100 Questions :))1. What is your name? Kara
2. How old are you? 16
3. Are you sure? ehm yeah
4. What is your earliest memory? From when i was about 2 or 3
5. What is your favorite alcoholic drink? Don't really like alcohol that much, but anything but vodka or beer
6. What is your favorite vegetable? Potatoes! Do they count?
7. Do you remember your first day of school? Primary school, no
8. What is the worst exam result you remember ever getting? I got a D in modern studies coz my teacher spent most of his time talking about "When he was a boy...."
9. How tall are you? about 5ft 6
10. Can you swim? yuup
11. Who is your favorite movie actress? Emma Watson
12. Who is your favorite movie actor? Johnny Depp
13. Who is your favorite comedian? Alan Carr
14. Who is your favorite politician? Don't really know any politicians :/ does barrack obama count :d?
15. Who is your favorite historical figure (been dead for at least 100 years)? William Wallace
16. Who is your favorite super-heroine? eh..............
17. Who is your favorite super-hero? BATMAN!!
18. Can you name a female scientist other than Madame Curie? Rosalind Franklin - Yeah i looked that up
19. Who is your favorite god or goddess? Zeus, coz i don't know any others..
20. Who is your favorite woman of all time? My mum
21. Do you agree with "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth"? yeah i guess
22. Do you agree with "Life does not forgive weakness"? noo
23. Do you agree with "It is the enemy who can truly teach us to practice the virtues of compassion and tolerance"? nah
24. Do you agree with "The state can do what they want to do"? no
25. Do you agree with "If I had to choose between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope I should have the guts to betray my country"? Yeah, your friend will always be there...betraying your country with you...
26. Do you agree with "If the path be beautiful, let us not ask where it leads"? Looks can be deceiving
27. Do you agree with "Crime is a product of social excess"? Nope
28. Do you agree with "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"? Yeah
29. Do you agree with "And mankind is naught but a single nation"? maybe
30. Do you agree with "Bulimia is soooo '87"? Ehhhmmmm
31. What is the worst movie you have ever seen? That new film with brad pitt in it was pretty rubbish..
32. What is the worst TV show you have ever seen? Eastenders :|
33. What is the worst book you have ever read? Don't think i've ever read a really bad book
34. What is the worst song you have ever heard? Chacarron or the ketchup song.
35. What is the worst sport you know of? cricket
36. Who is the worst movie "star" ever? not sure
37. Who is the worst comedian/comedienne ever? Frankie Boyle
38. Who is the worst author ever? Don't know
39. Who is the worst musical act ever? errrrr....
40. Who is the worst sports "star" you have ever seen? Don't know a lot of sports stars just footballers
41. If you could go back in time to witness an historical event in person, what event would you want to see? The battle of bannockburn would be pretty cool..
42. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go? Spain
43. If you could meet anyone in the world, who would you meet? Enrique Iglesias *_*
44. If you could become famous for one thing, what would that thing be? Discovering or inventing something amazing
45. If you could buy anything regardless of cost, what would you buy? A time machine
46. If you could change any one thing about your country, what would it be? The weather
47. If you could change any one thing about international politics, what would it be? .....
48. If you could meet any famous person who is dead, who would it be? Have to think about that one.
49. If you could become dictator of the world, would you? Yeeaaahhh
50. If you could eat an entire cow at one sitting, would you? That's disgusting
51. Have you ever illegally downloaded music/TV shows/movies from the net? who hasn't?
52. Have you ever used illegal narcotics (yes, even pot counts if it was illegal at the time)? No
53. Have you ever gotten any points on your driving license? I am not old enough to drive
54. Have you ever stolen anything from a shop? Nope
55. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes while underage? Nope
56. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes for another person who was underage? No
57. Have you ever tried to cheat the taxman/social security/other government agency? Nope.
58. Have you ever ridden on a train or bus without paying? Yeah when i was like 5 I could get on the bus for free
59. Have you ever been arrested? Nopee
60. Have you ever been charged with a crime? Noo
61. What's the furthest you've ever been from home? Greece
62. Where have you visited that you would like to go back to? Spain
63. Where would you like to visit that you haven't yet? America
64. Where is your favourite place in the world? Don't know really
65. Where have you visited that you hope never to go to again? Nowhere yet
66. Where would you definitely never go to? North Korea
67. Where is your least favourite place in the world? Hospitals
68. What is your favourite way to travel? Walking
69. What is your least favourite way to travel? Plane
70. What is the capital of Assyria? Where is Assyria?
71. What was the last movie you saw? The silent house
72. Was it any good? A little bit disappointing
73. What was the last book you read? Teach me
74. Was it any good? Yeah it was alright
75. What was the last song you listened to? This is love
76. Was it any good? Quite catchy
77. What was the last computer game you played? Fifa 12
78. Did you do well? Yeah, i'm not bad at it tbh
79. What was the last meal you ate? This kind of chicken and salad and cheese wrap thing my mum made
80. Was it any good? Yeaaah
81. Do you believe in God? I'm not sure really
82. Do you agree with the war in Iraq? No
83. Do you believe in aliens? Yeah
84. Do you agree with the theory of evolution? Yeah, maybe
85. Do you believe in reincarnation? Yes
86. Do you agree with the idea of the UN? Dunno really
87. Do you believe in karma? Yeaah
88. Do you agree with the theories of man-induced global warming? to an extent
89. Do you believe in democracy above all other systems of government? Well i think democracy is quite a good thing
90. Do you agree with Freddie Mercury when he sings "Fat-bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round"? errr
91. What is your favorite movie? Harry Potter
92. What is your favourite book? Too many to chose from
93. What is your favourite song? I Like how it feels - Enrique Iglesias
94. What is your favourite city? Well i think if i got the chance to go there it would be Barcelona
95. What is your favourite sport? Football/Soccer whatever you want to call it
96. What is your favourite place in the world? You've asked that already...
97. Are you glad these questions are almost over? No i was quite enjoying myself
98. What are you going to do next? Look for more question things like this coz i am bored or try do my spanish homework
99. Do you anticipate this activity being fun? Probably not
100. Give us a quote to end on...
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.
Edgar Alan Poe
Kazafcb814 16-17, F 2 Responses 0 Jun 17, 2012