Lecture Distraction1. What is your name?
2. How old are you?
3. Are you sure?
4. What is your earliest memory?
You wouldn't believe me if I told you.
5. What is your favourite alcoholic drink?
Pina Colada, or Mudslide
6. What is your favourite vegetable?
7. Do you remember your first day at school?
8. What is the worst exam result you remember ever getting?
0%, turned in a blank state testing exam because I truly thought the professor was a dolt, and we as a class decided we'd all fail purposefully to get him removed from the school. Why not? After all as a state test it didn't affect our grades.
9. How tall are you?
10. Can you swim?
Competatively, and was in the Jr. Olympics a few times.
11. Who is your favourite movie actress?
12. Who is your favourite movie actor?
13. Who is your favourite comedian?
14. Who is your favourite politician?
No one in this country...
15. Who is your favourite historical figure (been dead for at least 100 years)?
16. Who is your favourite super-heroine?
I don't know many female "heros", but I always looked up to Carmen SanDiego.
16t. Who is your favourite super-hero?
18. Can you name a female scientist other than Madame Curie?
19. Who is your favourite mythological god or goddess?
Epona for goddess, Osiris for god. Yes I am aware they are from different pantheons... So?
20. Who is your favourite woman of all time?
21. Do you agree with "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth"?
22. Do you agree with "Life does not forgive weakness"?
23. Do you agree with "It is the enemy who can truly teach us to practice the virtues of compassion and tolerance"?
24. Do you agree with "The state can do what they want to do"?
25. Do you agree with "If I had to choose between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope I should have the guts to betray my country"?
Whole heartidly. Friends are made close by actions & kind words, love of ones country is blind nationalism. At least in my country.
26. Do you agree with "If the path be beautiful, let us not ask where it leads"?
No... Hitler's path looked beuatiful economically, was also awarded "man of year"... I'm sure many would like to wish they should ask where it would lead, and at what costs.
27. Do you agree with "Crime is a product of social excess"?
Not at all.
28. Do you agree with "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"?
29. Do you agree with "And mankind is naught but a single nation"?
30. Do you agree with "Bulimia is soooo '87"?
... What kind of question is that?! Did some valley girl write this?
31. What is the worst movie you have ever seen?
Stage Ghost (2001)
32. What is the worst TV show you have ever seen?
N/A should I watch tv I usually only give things a chance I'm sure I will enjoy.
33. What is the worst book you have ever read?
34. What is the worst song you have ever heard?
Miley Cyrus- Best of both worlds
35. What is the worst sport you know of?
Every American will hate me for this... Football. (and I don't mean soccer.)
36. Who is the worst movie "star" ever?
37. Who is the worst comedian/comedienne ever?
38. Who is the worst author ever?
John Prieskorn M.D. Never heard of him? Good.
39. Who is the worst musical act ever?
Amy Newell in Godspell
40. Who is the worst sports "star" you have ever seen?
41. If you could go back in time to witness an historical event in person, what event would you want to see?
I would like to watch the great empires of the past rise & fall. Egypt, Rome, and Mesopotamia.
42. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
43. If you could meet anyone in the world, who would you meet?
Some EP friends! Celebrities are overrated... :P
44. If you could become famous for one thing, what would that thing be?
Making a positive impact in the world. How I plan to do that is still in the works.
45. If you could buy anything regardless of cost, what would you buy?
California in it's entirety.
46. If you could change any one thing about your country, what would it be?
Wait.. I only get ONE thing? For starters, getting rid of presidency as a whole.
47. If you could change any one thing about international politics, what would it be?
Staying out of other countries business... Also shut down the UN, they never do anything anyway.
48. If you could meet any famous person who is dead, who would it be?
49. If you could become dictator of the world, would you?
50. If you could eat an entire cow at one sitting, would you?
Nope. I try to stay semi vegetarian, so I try to keep to lighter meats. Would be wholly, but meat just tastes too amazing.
51. Have you ever illegally downloaded music/TV shows/movies from the net?
52. Have you ever used illegal narcotics (yes, even pot counts if it was illegal at the time)?
53. Have you ever gotten any points on your driving licence?
54. Have you ever stolen anything from a shop?
Yes, though that was years ago.
55. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes while underage?
56. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes for another person who was underage?
57. Have you ever tried to cheat the taxman/social security/other government agency?
College fund, and tried? Succeeded.
58. Have you ever ridden on a train or bus without paying?
Yes, and it was a trolley.
59. Have you ever been arrested?
Not officially. I have been hancuffed in the backseat of a cop car though, without being read my rights.
60. Have you ever been charged with a crime ... ?
61. What's the furthest you've ever been from home?
62. Where have you visited that you would like to go back to?
Tons of places, one of them being Chartres, France
63. Where would you like to visit that you haven't yet?
64. Where is your favourite place in the world?
San Diego <3
65. Where have you visited that you hope never to go to again?
66. Where would you definitely never go to?
67. Where is your least favourite place in the world?
Near people I despise.
68. What is your favourite way to travel?
69. What is your least favourite way to travel?
70. What is the capital of Assyria?
I truly don't care.
71. What was the last movie you saw?
72. Was it any good?
Best I've seen in years. Provoked tears of all sorts- happiness, sadness, laughter.
73. What was the last book you read?
Master of Rampling Gate
74. Was it any good?
It's by Anne Rice, need I say more?
75. What was the last song you listened to?
Unbreak My Heart- Toni Braxton
76. Was it any good?
Wow, this survey is getting generic... May not even finish if this keeps on.
77. What was the last computer game you played?
78. Did you do well?
79. What was the last meal you ate?
80. Was it any good?
81. Do you believe in God/Goddess/Gods/Goddesses (delete to suit personal preference)?
Yes, but not as dieties. Just as people of great power from the past of whom to honor.
82. Do you agree with the war in Iraq?
In case you haven't heard... It's over.
83. Do you believe in aliens?
Yes, I see them everyday outside Home Depot. *pause for laughter*
84. Do you agree with the theory of evolution?
85. Do you believe in reincarnation?
86. Do you agree with the idea of the UN?
lmao....*clears throat* Need I say more?
87. Do you believe in karma?
88. Do you agree with the theories of man-induced global warming?
89. Do you believe in democracy above all other systems of government?
90. Do you agree with Freddie Mercury when he sings "Fat-bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round"?
.........Thank @%#^ there are only 10 more questions.
91. What is your favourite movie?
Currently "The Horsemen"
92. What is your favourite book?
Silver Wolf- Alice Bochardt
93. What is your favourite song?
N/A I love many songs equally
94. What is your favourite city?
95. What is your favourite sport?
96. What is your favourite place in the world?
This question has been asked before nimrod.
97. Are you glad these questions are almost over?
You have no idea.
98. What are you going to do next?
Possibly pay attention to my lecture, shockingly it's proving more interesting than this.
99. Do you anticipate this activity being fun?
It is what I was hoping for... As usual I am proven wrong.
100. Give us a quote to end on ...
“I know nothing, because I know too much, and understand not nearly enough and never will.”