Must Be Bored To Attempt This....1. What is your name? I have several
2. How old are you? 56
3. Are you sure? Hang on while I check.....yup
4. What is your earliest memory? crikey...there are many
5. What is your favorite alcoholic drink? probably coke and bourbon
6. What is your favorite vegetable? Pumpkin
7. Do you remember your first day of school? Hell yes...fell off a seat and split my head open on a rock...had 3 stitches
8. What is the worst exam result you remember ever getting? HSC results
9. How tall are you? 6 feet 2-3 inches
10. Can you swim? Yes
11. Who is your favorite movie actress?Sandra Bullock
12. Who is your favorite movie actor? Harrison Ford
13. Who is your favorite comedian? Carl Barron
14. Who is your favorite politician? N/a there all jerks
15. Who is your favorite historical figure (been dead for at least 100 years)? Captain Cook
16. Who is your favorite super-heroine? Wonder woman
17. Who is your favorite super-hero? Super man
18. Can you name a female scientist other than Madame Curie? Barbara McClintock
19. Who is your favorite god or goddess? Isis
20. Who is your favorite woman of all time? Well let me see....hmm too many to list
21. Do you agree with "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth"? Yes..especially if against a child.
22. Do you agree with "Life does not forgive weakness"? No
23. Do you agree with "It is the enemy who can truly teach us to practice the virtues of compassion and tolerance"? Yes.
24. Do you agree with "The state can do what they want to do"? No WAY!!!!
25. Do you agree with "If I had to choose between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope I should have the guts to betray my country"? No way
26. Do you agree with "If the path be beautiful, let us not ask where it leads"? Must be a rough track I'm on then
27. Do you agree with "Crime is a product of social excess"? Don't think so.
28. Do you agree with "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"? Yes and try to put it into practice
29. Do you agree with "And mankind is naught but a single nation"? Yes.
30. Do you agree with "Bulimia is soooo '87"?What? It's been around a while
31. What is the worst movie you have ever seen? Flesh gordon
32. What is the worst TV show you have ever seen? A lot of sitcoms that just ain't funny
33. What is the worst book you have ever read? Text books
34. What is the worst song you have ever heard? California Boys
35. What is the worst sport you know of? all sport
36. Who is the worst movie "star" ever? Most singers turned actor
37. Who is the worst comedian/comedienne ever? Don't know
38. Who is the worst author ever? Cheap romance
39. Who is the worst musical act ever? too many to name
40. Who is the worst sports "star" you have ever seen? Off field antrics of some of our rugby league pla
41. If you could go back in time to witness an historical event in person, what event would you want to see? See the signing of the documents for federation
42. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go? US to see my boy
43. If you could meet anyone in the world, who would you meet? Nelson Mandella
44. If you could become famous for one thing, what would that thing be? a good parent
45. If you could buy anything regardless of cost, what would you buy? A house by the beach
46. If you could change any one thing about your country, what would it be? Wipe out Child abuse
47. If you could change any one thing about international politics, what would it be? Nuclear free
48. If you could meet any famous person who is dead, who would it be? JFK
49. If you could become dictator of the world, would you? A waste of time..no desire
50. If you could eat an entire cow at one sitting, would you? Too much meat
51. Have you ever illegally downloaded music/TV shows/movies from the net? Yes.
52. Have you ever used illegal narcotics (yes, even pot counts if it was illegal at the time) Yep...back in the dark ages
53. Have you ever gotten any points on your driving license? Had few over the years
54. Have you ever stolen anything from a shop? No
55. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes while underage? Yes
56. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes for another person who was underage? No
57. Have you ever tried to cheat the taxman/social security/other government agency? No
58. Have you ever ridden on a train or bus without paying? Once when I didn't have small change
59. Have you ever been arrested? No
60. Have you ever been charged with a crime? No
61. What's the furthest you've ever been from home?Phoenix, Az
62. Where have you visited that you would like to go back to? Back to the US
63. Where would you like to visit that you haven't yet? Europe, and the UK
64. Where is your favourite place in the world? Home
65. Where have you visited that you hope never to go to again? Prison
66. Where would you definitely never go to? Iraq/Afghanistan
67. Where is your least favourite place in the world?A dentist's chair
68. What is your favourite way to travel? Plane.
69. What is your least favourite way to travel? On foot.
70. What is the capital of Assyria? Where??
71. What was the last movie you saw? Avatar
72. Was it any good? Yeah, I liked it
73. What was the last book you read? an action novel
74. Was it any good? Alright to pass the time
75. What was the last song you listened to? Manic Monday by the Bangles
76. Was it any good? Yes
77. What was the last video game you played? Solitaire
78. Did you do well? Sort of.
79. What was the last meal you ate? home made Pizza
80. Was it any good? Oh yes
81. Do you believe in God? Yes.
82. Do you agree with the war in Iraq? Support our diggers who fight there
83. Do you believe in aliens? Maybe
84. Do you agree with the theory of evolution? No
85. Do you believe in reincarnation? Maybe
86. Do you agree with the idea of the UN? Yes.
87. Do you believe in karma? Hell Yes.
88. Do you agree with the theories of man-induced global warming? Man has made it worse
89. Do you believe in democracy above all other systems of government? Certainly do
90. Do you agree with Freddie Mercury when he sings "Fat-bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round"? they're just lyrics
91. What is your favorite movie? The notebook
92. What is your favourite book? Anything by Stephen King
93. What is your favourite song? Time After time - Cyndi Lauper
94. What is your favorite city? Sydney
95. What is your favorite sport? If I have to maybe soccer
96. What is your favorite place in the world? Home
97. Are you glad these questions are almost over? Most definitely
98. What are you going to do next? Read some more, maybe write
99. Do you anticipate this activity being fun? Well at least it stopped me being bored
100. Give us a quote to end on... "To thine own self be true" - Shakespeare
Becnme 56-60, F 0 Jul 12, 2012