Im Just Killing Time And Time Is Killing Me.1. What is your name?
2. How old are you?
3. Are you sure?
im pretty certain.
4. What is your earliest memory?
my mama picking me up in my football top that went down to my knees, and dancing with me to R.E.M
5. What is your favourite alcoholic drink?
6. What is your favourite vegetable?
green beans. mmmm.
7. Do you remember your first day at school?
no, i remember waking up after falling asleep on a beanbag though.
8. What is the worst exam result you remember ever getting?
it wasnt an exam, but it was a mental math test. i have dyscalculia, and i got 2 out of 20. my teacher was furious.
9. How tall are you?
im 5ft 8 and a half.
10. Can you swim?
i can but i have a fear of open water.
11. Who is your favourite movie actress?
12. Who is your favouite sportswoman?
nastia luiken, she's a gymnast and inspired me to be one for 5 years.
13. Who is your favourite comedienne?
errrm, i cant remember her name, but she's really small and adorable.
14. Who is your favourite female politician?
i avoid politics as much as possible.
15. Who is your favourite female historical figure (been dead for at least 100 years)?
joan of arc.
16. Who is your favourite super-heroine?
i prefer the villains, ivy is my favourite.
17. Who is your favourite Bond Girl?
I have no idea. i dont watch bond.
18. Can you name a female scientist other than Madame Curie?
19. Who is your favourite mythological goddess?
fenrir. i prefer norse mythology and although he isnt a goddess, he's my favourite.
20. Who is your favourite woman of all time?
i dont tend to idolise people.
21. Do you agree with "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth"?
an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
22. Do you agree with "Life does not forgive weakness"?
on the basis of natural selection, yes. in social context, no.
23. Do you agree with "It is the enemy who can truly teach us to practice the virtues of compassion and tolerance?
24. Do you agree with "The state can do what they want to do"?
no, the power is with the people, we could be anarchists.
25. Do you agree with "If I had to choose between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope I should have the guts to betray my country"?
yes, a thousand times.
26. Do you agree with "If the path be beautiful, let us not ask where it leads"?
im overly cautious, so no.
27. Do you agree with "Crime is a product of social excess"?
no, crime is the product of chaos theory.
28. Do you agree with "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"?
yes, but its not a viewed shared.
29. Do you agree with "And mankind is naught but a single nation"?
if we're a single nation, we're screwed.
30. Do you agree with "Bulimia is soooo '87"?
isn't that a quote from Heathers? that's a fantastic film. but unfortunately, no.
31. What is the worst movie you have ever seen?
valhalla rising. it was dreadful.
32. What is the worst TV show you have ever seen?
a town called eureka.
33. What is the worst book you have ever read?
34. What is the worst song you have ever heard?
bird is the word.
35. What is the worst sport you know of?
wrestling, i just dont like it.
36. Who is the worst movie "star" ever?
nicolas cage is absolutely terrible.
37. Who is the worst comedian/comedienne ever?
i don't really know.
38. Who is the worst author ever?
39. Who is the worst musical act ever?
i would personally bottle justin beiber.
40. Who is the worst sports "star" you have ever seen?
i dont know.
41. If you could go back in time to witness an historical event in person, what event would you want to see?
oooh i dont know.
42. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
i watched forgetting sarah marshall again earlier and im longing to go to hawaii.
43. If you could meet anyone in the world, who would you meet?
justin furstenfeld fom blue october or maynard keenan from tool.
44. If you could become famous for one thing, what would that thing be?
45. If you could buy anything regardless of cost, what would you buy?
a house somewhere lovely.
46. If you could change any one thing about your country, what would it be?
we have far too many disrespectful, horrible people.
47. If you could change any one thing about international politics, what would it be?
like i said i try not to involve myself in politics.
48. If you could meet any famous person who is dead, who would it be?
49. If you could become dictator of the world, would you?
oh gosh no.
50. If you could eat an entire cow at one sitting, would you?
51. Have you ever illegally downloaded music/TV shows/movies from the net?
perhaps a few.
52. Have you ever used illegal narcotics (yes, even pot counts if it was illegal at the time)?
53. Have you ever gotten any points on your driving licence?
i don't have it yet.
54. Have you ever stolen anything from a shop?
yeh, i stole a hat.
55. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes while underage?
well, i was of age and then they put the age up.
56. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes for another person who was underage?
yeah, WKD for some girls i barely knew. low blow.
57. Have you ever tried to cheat the taxman/social security/other government agency?
58. Have you ever ridden on a train or bus without paying?
i used to do it daily.
59. Have you ever been arrested?
60. Have you ever been charged with a crime ... ?
61. What's the furthest you've ever been from home?
62. Where have you visited that you would like to go back to?
i want to go everywhere. i want adventure.
63. Where would you like to visit that you haven't yet?
64. Where is your favourite place in the world?
france, i love it there, and i speak quite good french.
65. Where have you visited that you hope never to go to again?
the deepest depths of hell.
66. Where would you definitely never go to?
the south pole.
67. Where is your least favourite place in the world?
68. What is your favourite way to travel?
69. What is your least favourite way to travel?
airplanes, im terrified.
70. What is the capital of Assyria?
i have no idea.
71. What was the last movie you saw?
forgetting sarah marshall. i love jason segal.
72. Was it any good?
73. What was the last book you read?
think of a numb3r.
74. Was it any good?
75. What was the last song you listened to?
easy tiger by kids in glass houses.
76. Was it any good?
i never used to like them, but i worked in a kitchen and the lads in there played the album all the time. it's grown on me.
77. What was the last computer game you played?
errrm, gears of war 2.
78. Did you do well?
i was badass.
79. What was the last meal you ate?
pizza and chips.
80. Was it any good?
81. Do you believe in God/Goddess/Gods/Goddesses (delete to suit personal preference)?
82. Do you agree with the war in Iraq?
83. Do you believe in aliens?
84. Do you agree with the theory of evolution?
85. Do you believe in reincarnation?
86. Do you agree with the idea of the UN?
87. Do you believe in karma?
88. Do you agree with the theories of man-induced global warming?
we've contributed, but this is something that happens naturally.
89. Do you believe in democracy above all other systems of government?
90. Do you agree with Freddie Mercury when he sings "Fat-bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round"?
i dont listen to freddie mercury.
91. What is your favourite movie?
wristcutters, garden state and eternal sunshine.
92. What is your favourite book?
to kill a mockingbird by harper lee.
93. What is your favourite song?
coming home by city and colour.
94. What is your favourite city?
plymouth. we're cute.
95. What is your favourite sport?
rugby is pretty awesome.
96. What is your favourite place in the world?
97. Are you glad these questions are almost over?
im getting a bit restless now to be honest.
98. What are you going to do next?
see if tumblr has stopped being so broken.
99. Do you anticipate this activity being fun?
more fun than it was.
100. Give us a quote to end on ...
mockingbirds don't do one thing but make music for us to enjoy. they don't eat up people's gardens, don't nest in corncribs, they don't do one thing but sing their hearts out for us. that's why it's a sin to kill a mockingbird.