My 100 Questions1. What is your name? Greta.
2. How old are you? 15.
3. Are you sure? Fairly certain.
4. What is your earliest memory? The day I was born.
5. What is your favorite alcoholic drink? Not sure.
6. What is your favorite vegetable? Sweetcorn.
7. Do you remember your first day of school? Vividly.
8. What is the worst exam result you remember ever getting? D, but was only a mock exam.
9. How tall are you? 5”3 1/2
10. Can you swim? Yeah.
11. Who is your favorite movie actress? I don't have one.
12. Who is your favorite movie actor? Too many to choose from.
13. Who is your favorite comedian? I don't remember comedians' names. :)
14. Who is your favorite politician? Hate them all.
15. Who is your favorite historical figure (been dead for at least 100 years)? Queen Victoria.
16. Who is your favorite super-heroine? No idea.
17. Who is your favorite super-hero? Superman.
18. Can you name a female scientist other than Madame Curie? Not off the top of my head.
19. Who is your favorite god or goddess? Zeus.
20. Who is your favorite woman of all time? My mum.
21. Do you agree with "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth"? Don't know what I'd do with someone else's eye or tooth.
22. Do you agree with "Life does not forgive weakness"? To a certain extent.
23. Do you agree with "It is the enemy who can truly teach us to practice the virtues of compassion and tolerance"? Kind of.
24. Do you agree with "The state can do what they want to do"? Nope.
25. Do you agree with "If I had to choose between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope I should have the guts to betray my country"? ..Not really.
26. Do you agree with "If the path be beautiful, let us not ask where it leads"? Usually not.
27. Do you agree with "Crime is a product of social excess"? Nope.
28. Do you agree with "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"? Yep. I like that saying.
29. Do you agree with "And mankind is naught but a single nation"? I guess so.
30. Do you agree with "Bulimia is soooo '87"? That's a bit offensive..
31. What is the worst movie you have ever seen? The Tree of Life. Terribly boring.
32. What is the worst TV show you have ever seen? Hollyoaks.
33. What is the worst book you have ever read? Can't think of a bad one.
34. What is the worst song you have ever heard? My Jeans.
35. What is the worst sport you know of? Extreme Ironing.
36. Who is the worst movie "star" ever? Not sure.
37. Who is the worst comedian/comedienne ever? My brother when he tries to tell jokes.
38. Who is the worst author ever? Couldn't say.
39. Who is the worst musical act ever? Umm...
40. Who is the worst sports "star" you have ever seen? Not so into sports.
41. If you could go back in time to witness an historical event in person, what event would you want to see? Can't decide. There are too many good ones.
42. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go? Italy or Spain.
43. If you could meet anyone in the world, who would you meet? Don't know.
44. If you could become famous for one thing, what would that thing be? I don't really want to be famous.
45. If you could buy anything regardless of cost, what would you buy? I'd buy world peace. :)
46. If you could change any one thing about your country, what would it be? All abuse to stop.
47. If you could change any one thing about international politics, what would it be? There's too much to change.
48. If you could meet any famous person who is dead, who would it be? ..Michael Jackson?
49. If you could become dictator of the world, would you? Probably not, but I'd think about it.
50. If you could eat an entire cow at one sitting, would you? Huh? No.
51. Have you ever illegally downloaded music/TV shows/movies from the net? Who hasn't?
52. Have you ever used illegal narcotics (yes, even pot counts if it was illegal at the time)? Nope.
53. Have you ever gotten any points on your driving license? I'm not old enough to drive.
54. Have you ever stolen anything from a shop? When I was little I stole a Santa Clause badge.
55. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes while underage? Yeah.
56. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes for another person who was underage? Nah.
57. Have you ever tried to cheat the taxman/social security/other government agency? Nope.
58. Have you ever ridden on a train or bus without paying? A few times.
59. Have you ever been arrested? No...and not planning on it.
60. Have you ever been charged with a crime? Fortunately not.
61. What's the furthest you've ever been from home? Can't remember.
62. Where have you visited that you would like to go back to? Italy.
63. Where would you like to visit that you haven't yet? Spain.
64. Where is your favourite place in the world? Home.
65. Where have you visited that you hope never to go to again? My dad's house.
66. Where would you definitely never go to? Jail.
67. Where is your least favourite place in the world? Don't know.
68. What is your favourite way to travel? Flying unicorn.
69. What is your least favourite way to travel? Bus.
70. What is the capital of Assyria? How should I know?
71. What was the last movie you saw? Cabin in the Woods.
72. Was it any good? Terrible.
73. What was the last book you read? Atrocity Exhibition - JG Ballard
74. Was it any good? Yeah.
75. What was the last song you listened to? All Your Light (Times Like These) - Portugal. The Man
76. Was it any good? Yep.
77. What was the last computer game you played? Tetris.
78. Did you do well? Reasonably.
79. What was the last meal you ate? Sponge cake.
80. Was it any good? Obviously.
81. Do you believe in God? No.
82. Do you agree with the war in Iraq? I hate war.
83. Do you believe in aliens? I believe in life on other planets, yes.
84. Do you agree with the theory of evolution? I guess so.
85. Do you believe in reincarnation? I think so.
86. Do you agree with the idea of the UN? Don't know what that is.
87. Do you believe in karma? Yeah.
88. Do you agree with the theories of man-induced global warming? Not really.
89. Do you believe in democracy above all other systems of government? I don't know.
90. Do you agree with Freddie Mercury when he sings "Fat-bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round"? Umm.. on the fence.
91. What is your favorite movie? There are too many to choose from.
92. What is your favourite book? Also too many to choose from.
93. What is your favourite song? I don't have a favourite song.
94. What is your favourite city? Berlin.
95. What is your favourite sport? Netball.
96. What is your favourite place in the world? You already asked.
97. Are you glad these questions are almost over? Neutral.
98. What are you going to do next? Get changed.
99. Do you anticipate this activity being fun? I guess..
100. Give us a quote to end on... "Don't cry because it's over; smile because it happened.” ― Dr. Seuss
Yikez 13-15, F 0 Jun 16, 2012