My Whole World1. What is your name?
Aja Lorraine McClure I prefer Angel
2. How old are you?
3. Are you sure?
I'd hope so
4. What is your earliest memory?
Fighiting over a teddy bear with my sister while we were on our training pottys
5. What is your favorite alcoholic drink?
Fuzzy Naval or UV cherry mixed with Mountain Dew
6. What is your favorite vegetable?
Cream style corn
8. What is the worst exam result you remember ever getting?
I don't remember
9. How tall are you?
10. Can you swim?
More or less yea
11. Who is your favorite movie actress?
The girl that played in Flicka
12. Who is your favorite movie actor?
The guy that plays in Jumanji or Mrs Doubtfire
13. Who is your favorite comedian?
Larry the Cable Guy
14. Who is your favorite politician?
I hate them all!!
15. Who is your favorite historical figure?
Martin Luther King Jr.
16. Who is your favorite super-heroine?
17. Who is your favorite super hero?
18. Can you name a female scientist other than Mdme. Currie?
I don't think so
19. Who is your favorite mythological god/goddess?
20. Who is your favorite woman of all time?
I don't have one really but I am really looking up to Warren sister Dee
21. Do you agree with "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth"?
22. Do you agree with "Life does not forgive weakness"?
No, Everyone is weak at one time or another. If your not weak then your not being the true you. It doesn't matter what anyone thinks you need to be yourself even if it means being weak a few times.
23. Do you agree with "It is the enemy who can truly teach us to practice the virtues of compassion and tolerance"?
Yes, I do. Because even though they are the enemy they may know more about life than we do. The enemy will help us to tolerate and deal with them in a more positive view.
24. Do you agree with "The state can do what they want to"?
Yes, the state can make its own rules. Every state will be individual that way and have their own laws and regulations. If you don't like all the state laws then you just move to a state that you agree with.
25. Do you agree with "If I had to choose between betraying my country or betraying my friend, I hope I should have the guts to betray my country"?
I do agree.!! A friend is always there and your country is never guaranteed.
26. Do you agree with "If the path be beautiful, let us not ask where it leads"?
27. Do you agree with "Crime is a product of social excess"?
Yes, our society contribute to crime: society goes with the media
28. Do you agree with "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"?
Yes 100% because if their rude to you why be nice back
29. Do you agree with "And mankind is naught but a single nation"?
I don't get it
30. Do you agree with "Bulimia is sooo '87"?
No it's more 90's and this generation
31. What is the worst movie you have ever seen?
The woman in black
32. What is the worst TV show you have ever seen?
Star wars or Star trek
33. What is the worst book you have ever read?
I haven't read any bad books if it's bad I just don't read it
34. What is the worst song you have ever heard?
Anything Lady Gaga
35. What is the worst sport you know of?
36. Who is the worst movie star ever?
37. Who is the worst comedian/comedienne ever?
I don't know many comedians
38. Who is the worst author ever?
39. Who is the worst musical act ever?
I don't know
40. Who is the worst sports "star" you have ever seen?
41. If you could go back in time to witness an historical event in person, what event would you want to see?
42. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
To be honest...Texas
43. If you could meet anyone in the world, who would you meet?
The guy that plays in Jumanji and Mrs doubtfire
44. If you could become famous for one thing, what would that thing be?
Winning Big Brother
45. If you could buy anything regardless of cost, what would you buy?
A home for my fiance and I
46. If you could change any one thing about your country, what would it be?
War and peace
47. If you could change any one thing about international politics, what would it be?
I don't know politics
48. If you could meet any famous person who is dead, who would it be?
49. If you could become dictator of the world, would you?
Hell no, there is too much responsibility held over you
50. If you could eat an entire cow at one sitting, would you?
No I love animals and don't eat very much meat
51. Have you ever illegally downloaded music/TV shows/ movies from the net?
52. Have you ever used illegal narcotics?
53. Have you ever gotten any points on your driving license?
Only had my permit since I was 15 almost 16
54. Have you ever stolen anything from a shop?
55. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes while underage?
56. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes for another person who was underage?
57. Have you ever tried to cheat the taxman / social security / other government agency?
I don't think I would even want to attempt that
58. Have you ever ridden on a train or bus without paying?
59. Have you ever been arrested?
For maybe 5 minutes yes
60. Have you ever been charged with a crime?
No just petty theft
61. What's the furthest you've ever been from home?
Oregon I think
62. Where have you visited that you would like to go back to?
63. Where would you like to visit that you haven't yet?
Every fifty states
64. Where is your favorite place in the world?
In Warrens arms
65. Where have you visited that you hope never to go to again?
66. Where would you definitely never go?
Theres my ex grandmother house
67. Where is your least favorite place in the world?
68. What is your favorite way to travel?
Back of Warren Motorcycle
69. What is your least favorite way to travel?
70. What is the capital of Assyria?
71. What was the last movie you saw?
I don't remember
72. Was it any good?
I dont' remember
73. What was the last book you read?
ICP behind the paint
74. Was it any good?
So far yes
75. What was the last song you listened to?
Rasscal flatts I believe
76. Was it any good?
77. What was the last computer game you played?
Zoo world on facebook
78. Did you do well?
79. What was the last meal you ate?
Crackers and peanut butter
80. Was it any good?
81. Do you believe in God?
I'm not religious in any way
82. Do you agree with the war in Iraq?
83. Do you believe in aliens?
84. Do you agree with the theory of evolution?
85. Do you believe in reincarnation?
Yes I do
86. Do you agree with the idea of the UN?
What's the UN?
87. Do you believe in karma?
88. Do you agree with the theories of man-induced global warming?
89. Do you believe in democracy above all other systems of government?
90. Do you agree with Freddie Mercury when he sings "Fat-bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round"?
91. What is your favorite movie?
92. What is your favorite book?
ICP Behind the paint
93. What is your favorite song?
Welcome to my life Simple Plan
94. What is your favorite city?
I don't have one
95. What is your favorite sport?
96. What is your favorite place in the world?
In Warrens arms
97. Are you glad these questions are almost over?
98. What are you going to do next?
Join Groups on EP
99. Do you anticipate this activity being fun?
100 Give us a quote to end on...
Live every day as if it's your last