My 100 Answers1. What is your name? Mei.
2. How old are you? 18.
3. Are you sure? No, y'know, I have no idea, and that was just a shot in the dark. For all I know, I could be 50. ...... Yes, I'm really sure I'm 18. =P
4. What is your earliest memory? Asking for a Barbie motorised car, and being told I couldn't have it.
5. What is your favorite alcoholic drink? Pretty sure I'm under 21. =P
6. What is your favorite vegetable? Depends: well-cooked zucchini is delicious, but I also love peas and broccoli.
7. Do you remember your first day of school? No.
8. What is the worst exam result you remember ever getting? 57%
9. How tall are you? 5'8"
10. Can you swim? Yes
11. Who is your favorite movie actress? I don't watch a lot of movies.
12. Who is your favorite movie actor? I don't watch a lot of movies. Although, i really like Tim Roth and David Tennant.
13. Who is your favorite comedian? Eddie Izzard
14. Who is your favorite politician? Aung San Suu Kyi.
15. Who is your favorite historical figure (been dead for at least 100 years)? Vincent Van Gogh
16. Who is your favorite super-heroine? None come to mind.
17. Who is your favorite super-hero? None come to mind.
18. Can you name a female scientist other than Madame Curie? Clara Barton, Florence Nightengale
19. Who is your favorite god or goddess? Dunno.
20. Who is your favorite woman of all time? ...?
21. Do you agree with "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth"? "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."
22. Do you agree with "Life does not forgive weakness"? Depends on what kind of weakness you're talking about.
23. Do you agree with "It is the enemy who can truly teach us to practice the virtues of compassion and tolerance"? Yes.
24. Do you agree with "The state can do what they want to do"? I don't think it should be that way, but it is.
25. Do you agree with "If I had to choose between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope I should have the guts to betray my country"? Yes.
26. Do you agree with "If the path be beautiful, let us not ask where it leads"? Depends.
27. Do you agree with "Crime is a product of social excess"? Kind of.
28. Do you agree with "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"? Yes.
29. Do you agree with "And mankind is naught but a single nation"? Yes.
30. Do you agree with "Bulimia is soooo '87"? What? No.
31. What is the worst movie you have ever seen? hm... The Hangover.
32. What is the worst TV show you have ever seen? NCIS.
33. What is the best book you have ever read? "Outliers: The Story or Success" by Malcolm Gladwell
34. What is the worst song you have ever heard? All the rap out now.
5. What is the worst sport you know of? To watch? Golf and American Football.
36. Who is the worst movie "star" ever? Keanu Reaves.
37. Who is the worst comedian/comedienne ever? There are loads.
38. Who is the best author ever? There are lots.
9. Who is the worst musical act ever? There are loads.
40. Who is the worst sports "star" you have ever seen? There are loads.
41. If you could go back in time to witness a historical event in person, what event would you want to see? Wow, I don't know. Never thought of it.
42. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go? Bonaire, Netherland Antilles.
43. If you could meet anyone in the world, who would you meet? Never thought about it....
44. If you could become famous for one thing, what would that thing be? Touching people's lives // making something better
45. If you could buy anything regardless of cost, what would you buy? Food for every hungry child for the next five years.
46. If you could change any one thing about your country, what would it be? The entire culture needs a revamp
47. If you could change any one thing about international politics, what would it be? Everything would be more stable.
48. If you could meet any famous person who is dead, who would it be? Frank Lloyd Wright.
49. If you could become dictator of the world, would you? Probably not.
50. If you could eat an entire cow at one sitting, would you? No. >.>
51. Have you ever illegally downloaded music/TV shows/movies from the net? Yes.
52. Have you ever used illegal narcotics (yes, even pot counts if it was illegal at the time)? No.
53. Have you ever gotten any points on your driving license? No.
54. Have you ever stolen anything from a shop? No.
55. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes while underage? No.
56. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes for another person who was underage? No.
57. Have you ever tried to cheat the taxman/social security/other government agency? No.
58. Have you ever ridden on a train or bus without paying? No.
59. Have you ever been arrested? No.
60. Have you ever been charged with a crime? No.
61. What's the furthest you've ever been from home? Which direction? West? California. East? North Carolina. South? Bonaire, NA. North? London, Ontario, Canada.
62. Where have you visited that you would like to go back to? Bonaire.
63. Where would you like to visit that you haven't yet? Europe, specifically Spain, UK and Switzerland.
64. Where is your favourite place in the world? My sister's parents' house.
65. Where have you visited that you hope never to go to again? North Carolina
66. Where would you definitely never go to? China? Russia?
67. Where is your least favourite place in the world? My house.
68. What is your favourite way to travel? Probably car.
69. What is your least favourite way to travel? plane.
70. What is the capital of Assyria? It doesn't exist anymore, so there is no capital.
71. What was the last movie you saw? The Muppets
72. Was it any good? Yeah.
73. What was the last book you read? A Whole New Mind by Daniel Pink
74. Was it any good? Yeah, it was interesting at least.
75. What was the last song you listened to? "Lightning" by The Wanted
76. Was it any good? Yeah.
77. What was the last computer game you played? Spore.
78. Did you do well? More or less.
79. What was the last meal you ate? Korean-barbequed chicken and garlic pasta
80. Was it any good? Yeah.
81. Do you believe in God? More or less, I guess.
82. Do you agree with the war in Iraq? No.
83. Do you believe in aliens? No.
84. Do you agree with the theory of evolution? I don't know.
85. Do you believe in reincarnation? No.
86. Do you agree with the idea of the UN? The idea? Yes. The implementation? Ehhh...
87. Do you believe in karma? Kind of.
88. Do you agree with the theories of man-induced global warming? Yes.
89. Do you believe in democracy above all other systems of government? No.
90. Do you agree with Freddie Mercury when he sings "Fat-bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round"? xD Gotta love Freddie. No, I don't, but I love Queen.
91. What is your favourite movie? The Illusionist.
92. What is your favourite book? You already asked that.
93. What is your favourite song? Varies by day. Today? "Broke" by Natalia Kills
94. What is your favourite city? For the stuff to do? Kralendijk, Bonaire, NA. For the people? Westerville, Ohio, USA.
95. What is your favourite sport? Ice hockey.
96. What is your favourite place in the world? anywhere but home.
97. Are you glad these questions are almost over? Shrug.
98. What are you going to do next? Finish my homework.
99. Do you anticipate this activity being fun? More or less.
100. Give us a quote to end on:
"All children are protégés unless told otherwise." -- Unknown