there such a thing?
34. What is the worst song you have ever heard? "According to You" at the moment.
35. What is the worst sport you know of? Golf.
36. Who is the worst movie "star" ever? Ever? I really have no idea...
37. Who is the worst comedian/comedienne ever? Can't you ask any positive questions???
38. Who is the worst author ever? I don't like labeling someone "worst ever". That's harsh...
39. Who is the worst musical act ever? Cats.
40. Who is the worst sports "star" you have ever seen? Oh geez.
41. If you could go back in time to witness an historical event in person, what event would you want to see? Martin Luther King, Jr.'s "I Have A Dream" speech.
42. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go? California.
43. If you could meet anyone in the world, who would you meet? The Dalai Lama.
44. If you could become famous for one thing, what would that thing be? Being a spiritual guru ;) lol.
45. If you could buy anything regardless of cost, what would you buy? A bigger and better home for my family.
46. If you could change any one thing about your country, what would it be? I'd like to see our nation more health-conscious.
47. If you could change any one thing about international politics, what would it be? No more dictatorships!
48. If you could meet any famous person who is dead, who would it be? Once again, Audrey Hepburn.
49. If you could become dictator of the world, would you? See my answer to #47.
50. If you could eat an entire cow at one sitting, would you? Ew. No.
51. Have you ever illegally downloaded music/TV shows/movies from the net? Nope.
52. Have you ever used illegal narcotics (yes, even pot counts if it was illegal at the time)? Haha. You do know who you're asking, right?
53. Have you ever gotten any points on your driving license? No.
54. Have you ever stolen anything from a shop? Yep.
55. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes while underage? Yessir. Praise Allah for fake ID's.
56. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes for another person who was underage? No way, Jose.
57. Have you ever tried to cheat the taxman/social security/other government agency? No.
58. Have you ever ridden on a train or bus without paying? No. But I plan to.
59. Have you ever been arrested? Almost.
60. Have you ever been charged with a crime ... ? Do the fashion police count?
61. What's the furthest you've ever been from home? A few states away. I know, lame.
62. Where have you visited that you would like to go back to? An Amish campground in Michigan.
63. Where would you like to visit that you haven't yet? Everywhere!
64. Where is your favourite place in the world? India or Hawaii.
65. Where have you visited that you hope never to go to again? Public restrooms.
66. Where would you definitely never go to? Probably Afghanistan... but I never say never.
67. Where is your least favourite place in the world? Ohio. Ironically, I live there.
68. What is your favourite way to travel? Road-trips!
69. What is your least favourite way to travel? I don't have one. I loveeee traveling.
70. What is the capital of Assyria? Can I Google it?
71. What was the last movie you saw? Amelie.
72. Was it any good? Yes.
73. What was the last book you read? Life 101.
74. Was it any good? Mm-hmm.
75. What was the last song you listened to? "The only exception" by Paramore.
76. Was it any good? It's a fave.
77. What was the last computer game you played? Timed memory.
78. Did you do well? Not really... hehe.
79. What was the last meal you ate? Curried shrimp & edamame.
80. Was it any good? Of course--- I cooked it myself (:
81. Do you believe in God? I believe in a higher power...
82. Do you agree with the war in Iraq? I don't agree with any form of war... WTF.
83. Do you believe in aliens? Not particularly.
84. Do you agree with the theory of evolution? No. Fish are fish, monkeys are monkeys, and people are people. We did not originate from one another... I can't believe that there is still debate over this.
85. Do you believe in reincarnation? Who knows?
86. Do you agree with the idea of the UN? For the most part.
87. Do you believe in karma? 100%.
88. Do you agree with the theories of man-induced global warming? Yes.
89. Do you believe in democracy above all other systems of government? I haven't been under all forms, so I really can't say...
90. Do you agree with Freddie Mercury when he sings "Fat-bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round"? Some days. Haha.
91. What is your favourite movie? Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, usually.
92. What is your favourite book? The Chronicles of Narnia (what?)
93. What is your favourite song? "The Scientist" by Coldplay.
94. What is your favourite city? LA, Paris, or London.
95. What is your favourite sport? Basketball is my favorite sport... I like the way they dribble up and down the court.
96. What is your favourite place in the world? The hill outside of my childhood home.
97. Are you glad these questions are almost over? Sorta.
98. What are you going to do next? Probably write my blog for today and then surf the web for thinspo or something.
99. Do you anticipate this activity being fun? Not particularly. It's really more like a necessity. It alleviates my anxiety and BDD somewhat.
100. Give us a quote to end on ...To see a world in a grain of sand
and a heaven in a wild flower,
hold infinity in the palm of your hand
and eternity in an hour. ~William Blake