Not Tired And Late At Night1. What is your name?
Tyler "Arctic" King
2. How old are you?
physically 22, mentally about 15
3. Are you sure?
4. What is your earliest memory?
playing Super Mario Bros. with my cousin when he came to visit when i was about 5 or 6
5. What is your favorite alcoholic drink?
I don't really like alcohol
6. What is your favorite vegetable?
carrots I guess
8. What is the worst exam result you remember ever getting?
0%, I forgot to do my english comp 2 final. oops
9. How tall are you?
10. Can you swim?
11. Who is your favorite movie actress?
I don't know a lot of names but Kate Beckinsale comes to mind
12. Who is your favorite movie actor?
13. Who is your favorite comedian?
14. Who is your favorite politician?
I hate them all
15. Who is your favorite historical figure?
16. Who is your favorite super-heroine?
17. Who is your favorite super hero?
Goku from Dragonball Z, I consider him a super hero
18. Can you name a female scientist other than Mdme. Currie?
19. Who is your favorite mythological god/goddess?
Hmmm...with all the different interpretations out there I'd have to say Zeus
20. Who is your favorite woman of all time?
Right now, my best friend
21. Do you agree with "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth"?
At times yes. Depends on the severity of the situation
22. Do you agree with "Life does not forgive weakness"?
23. Do you agree with "It is the enemy who can truly teach us to practice the virtues of compassion and tolerance"?
Yes, but it's difficult
24. Do you agree with "The state can do what they want to"?
25. Do you agree with "If I had to choose between betraying my country or betraying my friend, I hope I should have the guts to betray my country"?
26. Do you agree with "If the path be beautiful, let us not ask where it leads"?
27. Do you agree with "Crime is a product of social excess"?
Partially, I think a lot of factors contribute to crime
28. Do you agree with "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"?
29. Do you agree with "And mankind is naught but a single nation"?
Not sure I completely get the meaning of this one
30. Do you agree with "Bulimia is sooo '87"?
31. What is the worst movie you have ever seen?
Next with Nicholas Cage
32. What is the worst TV show you have ever seen?
Disney has some pretty bad stuff now
33. What is the worst book you have ever read?
Anything we had to read in school
34. What is the worst song you have ever heard?
Any rap song
35. What is the worst sport you know of?
Football, every year it gets nerfed more and more
36. Who is the worst movie star ever?
Again I don't know many actors, but I guess Nicholas Cage
37. Who is the worst comedian/comedienne ever?
I don't know the names of people who don't make me laugh
38. Who is the worst author ever?
I don't read enough to know any authors
39. Who is the worst musical act ever?
There are so many horrible ones
40. Who is the worst sports "star" you have ever seen?
41. If you could go back in time to witness an historical event in person, what event would you want to see?
The first testing of a sniper rifle
42. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
43. If you could meet anyone in the world, who would you meet?
The perfect girl
44. If you could become famous for one thing, what would that thing be?
My fighting skills
45. If you could buy anything regardless of cost, what would you buy?
A freaking amazing computer and gaming station
46. If you could change any one thing about your country, what would it be?
The number of fast food places
47. If you could change any one thing about international politics, what would it be?
I have no knowledge of politics at all
48. If you could meet any famous person who is dead, who would it be?
49. If you could become dictator of the world, would you?
Nah, too much responsibility. I could his/her right hand man though
50. If you could eat an entire cow at one sitting, would you?
51. Have you ever illegally downloaded music/TV shows/ movies from the net?
52. Have you ever used illegal narcotics?
53. Have you ever gotten any points on your driving license?
54. Have you ever stolen anything from a shop?
55. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes while underage?
56. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes for another person who was underage?
57. Have you ever tried to cheat the taxman / social security / other government agency?
NO! They know where I live
58. Have you ever ridden on a train or bus without paying?
Bus yes, never been on a train
59. Have you ever been arrested?
60. Have you ever been charged with a crime?
61. What's the furthest you've ever been from home?
Pittsburgh, not exactly sure of the mileage
62. Where have you visited that you would like to go back to?
No where really
63. Where would you like to visit that you haven't yet?
Alaska, North Pole, Antarctica
64. Where is your favorite place in the world?
In the presence of someone who doesn't make me angery
65. Where have you visited that you hope never to go to again?
66. Where would you definitely never go?
67. Where is your least favorite place in the world?
68. What is your favorite way to travel?
69. What is your least favorite way to travel?
70. What is the capital of Assyria?
71. What was the last movie you saw?
72. Was it any good?
73. What was the last book you read?
It's been so long I can't remember. I have the Hunger Games sitting here though.
74. Was it any good?
I don't know
75. What was the last song you listened to?
Flo Rida Turn Around
76. Was it any good?
77. What was the last computer game you played?
Assassin's Creed Revelations
78. Did you do well?
I was doing well, then had to stop
79. What was the last meal you ate?
5 slices of pizza followed by 2 brownies
80. Was it any good?
that's a stupid questions
81. Do you believe in God?
82. Do you agree with the war in Iraq?
I just don't care anymore
83. Do you believe in aliens?
There has to be someone else out there
84. Do you agree with the theory of evolution?
Yeah, it makes sense
85. Do you believe in reincarnation?
Not particularly, it would be cool though
86. Do you agree with the idea of the UN?
I'm still confused on what they do, but get that many politicians in one place it can't be great
87. Do you believe in karma?
Used to, not anymore
88. Do you agree with the theories of man-induced global warming?
Some of them make sense
89. Do you believe in democracy above all other systems of government?
90. Do you agree with Freddie Mercury when he sings "Fat-bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round"?
No, I don't care about physical features too much
91. What is your favorite movie?
92. What is your favorite book?
I don't read too often
93. What is your favorite song?
Currently The Used - Pretty Handsome Awkward
94. What is your favorite city?
An empty one
95. What is your favorite sport?
They all suck and are blown way out of proportion
96. What is your favorite place in the world?
In the presence of someone I can have fun with
97. Are you glad these questions are almost over?
Yes, it's 3am and I am starting to get tired
98. What are you going to do next?
Attempt to sleep
99. Do you anticipate this activity being fun?
No, my neck is killing my. I only slept about half an hour last night. Not consecutively
100. Give us a quote to end on...
"One Shot, One Kill. So Get Running!"