Here We Go1.What's your name? Jody
2. How old are you? 19
3. Are you sure? Duh
4. What is your earliest memory? I remember too much. I can't decide.
5. What is your favorite alcoholic drink? None
6. What is your favourite vegetable? Brocolli
7. Do you remember your first day at school? Yup. I asked my mum to leave as soon as I got in the door of the kindergarten.
8. What is the worst exam result you remember ever getting? 5% in Chemistry. Very depressing back then.
9. How tall are you? Don't! OK, it's...5 ft.
10. Can you swim? Nope
11. Who is your favorite movie actress? None
12. Who is your favourite movie actor? None
13. Who is your favourite comedian? Adam Sandler
14. Who is your favourite politician? Mahathir
15. Who is your favourite historical figure (been dead for at least 100 years)? King Solomon
16. Who is your favourite super-heroine? Nothing comes to mind. So, no.
17. Who is your favourite super-hero? Um, no.
18. Can you name a female scientist other than Madame Curie? I thought of Florence Nightingale but no, she's a nurse.
19. Who is your favourite mythological god or goddess? Ceres
20. Who is your favourite woman of all time? My mother
21. Do you agree with "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth"? Depends
22. Do you agree with "Life does not forgive weakness"? It has always been survival of the fittest as much as people try to deny it
23. Do you agree with "It is the enemy who can truly teach us to practice the virtues of compassion and tolerance"? No.
24. Do you agree with "The state can do what they want to do"? No. I like democracy.
25. Do you agree with "If I had to choose between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope I should have the guts to betray my country"? If that friend is a suicide bomber or whatever terrorist, it would be good to save more people. However, the best thing to do is to choose good friends who will not put me in that situation where I have to decide.
26. Do you agree with "If the path be beautiful, let us not ask where it leads"? I disagree. Beautiful path can also lead to an ugly destination.
27. Do you agree with "Crime is a product of social excess"? There are more than one factors.
28. Do you agree with "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"? Of course. It's the best way to illustrate how people should treat others.
29. Do you agree with "And mankind is naught but a single nation"? No idea
30. Do you agree with "Bulimia is soooo '87"? Not that I know of
31.What is the worst movie you have ever seen? I choose carefully what I watch and they're always good.
32. What is the worst TV show you have ever seen? Refer to answer at question 31.
33. What is the worst book you have ever read? The books I read are always good.
34. What is the worst song you have ever heard? I can't remember
35. What is the worst sport you know of? There is a worst sport?
36. Who is the worst movie "star" ever? No idea
37. Who is the worst comedian/comedienne ever? No idea
38. Who is the worst author ever? No idea
39. Who is the worst musical act ever? No idea
40. Who is the worst sports "star" you have ever seen? I actually don't care.
41. If you could go back in time to witness an historical event in person, what event would you want to see? Something that does not involved war or any killings in sight. Those would be scary to watch. I think I want to see how Stonehenge was built.
42. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go? Scotland
43. If you could meet anyone in the world, who would you meet? William
44. If you could become famous for one thing, what would that thing be? An invention.
45. If you could buy anything regardless of cost, what would you buy? A house by the beach.
46. If you could change any one thing about your country, what would it be? Too annoying to think of.
47. If you could change any one thing about international politics, what would it be? No war.
48. If you could meet any famous person who is dead, who would it be? Albert Einstein.
49. If you could become dictator of the world, would you? No. It would be boring.
50. If you could eat an entire cow at one sitting, would you? I could? 0_0 Scary...
51. Have you ever illegally downloaded music/TV shows/movies from the net? I think no.
52. Have you ever used illegal narcotics (yes, even pot counts if it was illegal at the time)? Never.
53. Have you ever gotten any points on your driving licence? I don’t have a license yet.
54. Have you ever stolen anything from a shop? No.
55. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes while underage? Yes. But not for me.
56. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes for another person who was underage? Yes. That underage was older than me who asked me, the underage too, to buy those. =) Old times.
57. Have you ever tried to cheat the taxman/social security/other government agency? No.
58. Have you ever ridden on a train or bus without paying? No.
59. Have you ever been arrested? Never.
60. Have you ever been charged with a crime ... ? No.
61. What's the furthest you've ever been from home? Labuan.
62. Where have you visited that you would like to go back to? All the houses I ever lived in.
63. Where would you like to visit that you haven't yet? Lots.
64. Where is your favourite place in the world? My room.
65. Where have you visited that you hope never to go to again? No idea.
66. Where would you definitely never go to? Somewhere scary.
67. Where is your least favourite place in the world? High school, maybe.
68. What is your favourite way to travel? Car.
69. What is your least favourite way to travel? Bike.
70. What is the capital of Assyria? No idea.
71. What was the last movie you saw? The Last Song.
72. Was it any good? Yup. I got to feel other feelings other than the one I feel every day.
73. What was the last book you read? Campbell Biology 6th Edition.
74. Was it any good? Very good.
75. What was the last song you listened to? My Immortal by Evanescence
76. Was it any good? Depressive.
77. What was the last computer game you played? Virtual Families.
78. Did you do well? Not challenging. I actually prefer online games.
79.What was the last meal you ate? Instant noodles.
80. Was it any good? Nope.
81.Do you believe in God/Goddess? It’s interesting. But no.
82. Do you agree with the war in Iraq? No.
83. Do you believe in aliens? Extraterrestrial beings, yeah.
84. Do you agree with the theory of evolution? Yes.
85. Do you believe in reincarnation? No.
86. Do you agree with the idea of the UN? Not into politics.
87. Do you believe in karma? No.
88. Do you agree with the theories of man-induced global warming? Yes.
89. Do you believe in democracy above all other systems of government? Sometime, it’s misused. But it’s definitely better when it's not misused.
90. Do you agree with Freddie Mercury when he sings "Fat-bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round"? Never heard of it.
91. What is your favourite movie? Braveheart.
92. What is your favourite book? Jane Eyre
93. What is your favourite song? It changes every day. Currently, A Song You Might Hear In A Wedding by Jon McLaughlin.
94. What is your favourite city? None.
95. What is your favourite sport? Not sure.
96. What is your favourite place in the world? Have not found it yet.
97. Are you glad these questions are almost over? Yes. I need to sleep.
98. What are you going to do next? Sleep.
99. Do you anticipate this activity being fun? No. I expect it to make me bored that I sleep.
100. Give us a quote to end on ... "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails. (1 Corinthians 13:4-8)