Sure. Why Not?1. What is your name? I'll go by Allan here
2. How old are you? 19
3. Are you sure? Maybe
4. What is your earliest memory? My memory is so blurred, I don't think I can pick out my first memory chronologically.
5. What is your favorite alcoholic drink? I'm not a drinker, but probably Smirnoff Ice if I had to choose.
6. What is your favorite vegetable? Carrots.
7. Do you remember your first day at school? Nope.
8. What is the worst exam result you remember ever getting? A 60 something
9. How tall are you? 5'11"
10. Can you swim? Pretty well.
11. Who is your favorite movie actress? I don't watch a lot of movies.
12. Who is your favorite movie actor? See above.
13. Who is your favorite comedian? George Carlin.
14. Who is your favorite politician? I don't care about politics.
15. Who is your favorite historical figure (been dead for at least 100 years)? I'm not interested in history.
16. Who is your favorite super-heroine? Meh.
17. Who is your favorite super-hero? Refer to the above "Meh"
18. Can you name a female scientist other than Madame Curie? No sir
19. Who is your favorite mythological god or goddess? Aphrodite.
20. Who is your favorite woman of all time? Monica Richards
21. Do you agree with "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth"? It depends.
22. Do you agree with "Life does not forgive weakness"? It's true.
23. Do you agree with "It is the enemy who can truly teach us to practice the virtues of compassion and tolerance"? Depends on how tolerant and compassionate the enemy is.
24. Do you agree with "The state can do what they want to do"? Nah.
25. Do you agree with "If I had to choose between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope I should have the guts to betray my country"? Yep.
26. Do you agree with "If the path be beautiful, let us not ask where it leads"? I want to say yes.
27. Do you agree with "Crime is a product of social excess"? Nope. Crime is a product of greed, hate, and stupidity.
28. Do you agree with "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"? YES
29. Do you agree with "And mankind is naught but a single nation"? I think some of these questions are repetitive
30. Do you agree with "Bulimia is soooo '87"? Sure.
31. What is the worst movie you have ever seen? Eragon
32. What is the worst TV show you have ever seen? Probably Lil Bush
33. What is the worst book you have ever read? Twilight
34. What is the worst song you have ever heard? Dragonfly. I can't stand it.
35. What is the worst sport you know of? I dislike them all equally.
36. Who is the worst movie "star" ever? I don't care.
37. Who is the worst comedian ever? Dane Cook.
38. Who is the worst author ever? I dunno.
39. Who is the worst musical act ever? System of a Down.
40. Who is the worst sports "star" you have ever seen? Chad Johnson. Just because I heard his damn name so much in high school.
41. If you could go back in time to witness an historical event in person, what event would you want to see? I'd probably watch a war or something. I really don't care.
42. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go? Japan to help them.
43. If you could meet anyone in the world, who would you meet? Monica Richards.
44. If you could become famous for one thing, what would that thing be? I don't want to be famous.
45. If you could buy anything regardless of cost, what would you buy? Something priceless, then sell it!
46. If you could change any one thing about your country, what would it be? The job market.
47. If you could change any one thing about international politics, what would it be? Don't know, don't care.
48. If you could meet any famous person who is dead, who would it be? No clue.
49. If you could become dictator of the world, would you? Nah.
50. If you could eat an entire cow at one sitting, would you? No way.
51. Have you ever illegally downloaded music/TV shows/movies from the net? Of course.
52. Have you ever used illegal narcotics? Nope.
53. Have you ever gotten any points on your driving license? I've never been pulled over.
54. Have you ever stolen anything from a shop? No, but I stole a lot of stuff from school when I was little.
55. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes while underage? Nope.
56. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes for another person who was underage? Huh uh.
57. Have you ever tried to cheat the taxman/social security/other government agency? Nope. I just do as they say like a good little drone.
58. Have you ever ridden on a train or bus without paying? I never paid to ride a school bus =D
59. Have you ever been arrested? The only time I was ever in a police car was when I was five.
60. Have you ever been charged with a crime ? Nope.
61. What's the furthest you've ever been from home? Colorado Springs
62. Where have you visited that you would like to go back to? See above.
63. Where would you like to visit that you haven't yet? Japan, England.
64. Where is your favorite place in the world? I'm not sure. There's so much I haven't seen.
65. Where have you visited that you hope never to go to again? Work. Unfortunately.........
66. Where would you definitely never go to? anywhere with too much war and health crises
67. Where is your least favorite place in the world? I dunno.
68. What is your favorite way to travel? By car. I get scared on planes.
69. What is your least favorite way to travel? See above.
70. What is the capital of Assyria? I have no idea, but I like the name Assyria.
71. What was the last movie you saw? I can't remember.
72. Was it any good? I have no idea.
73. What was the last book you read? One of the Pendragon books.
74. Was it any good? Yah.
75. What was the last song you listened to? Kodama by Faith and the Muse
76. Was it any good? I love it.
77. What was the last computer game you played? World of Warcraft.
78. Did you do well? I was pretty good. I quit three months ago though. It's not worth it.
79. What was the last meal you ate? Spaghetti.
80. Was it any good? The best.
81. Do you believe in God/Goddess/Gods/Goddesses (delete to suit personal preference)? I neither believe nor disbelieve.
82. Do you agree with the war in Iraq? Not at all.
83. Do you believe in aliens? It's fun to think about.
84. Do you agree with the theory of evolution? I dunno.
85. Do you believe in reincarnation? I dunno.
86. Do you agree with the idea of the UN? Not sure what that idea is.
87. Do you believe in karma? To an extent.
88. Do you agree with the theories of man-induced global warming? I don't care about it.
89. Do you believe in democracy above all other systems of government? Yeah.
90. Do you agree with Freddie Mercury when he sings "Fat-bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round"? I'm not sure O.o
91. What is your favorite movie? Probably the Lord of the Rings Trilogy
92. What is your favorite book? I don't read much.
93. What is your favorite song? Hmm, I don't even have a favorite band.
94. What is your favorite city? Don't have one.
95. What is your favorite sport? I don't like sports.
96. What is your favorite place in the world? Look two questions ago.
97. Are you glad these questions are almost over? Sure.
98. What are you going to do next? Watch some anime.
99. Do you anticipate this activity being fun? It passes the time.
100. Give us a quote to end on: See you, space cowboy.