Visualize This1. What is your name?
2. How old are you?
3. Are you sure?
4. What is your earliest memory?
Blowing my older sister's Troll dolls up :3
5. What is your favorite alcoholic drink?
I don't really drink, but I do enjoy good Mexican Tequila
6. What is your favorite vegetable?
Tomato ( Even if it is a fruit I see it as a veggie)
8. What is the worst exam result you remember ever getting?
0%, It was my math test, I didn't know any of it so I just turned it in blank.
9. How tall are you?
10. Can you swim?
11. Who is your favorite movie actress?
I don't know a lot of names but Kate Beckinsale comes to mind
12. Who is your favorite movie actor?
13. Who is your favorite comedian?
14. Who is your favorite politician?
I hate them all!!
15. Who is your favorite historical figure?
It would be difficult to narrow down for me, because it would depend on what country we are talking about and the time period and...well yeah.
16. Who is your favorite super-heroine?
Rouge or Storm from X-Men
17. Who is your favorite super hero?
18. Can you name a female scientist other than Mdme. Currie?
19. Who is your favorite mythological god/goddess?
I really like the Celtic Goddess Morrígan she is the goddess of battle, strife, and sovereignty.
20. Who is your favorite woman of all time?
I don't think I have one at the moment
21. Do you agree with "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth"?
At times yes. Depends on the severity of the situation
22. Do you agree with "Life does not forgive weakness"?
No, Everyone is weak at one time or another. In my opinion you need to be week even if it is only a moment, that way you do not have to keep up the masks that the world who truly does not know you sees.
23. Do you agree with "It is the enemy who can truly teach us to practice the virtues of compassion and tolerance"?
Yes, I do. Because even though they are the enemy sometimes they have more compassion and tolerance than we will ever be able to. Because really how do you you know whether or not they are wrong and we are right?
24. Do you agree with "The state can do what they want to"?
No, I think everything needs some guidelines. But I do believe that the state should be able to individually decide certain things and not forced to maintain an over all image of sameness. That way if an individual did not like something in one state then they could just move to another...simple as that
25. Do you agree with "If I had to choose between betraying my country or betraying my friend, I hope I should have the guts to betray my country"?
I definitely do, for while I am of the country. It is not always there for me. While my friend (if it is a good true friend) always is. How could I not chose my friend over my country?
26. Do you agree with "If the path be beautiful, let us not ask where it leads"?
Sometimes I do agree with this statement but in my opinion not always is beauty good. At times that same beauty that you revere has so many hidden evil's and could harm you far worse than something less attractive.
27. Do you agree with "Crime is a product of social excess"?
Partially, I think a lot of factors contribute to crime: society definitely does what with the media and what is acceptable now a days and how everything is perceived
28. Do you agree with "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"?
Yes I whole-heartedly do. But sometimes not doing that is a far better decision.
29. Do you agree with "And mankind is naught but a single nation"?
Not sure I completely get the meaning of this one
30. Do you agree with "Bulimia is sooo '87"?
31. What is the worst movie you have ever seen?
I haven't seen a lot of movies recently that I haven't liked
32. What is the worst TV show you have ever seen?
Telly Tubbys . Enough said.
33. What is the worst book you have ever read?
Anything that I was forced to read.
34. What is the worst song you have ever heard?
The Friday song.
35. What is the worst sport you know of?
Cheer-leading. Ha, no offence to those who participate in it. It is just not my thing by any stretch of the imagination.
36. Who is the worst movie star ever?
I don't know many actors
37. Who is the worst comedian/comedienne ever?
I don't know the names of people who don't make me laugh
38. Who is the worst author ever?
I don't know the name of the authors I don't like.
39. Who is the worst musical act ever?
There are so many horrible ones
40. Who is the worst sports "star" you have ever seen?
I don't really like sports all that much sooo I don't pay attention.
41. If you could go back in time to witness an historical event in person, what event would you want to see?
The building of Stonehenge
42. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
New Orleans, Louisiana (which is where I am going to be in 2 weeks)
43. If you could meet anyone in the world, who would you meet?
Someone who could truly love me for who I am, and who I could love back in the same way.
