Another Set of Annoying QuestionsOk I will give this another go =)
1. What is your name? Reece
2. How old are you? 23
3. Are you sure? No I lied, of course I am sure!
4. What is your earliest memory? A nightmare I had as a kid about the Big Bad Wolf, which I sill remember vividly
5. What is your favorite alcoholic drink? Probably Long Island Ice Tea, or a cold beer on a hot day.
6. What is your favorite vegetable? Capsicum
7. Do you remember your first day of school? Nah, that was ages ago!
8. What is the worst exam result you remember ever getting? I think a B-, I was pretty brainy in school.
9. How tall are you? A smidge under 6ft.
10. Can you swim? Yeah pretty well actually.
11. Who is your favorite movie actress? Katie Segal.
12. Who is your favorite movie actor? Emile Hirsch
13. Who is your favorite comedian? I have a heap, I couldn't pick just one.
14. Who is your favorite politician? No, horrible people.
15. Who is your favorite historical figure (been dead for at least 100 years)? Probably Caesar.
16. Who is your favorite super-heroine? I was never into Super Heroines tbh.
17. Who is your favorite super-hero? Batman of course.
18. Can you name a female scientist other than Madame Curie? Not off the top of my head, which is sad really.
19. Who is your favorite god or goddess? Either Odin or the Green Man.
20. Who is your favorite woman of all time? Too hard to answer.
21. Do you agree with "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth"? Not at all.
22. Do you agree with "Life does not forgive weakness"? To a degree, but life doesn't follow set rules so there are always exceptions.
23. Do you agree with "It is the enemy who can truly teach us to practice the virtues of compassion and tolerance"? Again. to a degree.
24. Do you agree with "The state can do what they want to do"? No that is bull s*** properganda.
25. Do you agree with "If I had to choose between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope I should have the guts to betray my country"? I can't answer that, it is too difficult.
26. Do you agree with "If the path be beautiful, let us not ask where it leads"? No, you should always ask.
27. Do you agree with "Crime is a product of social excess"? No, crime is part of human nature, which is a shame.
28. Do you agree with "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"? Yes, 100%.
29. Do you agree with "And mankind is naught but a single nation"? No, but we are all the same so it should be so.
30. Do you agree with "Bulimia is soooo '87"? No, bulimia is every day!
31. What is the worst movie you have ever seen? The House Bunny (I want my hour and a half back!)
32. What is the worst TV show you have ever seen? Jersey Shore!
33. What is the worst book you have ever read? I don't really have a 'worst' book, I get different things out of all of them.
34. What is the worst song you have ever heard? The majority of the songs in the Top 40.
35. What is the worst sport you know of? Soccer!
36. Who is the worst movie "star" ever? I dunno, most are ok.
37. Who is the worst comedian/comedienne ever? That guy of Australia's Got Talent ripping off other people's jokes.
38. Who is the worst author ever? The one that never starts.
39. Who is the worst musical act ever? I Lil Wayne or anyone else in the Top 40 singing about nothing.
40. Who is the worst sports "star" you have ever seen? I can't really think of one.
41. If you could go back in time to witness an historical event in person, what event would you want to see? I don't know, there is so many!
42. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go? Alaska.
43. If you could meet anyone in the world, who would you meet? There is way too many people, maybe someone like Thurston Moore.
44. If you could become famous for one thing, what would that thing be? Living my dreams.
45. If you could buy anything regardless of cost, what would you buy? Freedom.
46. If you could change any one thing about your country, what would it be? I am proud of Australia so I wouldn't really change anything.
47. If you could change any one thing about international politics, what would it be? The whole bloody thing!
48. If you could meet any famous person who is dead, who would it be? Christopher McCandless or Kurt Cobain.
49. If you could become dictator of the world, would you? No.
50. If you could eat an entire cow at one sitting, would you? I really don't see the point so no.
51. Have you ever illegally downloaded music/TV shows/movies from the net? Yeah a few times, I try not to though.
52. Have you ever used illegal narcotics (yes, even pot counts if it was illegal at the time)? Yes.
53. Have you ever gotten any points on your driving license? Nope.
54. Have you ever stolen anything from a shop? Yeah, as a kid a few times. Stupid 10c lollies though (and later I did pay for them because I felt guilty)
55. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes while underage? Of course.
56. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes for another person who was underage? No never.
57. Have you ever tried to cheat the taxman/social security/other government agency? No.
58. Have you ever ridden on a train or bus without paying? Yeah.
59. Have you ever been arrested? No.
60. Have you ever been charged with a crime ... ? No
61. What's the furthest you've ever been from home? England.
62. Where have you visited that you would like to go back to? I want to go back up to the northern part of Western Australia
63. Where would you like to visit that you haven't yet? Alaska.
64. Where is your favourite place in the world? Tasmania.
65. Where have you visited that you hope never to go to again? In a way England.
66. Where would you definitely never go to? I can't think of a place I wouldn't like to go.
67. Where is your least favourite place in the world? Surburbia.
68. What is your favourite way to travel? Walking for sure.
69. What is your least favourite way to travel? Planes, too restricting.
70. What is the capital of Assyria? Not a clue.
71. What was the last movie you saw? Teen Wolf haha!
72. Was it any good? Hilarious for a B-Grade 80's movie.
73. What was the last book you read? Call of the Wild by Jack London.
74. Was it any good? It was amazing!
75. What was the last song you listened to? She Was a Matador by Photo Atlas
76. Was it any good? Ok, nothing special.
77. What was the last computer game you played? Fallout 3.
78. Did you do well? Not really to be honest haha!
79. What was the last meal you ate? A chicken and vegetable pie.
80. Was it any good? I guess so.
81. Do you believe in God? To a degree, I think I am agnostic if anything.
82. Do you agree with the war in Iraq? No.
83. Do you believe in aliens? Not ET but I do believe in life not on planet earth.
84. Do you agree with the theory of evolution? Yes.
85. Do you believe in reincarnation? No.
86. Do you agree with the idea of the UN? The idea, yes. The current UN, no not really.
87. Do you believe in karma? Yes.
88. Do you agree with the theories of man-induced global warming? Yes and no.
89. Do you believe in democracy above all other systems of government? No.
90. Do you agree with Freddie Mercury when he sings "Fat-bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round"? Haha not really.
91. What is your favourite movie? Into the Wild
92. What is your favourite book? Into the Wild by Jon Krakauer.
93. What is your favourite song? Where Did You Sleep Last Night by Nirvana (during the Unplugged in New York performance).
94. What is your favourite city? Hobart, Tasmania at the moment.
95. What is your favourite sport? AFL.
96. What is your favourite place in the world? New Norfolk, Tasmania.
97. Are you glad these questions are almost over? Yes they are annoying now haha!
98. What are you going to do next? Get back to work ;)
99. Do you anticipate this activity being fun? God no!
100. Give us a quote to end on ... Happiness is only real when shared.