Aw Yeah.1. What is your name?
2. How old are you?
3. Are you sure?
of course I am!
4. What is your earliest memory?
when I was 3 yo I got bitten by a dog. D:
5. What is your favourite alcoholic drink?
Don't have one!
6. What is your favourite vegetable?
Um... tomato and broccoli maybe.
7. Do you remember your first day of school?
Yeaa, some boys and a girl played a toy car with me.
8. What is the worst exam result you remember ever getting?
30% in history exam.
9. How tall are you?
not sure.. probably 5ft. I wanna get taller DX
10. Can you swim?
Yea, but not my favorite thing
11. Who is your favorite movie actress?
Jodelle Ferland? I have lots more but I just can't think.
12. Who is your favourite movie actor?
Jay Chou? XD
13. Who is your favourite comedian?
lol I dont have one.
14. Who is your favourite politician?
dont have one too.
15. Who is your favourite historical figure (been dead for at least 100 years)?
I'm not sure.. but maybe he's a musician.
16. Who is your favourite super-heroine?
Don't think I have one.
16t. Who is your favourite super-hero?
18. Can you name a female scientist other than Madame Curie?
19. Who is your favorite god or goddess?
20. Who is your favorite woman of all time?
Mom. I'm not mother-complex, I'm just showing my respect. ;)
21. Do you agree with "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth"?
In most cases, yes.
22. Do you agree with "Life does not forgive weakness"?
23. Do you agree with "It is the enemy who can truly teach us to practice the virtues of compassion and tolerance"?
24. Do you agree with "The state can do what they want to do"?
no, not at all.
25. Do you agree with "If I had to choose between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope I should have the guts to betray my country"?
I'd betray my country over my friend.
26. Do you agree with "If the path be beautiful, let us not ask where it leads"?
not sure. but probably no.
27. Do you agree with "Crime is a product of social excess"?
I'm not sure. lol.
28. Do you agree with "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"?
29. Do you agree with "And mankind is naught but a single nation"?
30. Do you agree with "Bulimia is soooo '87"?
31. What is the worst movie you have ever seen?
an ancient Chinese film. forgot what's the title.
32. What is the worst TV show you have ever seen?
probably Case 39 or The Orphan. I like horrors!
33. What is the worst book you have ever read?
I don't think I have any.
34. What is the worst song you have ever heard?
35. What is the worst sport you know of?
36. Who is the worst movie "star" ever?
not sure too.
37. Who is the worst comedian/comedienne ever?
38. Who is the worst author ever?
Don't have one.
39. Who is the worst musical act ever?
I don't know! Haha.
40. Who is the worst sports "star" you have ever seen?
I also don't know, lol. I kinda hate the 'worst' questions.
41. If you could go back in time to witness an historical event in person, what event would you want to see?
don't have one.
42. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
43. If you could meet anyone in the world, who would you meet?
Adam Young and Taylor Swift. I adore them both <3
44. If you could become famous for one thing, what would that thing be?
an artist of course! :)
45. If you could buy anything regardless of cost, what would you buy?
a nice home with furniture and a car.
46. If you could change any one thing about your country, what would it be?
ALL the things!!! OAO
47. If you could change any one thing about international politics, what would it be?
48. If you could meet any famous person who is dead, who would it be?
I have lots. one of them is Marilyn Monroe :)
49. If you could become dictator of the world, would you?
50. If you could eat an entire cow at one sitting, would you?
51. Have you ever illegally downloaded music/TV shows/movies from the net?
Hell yeah! I do it almost every day. *shot
52. Have you ever used illegal narcotics (yes, even pot counts if it was illegal at the time)?
53. Have you ever gotten any points on your driving license?
I don't drive.
54. Have you ever stolen anything from a shop?
55. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes while underage?
56. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes for another person who was underage?
57. Have you ever tried to cheat the taxman/social security/other government agency?
58. Have you ever ridden on a train or bus without paying?
59. Have you ever been arrested?
60. Have you ever been charged with a crime ... ?
No. I have a very flat life.
61. What's the furthest you've ever been from home?
Turkey, Istanbul (Europe land, I'm an Asian)
62. Where have you visited that you would like to go back to?
Tokyo and Singapore :D
63. Where would you like to visit that you haven't yet?
Australia. or maybe Istanbul (Asia land)
64. Where is your favourite place in the world?
there's no place like home. ;)
65. Where have you visited that you hope never to go to again?
don't have one.
66. Where would you definitely never go to?
the moon? LMAO
67. Where is your least favourite place in the world?
68. What is your favourite way to travel?
by car, or just walking. if overseas, by plane.
69. What is your least favourite way to travel?
TOO much walking.
70. What is the capital of Assyria?
I dont know!!
71. What was the last movie you saw?
Paranormal Activity 3. watched it on my way in the plane.
72. Was it any good?
yeah, a bit creepy but good overall.
73. What was the last book you read?
I can't remember.
74. Was it any good?
I said I can't remember, lol man you suck at giving questions!
75. What was the last song you listened to?
probably Meltdown - Kagamine Rin. I can't remember.
76. Was it any good?
it's a nice song!
77. What was the last computer game you played?
does solitaire count?
78. Did you do well?
yeah. 7x wining combo!
79. What was the last meal you ate?
a piece of boiled chicken and a bowl of rice. lol im still an asian!
80. Was it any good?
yeah i guess.
81. Do you believe in God?
82. Do you agree with the war in Iraq?
83. Do you believe in aliens
84. Do you agree with the theory of evolution?
85. Do you believe in reincarnation?
86. Do you agree with the idea of the UN?
Im not sure.
87. Do you believe in karma?
88. Do you agree with the theories of man-induced global warming?
89. Do you believe in democracy above all other systems of government?
90. Do you agree with Freddie Mercury when he sings "Fat-bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round"?
I have no idea...lol.
91. What is your favourite movie?
92. What is your favourite book?
The Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck.
93. What is your favourite song?
lol I don't have one. I have LOTS!
94. What is your favourite city?
95. What is your favourite sport?
96. What is your favourite place in the world?
wasn't this already asked? haha
97. Are you glad these questions are almost over?
98. What are you going to do next?
have my dinner
99. Do you anticipate this activity being fun?
maybe a little. haha.
100. Give us a quote to end on ...
michellemint 13-15, F 0 May 30, 2012