Yes, I'm That Bored.....lol1)What is your name? - Grace
2) How old are you? - 21
3. Are you sure? - Uhhh.....yeah.......
4) What is your earliest memory? - Going for a walk in the snow.
5) What is your favorite alcoholic drink? - Mike's Hard Lemonade
6) What is your favorite vegetable? - Broccoli or carrots
7) Do you remember your first day at school? - Not the very first day
8) What is the worst exam result you remember ever getting? - 20% out of 100%
9) How tall are you? - 5'5'' 1/2
10) Can you swim? - Yes, I love it :D
11) Who is your favorite movie actress? - I'm not sure
12) Who is your favorite movie actor? - Not sure
13) Who is your favorite comedian? - Jerry Seinfeld or Joan Rivers
14) Who is your favorite politician? - I hate politics so no one
15) Who is your favorite historical figure (been dead for at least 100 years)? - Any of the Roman leaders....a lot of them were messed up.
16) Who is your favorite super-heroine? - Probably Cat Woman
16) Who is your favorite super-hero? - Batman
18) Can you name a female scientist other than Madame Curie? - Nope. lol
19) Who is your favorite mythological god or goddess? - I can't think of one right now
20) Who is your favorite woman of all time? - I'm not sure
21) Do you agree with "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth"? - In some situations, yes
22) Do you agree with "Life does not forgive weakness"? - No way!
23. Do you agree with "It is the enemy who can truly teach us to practice the virtues of compassion and tolerance"? - That makes sense.....
24) Do you agree with "The state can do what they want to do"? - Yes.
25) Do you agree with "If I had to choose between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope I should have the guts to betray my country"? - No
26) Do you agree with "If the path be beautiful, let us not ask where it leads"? - My eagerness for bliss and good times would cancel out any second thoughts I have, so yes.
27) Do you agree with "Crime is a product of social excess"? - Not sure
28) Do you agree with "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"? - Yes
29) Do you agree with "And mankind is naught but a single nation"? - No
30) Do you agree with "Bulimia is soooo '87"? - Absolutely not
31) What is the worst movie you have ever seen? - I'm Still Here
32) What is the worst TV show you have ever seen? - I know I've seen one but I can't remember what the name was. Probably something on the Disney Channel.
33) What is the worst book you have ever read? - Not sure. I generally like everything I read.
34) What is the worst song you have ever heard? - Anything by Nikki Minaj
35) What is the worst sport you know of? - Not sure since I generally don't like sports.
36) Who is the worst movie "star" ever? - Any reality TV star.
37) Who is the worst comedian/comedienne ever? - I don't like Lisa Lampinelli.
38) Who is the worst author ever? - Not sure.
39) Who is the worst musical act ever? - Nikki Minaj or Justin Bieber
40) Who is the worst sports "star" you have ever seen? - No idea.
41) If you could go back in time to witness an historical event in person, what event would you want to see? - The Berlin Wall coming down.
42) If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go? - Up to the clouds. No, not dead. Clouds just look fun to sit on :D
43) If you could meet anyone in the world, who would you meet? - I'm not sure.
44) If you could become famous for one thing, what would that thing be? - Singing or acting.
45) If you could buy anything regardless of cost, what would you buy? - A house.
46) If you could change any one thing about your country, what would it be? - I'm not sure.
47. If you could change any one thing about international politics, what would it be? - Not sure.
48) If you could meet any famous person who is dead, who would it be? - Amy Winehouse, Kurt Cobain, John Lennon, or Elvis Presley.
49) If you could become dictator of the world, would you? - No, too much responsibility.
50) If you could eat an entire cow at one sitting, would you? - Ew, no. lol
51) Have you ever illegally downloaded music/TV shows/movies from the net? - Perhaps.........lol
52) Have you ever used illegal narcotics (yes, even pot counts if it was illegal at the time)? - No
53) Have you ever gotten any points on your driving licence? - I don't have a license.
54) Have you ever stolen anything from a shop? - No.
55) Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes while underage? - No.
56) Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes for another person who was underage? - No
57) Have you ever tried to cheat the taxman/social security/other government agency? - No, even though they like to screw people over.
58) Have you ever ridden on a train or bus without paying? - No.
59) Have you ever been arrested? - Nope
60) Have you ever been charged with a crime ... ? - No
61) What's the furthest you've ever been from home? - An hour or 2 away.
62) Where have you visited that you would like to go back to? - My home state (Jersey).
63) Where would you like to visit that you haven't yet? - NYC.
64) Where is your favourite place in the world? - Not sure.
65) Where have you visited that you hope never to go to again? - Pennsylvania.
66) Where would you definitely never go to? - Hopefully prison.
67) Where is your least favourite place in the world? - Again, Pennsylvania.
68) What is your favorite way to travel ? - Road trip! :D
69) What is your least favorite way to travel? - Not sure. Probably bicycling.
70) What is the capital of Assyria? - Uhh....no idea.
71) What was the last movie you saw? - Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban is on now.
72) Was it any good? - Yep.
73) What was the last book you read? - Rosemary's Baby. But I'm reading The Ultimate Evil now.
74) Was it any good? - Yes!
75) What was the last song you listened to? - Rumor Has It by Adele
76) Was it any good? - Yes!
77) What was the last computer game you played? - No idea. Probably EP Pictionary.
78) Did you do well? - Not really...lol.
79) What was the last meal you ate? - Shrimp fried rice.
80) Was it any good? - Yep.
81) Do you believe in God (delete to suit personal preference)? - I'm not sure yet.
82) Do you agree with the war in Iraq? - No.
83) Do you believe in aliens? - I'm not sure, but it wouldn't surprise me.
84) Do you agree with the theory of evolution? - Yes.
85) Do you believe in reincarnation? - Not sure.
86) Do you agree with the idea of the UN? - Yes.
87) Do you believe in karma? - Rarely.
88) Do you agree with the theories of man-induced global warming? - Absolutely.
89) Do you believe in democracy above all other systems of government? - It's better than other forms of government.
90) Do you agree with Freddie Mercury when he sings "Fat-bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round"? - Not really.
91) What is your favorite movie? - Not sure.
92) What is your favorite book? - Lord of the Dead by Tom Holland.
93) What is your favorite song? - Creep by TLC.
94) What is your favorite city? - New York City even though I've never been.
95) What is your favourite sport? - None
96) What is your favourite place in the world? - Bed.
97) Are you glad these questions are almost over? - Yes. My back is killing me.
98) What are you going to do next? - Answer any EP messages, if I have any.
99) Do you anticipate this activity being fun? - Yep.
100) Give us a quote to end on ... - "To avoid criticism: say nothing, do nothing, be nothing" or something to that effect.