I'm Really Doing This...........
1.What's your name? Frank
2. How old are you? 31
3. Are you sure? Maybe
4. What is your earliest memory? Sitting in a room, corner with a dresser in one corner and a single light bulb hanging from the ceiling.
5. What is your favorite alcoholic drink?Jack n' Coke
6. What is your favourite vegetable? Carrots
7. Do you remember your first day at school? Nope
8. What is the worst exam result you remember ever getting? A D minus in Theoretical Math
9. How tall are you? 5’10 3/4...i think
10. Can you swim? Yes
11. Who is your favorite movie actress? That chick from Titanic
12. Who is your favourite movie actor? Harvey Kietel
13. Who is your favourite comedian? Toss up..Dane Cook or Dave Chappell
14. Who is your favourite politician? none right now
15. Who is your favourite historical figure (been dead for at least 100 years)? Any explorer
16. Who is your favourite super-heroine? Wonderwoman
17. Who is your favourite super-hero? Don't have one
18. Can you name a female scientist other than Madame Curie? ???! Ellen Ochoa
19. Who is your favourite mythological god or goddess? Aphrodite
20. Who is your favourite woman of all time? Mother Theresa
21. Do you agree with "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth"? Yes
22. Do you agree with "Life does not forgive weakness"? Yes
23. Do you agree with "It is the enemy who can truly teach us to practice the virtues of compassion and tolerance"? Perhaps
24. Do you agree with "The state can do what they want to do"? Nope
25. Do you agree with "If I had to choose between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope I should have the guts to betray my country"? Nope, I shall betray neither
26. Do you agree with "If the path be beautiful, let us not ask where it leads"? No
27. Do you agree with "Crime is a product of social excess"? Nope
28. Do you agree with "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"? Yes
29. Do you agree with "And mankind is naught but a single nation"? Yes.
30. Do you agree with "Bulimia is soooo '87"? Nope
31.What is the worst movie you have ever seen? Windego
32. What is the worst TV show you have ever seen? Toddlers and Tiaraas
33. What is the worst book you have ever read? I like them all
34. What is the worst song you have ever heard? Mr. Bombastic
35. What is the worst sport you know of? Curling
36. Who is the worst movie "star" ever? B listers
37. Who is the worst comedian/comedienne ever? That dude from HBO
38. Who is the worst author ever? I don't know.
39. Who is the worst musical act ever? I don't know.
40. Who is the worst sports "star" you have ever seen? Stephan Mauberry
41. If you could go back in time to witness an historical event in person, what event would you want to see? The Grand Opening of the Great Library of Alexandria
42. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go? Cape Town, South Africa
43. If you could meet anyone in the world, who would you meet? She knows who she is
44. If you could become famous for one thing, what would that thing be? The ultimate sacrifice of giving my life up to save that of another
45. If you could buy anything regardless of cost, what would you buy? Ever thing and give it all away
46. If you could change any one thing about your country, what would it be? Automatic Citizenship after 5 years honorable military service
47. If you could change any one thing about international politics, what would it be? No more NATO
48. If you could meet any famous person who is dead, who would it be? Ghandi
49. If you could become dictator of the world, would you? Sure, why not
50. If you could eat an entire cow at one sitting, would you? Nope.
51. Have you ever illegally downloaded music/TV shows/movies from the net? As we speak as a matter of fact
52. Have you ever used illegal narcotics (yes, even pot counts if it was illegal at the time)? Yes
53. Have you ever gotten any points on your driving licence? Yes
54. Have you ever stolen anything from a shop? Yes.
55. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes while underage? Yes.
56. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes for another person who was underage? Yes
57. Have you ever tried to cheat the taxman/social security/other government agency? Nope.
58. Have you ever ridden on a train or bus without paying? Yes
59. Have you ever been arrested? Yes
60. Have you ever been charged with a crime ... ? Nope.
61. What's the furthest you've ever been from home? Singapore
62. Where have you visited that you would like to go back to? Singapore
63. Where would you like to visit that you haven't yet? Europe and South Africa
64. Where is your favourite place in the world? Wherever I am truly happy with myself.
65. Where have you visited that you hope never to go to again? Fresno, California
66. Where would you definitely never go to? I would go anywhere
67. Where is your least favourite place in the world? Fresno, California
68. What is your favourite way to travel? Car
69. What is your least favourite way to travel? Tain
70. What is the capital of Assyria? Can't say that I know.
71. What was the last movie you saw? The Adventures of Rin Tin Tin
72. Was it any good? I love kid flicks
73. What was the last book you read? Autobiography of Pancho Villa, in Spanish
74. Was it any good? Yes
75. What was the last song you listened to? Dusted n' Disgusted
76. Was it any good? I was reliving my youth, it was so so.
77. What was the last computer game you played? Sid Meir's Civilization 5
78. Did you do well? Yes.I am the King.
79.What was the last meal you ate? Carne Asada Tacos
80. Was it any good? Damn Skippy
81.Do you believe in God/Goddess? Yes.
82. Do you agree with the war in Iraq? Meh...
83. Do you believe in aliens?Yes
84. Do you agree with the theory of evolution? Yes
85. Do you believe in reincarnation? No
86. Do you agree with the idea of the UN? The idea, Yes
87. Do you believe in karma? Yes
88. Do you agree with the theories of man-induced global warming? Yes
89. Do you believe in democracy above all other systems of government? No
90. Do you agree with Freddie Mercury when he sings "Fat-bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round"? Yes
91. What is your favourite movie? Pulp Fiction
92. What is your favourite book? My Side of the Mountain
93. What is your favourite song? Bohemian Rhapsody
94. What is your favourite city? Hong Kong
95. What is your favourite sport? Futbol (Soccer)
96. What is your favourite place in the world? Haven't been there yet
97. Are you glad these questions are almost over? Just getting into it
98. What are you going to do next? Check my e-mail
99. Do you anticipate this activity being fun? Not Really
100. Give us a quote to end on ... "Be the change you wish to see in the world"-Ghandi