44. If you could become famous for one thing, what would that thing be?
Either a business that I hope to one one day, or something creative that I made.
45. If you could buy anything regardless of cost, what would you buy?
If I could buy anything it would be my dream home on my dream property.
46. If you could change any one thing about your country, what would it be?
It's education system.
47. If you could change any one thing about international politics, what would it be?
I have no knowledge of politics at all
48. If you could meet any famous person who is dead, who would it be?
49. If you could become dictator of the world, would you?
Nah, too much responsibility. I could his/her right hand man though
50. If you could eat an entire cow at one sitting, would you?
51. Have you ever illegally downloaded music/TV shows/ movies from the net?
52. Have you ever used illegal narcotics?
53. Have you ever gotten any points on your driving license?
54. Have you ever stolen anything from a shop?
55. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes while underage?
56. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes for another person who was underage?
57. Have you ever tried to cheat the taxman / social security / other government agency?
NO! They know where I live
58. Have you ever ridden on a train or bus without paying?
Bus yes, never been on a train
59. Have you ever been arrested?
60. Have you ever been charged with a crime?
61. What's the furthest you've ever been from home?
New Orleans Louisiana
62. Where have you visited that you would like to go back to?
New Orleans Louisiana
63. Where would you like to visit that you haven't yet?
64. Where is your favorite place in the world?
In the presence of someone who doesn't make me angry and I can be comfortable to be my self and be happy.
65. Where have you visited that you hope never to go to again?
66. Where would you definitely never go?
67. Where is your least favorite place in the world?
68. What is your favorite way to travel?
I really like driving on a motorcycle
69. What is your least favorite way to travel?
I don't really have one
70. What is the capital of Assyria?
71. What was the last movie you saw?
72. Was it any good?
Yes though I need to find a English version so I can understand what they are saying haha
73. What was the last book you read?
74. Was it any good?
75. What was the last song you listened to?
Prove me wrong by Fireflight
76. Was it any good?
77. What was the last computer game you played?
78. Did you do well?
I wouldn't know
79. What was the last meal you ate?
A cheese burger and orange juice
80. Was it any good?
81. Do you believe in God?
82. Do you agree with the war in Iraq?
I just don't care anymore
83. Do you believe in aliens?
There has to be someone else out there
84. Do you agree with the theory of evolution?
Yeah, it makes sense
85. Do you believe in reincarnation?
Yes I do
86. Do you agree with the idea of the UN?
I'm still confused on what they do, but get that many politicians in one place it can't be great
87. Do you believe in karma?
I do to an extent
88. Do you agree with the theories of man-induced global warming?
Some of them make sense
89. Do you believe in democracy above all other systems of government?
No It only sorta works. There are some that are better some that are worse
90. Do you agree with Freddie Mercury when he sings "Fat-bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round"?
No, I don't care about physical features too much
91. What is your favorite movie?
Bones or Ncis
92. What is your favorite book?
definitely NOT twilight, and I read to much to narrow it down to one
93. What is your favorite song?
Currently Grieves- Lightspeed
94. What is your favorite city?
Either NoLa, or Port Townsed.
95. What is your favorite sport?
I kinda like kick boxing, and soccer
96. What is your favorite place in the world?
In the presence of someone who I will never feel like I do right now. Worthless and unloved by the one who is supposed to love you the most.
97. Are you glad these questions are almost over?
They have been interesting, but sorta. lol
98. What are you going to do next?
Explore more on EP and then read some.
99. Do you anticipate this activity being fun?
100. Give us a quote to end on...
This is your life. Do what you love, and do it often.
If you don’t like something, change it.
If you don’t like your job, quit.
If you don’t have enough time, stop watching TV.
If you are looking for the love of your life, stop; they will be waiting for you when you start doing things you love.
Stop over analyzing, life is simple.
All emotions are beautiful.
When you eat, appreciate every last bite.
Open your mind, arms, and heart to new things and people, we are united in our differences.
Ask the next person you see what their passion is, and share your inspiring dream with them.
Travel often, getting lost will help you find yourself.
Some opportunities only come once, seize them.
Life is about the people you meet, and the things you create with them so go out and start creating.
Life is short.
Live your dream, and wear your passion.