Yeah, I Love Questions <31. What is your name?
2. How old are you?
3. Are you sure?
4. What is your earliest memory?
I don't think that one's able to distinguish. I read it somewhere. The whole system of "earliest mmemory" is a construct that falls apart when you look at it more closely.
5. What is your favorite alcoholic drink?
6. What is your favorite vegetable?
7. Do you remember your first day of school?
8. What is the worst exam result you remember ever getting?
I got an F in a test. no idea what exam might mean...
9. How tall are you?
10. Can you swim?
11. Who is your favorite movie actress?
12. Who is your favorite movie actor?
13. Who is your favorite comedian?
14. Who is your favorite politician?
is there a really good politican? I don't think so
15. Who is your favorite historical figure (been dead for at least 100 years)?
Gottfried Kinkel, from the top of my head
16. Who is your favorite super-heroine?
16t. Who is your favorite super-hero?
Batman, he's ubercool. He's a hero who's great although he has no superpowers
18. Can you name a female scientist other than Madame Curie?
i really hate science
19. Who is your favorite god or goddess?
our god :)
20. Who is your favorite woman of all time?
21. Do you agree with "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth"?
For some things yes. sometimes i let them punch the other cheek too
22. Do you agree with "Life does not forgive weakness"?
for now yes. but i think it will turn soon enough
23. Do you agree with "It is the enemy who can truly teach us to practice the virtues of compassion and tolerance"?
kinda, but there are other moments too
24. Do you agree with "The state can do what they want to do"?
25. Do you agree with "If I had to choose between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope I should have the guts to betray my country"?
there's no such thing as "betraying one's country"... that's pure bullshit. At least there's nothing like that in Europe. And I love it for that
26. Do you agree with "If the path be beautiful, let us not ask where it leads"?
27. Do you agree with "Crime is a product of social excess"?
28. Do you agree with "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"?
29. Do you agree with "And mankind is naught but a single nation"?
mh ... kind of. but it's not easy to manage in this world. it's too destroyed by wars and capitalism and such
30. Do you agree with "Bulimia is soooo '87"?
don't get it
31. What is the worst movie you have ever seen?
there are LOTS
32. What is the worst TV show you have ever seen?
the stupid reality crap
33. What is the worst book you have ever read?
no idea. i don't usually end bad books
34. What is the worst song you have ever heard?
there are hundreds really, i hate hiphop
35. What is the worst sport you know of?
36. Who is the worst movie "star" ever?
37. Who is the worst comedian/comedienne ever?
38. Who is the worst author ever?
39. Who is the worst musical act ever?
lol. tokio hotel :D
40. Who is the worst sports "star" you have ever seen?
all those that are only in it for the money
41. If you could go back in time to witness an historical event in person, what event would you want to see?
omg that's really not a good question to ask a historian xD i'd like to see SO much...
-rome on fire
-building of the pyramids
-building of stonehenge
-revolution of 1848
AND LOTS MORE
42. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
43. If you could meet anyone in the world, who would you meet?
right now? my boyfriend :D
44. If you could become famous for one thing, what would that thing be?
45. If you could buy anything regardless of cost, what would you buy?
46. If you could change any one thing about your country, what would it be?
away with capitalism
47. If you could change any one thing about international politics, what would it be?
no dictatorships or tyrants anymore, democracy or better for every country
48. If you could meet any famous person who is dead, who would it be?
49. If you could become dictator of the world, would you?
50. If you could eat an entire cow at one sitting, would you?
51. Have you ever illegally downloaded music/TV shows/movies from the net?
52. Have you ever used illegal narcotics (yes, even pot counts if it was illegal at the time)?
53. Have you ever gotten any points on your driving license?
have no driving license
54. Have you ever stolen anything from a shop?
55. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes while underage?
56. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes for another person who was underage?
57. Have you ever tried to cheat the taxman/social security/other government agency?
58. Have you ever ridden on a train or bus without paying?
59. Have you ever been arrested?
60. Have you ever been charged with a crime ... ?
61. What's the furthest you've ever been from home?
62. Where have you visited that you would like to go back to?
63. Where would you like to visit that you haven't yet?
64. Where is your favourite place in the world?
my bed :D
65. Where have you visited that you hope never to go to again?
66. Where would you definitely never go to?
67. Where is your least favourite place in the world?
oomph... something attached to bad memories i guess
68. What is your favourite way to travel?
69. What is your least favourite way to travel?
70. What is the capital of Assyria?
assyria? that doesn't exist anymore, does it?
71. What was the last movie you saw?
72. Was it any good?
73. What was the last book you read?
something for university
74. Was it any good?
excellent xD could work with it very well
75. What was the last song you listened to?
dunno. last night
76. Was it any good?
probably. i ony listened to my favourites last night
77. What was the last computer game you played?
78. Did you do well?
79. What was the last meal you ate?
sandwich with chocolate :D
80. Was it any good?
81. Do you believe in God?
82. Do you agree with the war in Iraq?
83. Do you believe in aliens?
yeah i'm sure they're there. there wouldn't be an entire universe just for this dumb race that's destroying its own planet...
84. Do you agree with the theory of evolution?
doh. who couldn't?
85. Do you believe in reincarnation?
86. Do you agree with the idea of the UN?
yep, but it's too ... bovine
87. Do you believe in karma?
88. Do you agree with the theories of man-induced global warming?
89. Do you believe in democracy above all other systems of government?
90. Do you agree with Freddie Mercury when he sings "Fat-bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round"?
91. What is your favourite movie?
v for vendetta
92. What is your favourite book?
The Neverending Story by Michael Ende
and The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
93. What is your favourite song?
I have many
94. What is your favourite city?
brighton and bonn
95. What is your favourite sport?
96. What is your favourite place in the world?
97. Are you glad these questions are almost over?
98. What are you going to do next?
watch election coverage
99. Do you anticipate this activity being fun?
100. Give us a quote to end on ...
I'll fight like hell to hide that I've given up