1. What is your name? Mahal
2. How old are you? 45
3. Are you sure? That's what is says on my birth certificate.
4. What is your earliest memory? Being at my father's company Christmas party as a toddler.
5. What is your favorite alcoholic drink? Sex on the beach
6. What is your favorite vegetable? Eggplant
7. Do you remember your first day of school? Yes, I was the kid that cried....loudly!!!
8. What is the worst exam result you remember ever getting? In college, think I did poorly in a chemistry test.
9. How tall are you? 5 feet 1/2 inch
10. Can you swim? Yes.
11. Who is your favorite movie actress? Meryl Streep, Isla Fisher, Sandra Bullock, Reese Witherspoon,
12. Who is your favorite movie actor? Harrison Ford, Greg Kinnear, Sean Connery,
13. Who is your favorite comedian? Carlos Mencia
14. Who is your favorite politician? Was a politician, Jimmy Carter for his humanitarian work
15. Who is your favorite historical figure (been dead for at least 100 years)? Amelia Earheart
16. Who is your favorite super-heroine? Isis
17. Who is your favorite super-hero?
The Bionic Man
18. Can you name a female scientist other than Madame Curie? Elizabeth Blackwell
19. Who is your favorite god or goddess? Isis
20. Who is your favorite woman of all time? There's too many to list.
21. Do you agree with "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth"? HELL YEAH especially if you commit a crime against a child.
22. Do you agree with "Life does not forgive weakness"? Nope
23. Do you agree with "It is the enemy who can truly teach us to practice the virtues of compassion and tolerance"? Yes.
24. Do you agree with "The state can do what they want to do"? HELL NO!!!!
25. Do you agree with "If I had to choose between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope I should have the guts to betray my country"? HELL NO!!
26. Do you agree with "If the path be beautiful, let us not ask where it leads"? I always have to ask questions.
27. Do you agree with "Crime is a product of social excess"? NO...not at all.
28. Do you agree with "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"? I try to live by it.
29. Do you agree with "And mankind is naught but a single nation"? Yes.
30. Do you agree with "Bulimia is soooo '87"? No. It's been around and unfortunately still is.
31. What is the worst movie you have ever seen? Too many to list but first that comes to mind is 21 Jumpstreet.
32. What is the worst TV show you have ever seen? The Bachelor and the Bachlorette...Too many to list.
33. What is the worst book you have ever read? Probably any boring textbook that I had to read for college.
34. What is the worst song you have ever heard? Falco's Song
35. What is the worst sport you know of? Baton Twirling?
36. Who is the worst movie "star" ever? Britney Spears, Mariah Carey, Madonna, singers who turn into actors.
37. Who is the worst comedian/comedienne ever? Carrot Top.
38. Who is the worst author ever? Any actor/actress who wrote their own biography
39. Who is the worst musical act ever? Falco
40. Who is the worst sports "star" you have ever seen? Dennis Rodman and his off court antics.
41. If you could go back in time to witness an historical event in person, what event would you want to see? Signing of the Declaration of Independence
42. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go? Philippines to see my Mommy!!!
43. If you could meet anyone in the world, who would you meet? The Pope
44. If you could become famous for one thing, what would that thing be? Philanthropy
45. If you could buy anything regardless of cost, what would you buy? A small house near the beach with a huge backyard.
46. If you could change any one thing about your country, what would it be? It would be a toss up between ending homelessness and or unemployment.
47. If you could change any one thing about international politics, what would it be? Everyone to agree to rid of nuclear weapons.
48. If you could meet any famous person who is dead, who would it be? J F Kennedy
49. If you could become dictator of the world, would you? Would never have any desire.
50. If you could eat an entire cow at one sitting, would you? No, that would be too much meat.
51. Have you ever illegally downloaded music/TV shows/movies from the net? Yes.
52. Have you ever used illegal narcotics (yes, even pot counts if it was illegal at the time) Yup, back in the days.
53. Have you ever gotten any points on your driving license? Nope.
54. Have you ever stolen anything from a shop? Nope.
55. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes while underage? Nope
56. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes for another person who was underage? Nope.
57. Have you ever tried to cheat the taxman/social security/other government agency? Nope.
58. Have you ever ridden on a train or bus without paying? Yes, but the bus driver allowed us to.
59. Have you ever been arrested? Nope.
60. Have you ever been charged with a crime? Nope.
61. What's the furthest you've ever been from home? Philippines, Hong Kong
62. Where have you visited that you would like to go back to? Every place that I've been.
63. Where would you like to visit that you haven't yet? Europe, Any of the islands in the Caribbean.
64. Where is your favourite place in the world? Anywhere with my daughter.
65. Where have you visited that you hope never to go to again? Jail.
66. Where would you definitely never go to? Afghanistan
67. Where is your least favourite place in the world? Being in a dentist chair.
68. What is your favourite way to travel? Plane.
69. What is your least favourite way to travel? On foot.
70. What is the capital of Assyria? Huh??
71. What was the last movie you saw? Camp Rock 2 LOL!!!
72. Was it any good? Kids may like it. It was cheesy.
73. What was the last book you read? Interesting facts about presidents
74. Was it any good? It's a picture book that I'm going to use for my lesson. Yes, it's an easy read with interesting facts about each president.
75. What was the last song you listened to? Just got paid by N'Sync
76. Was it any good? Yup. Always makes me want to get up and dance. lol!!!
77. What was the last video game you played? Family Feud on my Iphone.
78. Did you do well? Alright.
79. What was the last meal you ate? Seafood pasta and salad
80. Was it any good? Absolutely delicious.
81. Do you believe in God? Yes.
82. Do you agree with the war in Iraq? I support our troops.
83. Do you believe in aliens? No.
84. Do you agree with the theory of evolution? Yes.
85. Do you believe in reincarnation? Maybe a little bit.
86. Do you agree with the idea of the UN? Yes.
87. Do you believe in karma? Yes.
88. Do you agree with the theories of man-induced global warming? Don't know enough to give an answer.
89. Do you believe in democracy above all other systems of government? Yes.
90. Do you agree with Freddie Mercury when he sings "Fat-bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round"? Sure, why not?
91. What is your favorite movie? Letters to Juliet, Sleepless in Seattle, etc. etc. Don't have just one. Most of them are chick flicks. I do like good action flicks too.
92. What is your favourite book? Life doesn't frighten me anymore by Maya Angelou
93. What is your favourite song? Too many to list. I've always like the song...."The look of love"
94. What is your favorite city? Los Angeles
95. What is your favorite sport? To watch....basketball and soccer. To actively do...swimming.
96. What is your favorite place in the world? Answered this earlier I thought....anywhere with my baby.
97. Are you glad these questions are almost over? Yes!!!
98. What are you going to do next? Maybe write another story.
99. Do you anticipate this activity being fun? Thought it would be but it wasn't.
100. Give us a quote to end on... "I don't know why women want any of the things men have when one of the things that women have is men." Coco Chanel