Holy Hundred Questions, Batman!1. What is your name? Seth
2. How old are you? 17
3. Are you sure? No, but this drivers license says so.
4. What is your earliest memory? 3 days before I was born.
5. What is your favorite alcoholic drink? I`m a minor, genius.
6. What is your favorite vegetable? My cousin. He`s in a coma.
7. Do you remember your first day of school? Nope.
8. What is the worst exam result you remember ever getting? 72 %. Stupid fractions.
9. How tall are you? Enough for this ride.
10. Can you swim? No, but I`m a good actor.
11. Who is your favorite movie actress? Kate Beckinsale
12. Who is your favorite movie actor? Robert Downey Jr.
13. Who is your favorite comedian? Stephen Colbert
14. Who is your favorite politician? Teddy Roosevelt
15. Who is your favorite historical figure (been dead for at least 100 years)? Napoleon Bonaparte
16. Who is your favorite super-heroine? Does Catwoman count?
17. Who is your favorite super-hero? Batman
18. Can you name a female scientist other than Madame Curie? Bill Nye?
19. Who is your favorite god or goddess? Athena
20. Who is your favorite woman of all time? Uh..Uhh.. My mom (That was close)
21. Do you agree with "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth"? What happens when you run out of teeth?
22. Do you agree with "Life does not forgive weakness"? Yeah, but life dose`nt play fair.
23. Do you agree with "It is the enemy who can truly teach us to practice the virtues of compassion and tolerance"? You know, Hallmark is hiring...
24. Do you agree with "The state can do what they want to do"? No, but that dose`nt stop them.
25. Do you agree with "If I had to choose between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope I should have the guts to betray my country"? Sure.
26. Do you agree with "If the path be beautiful, let us not ask where it leads"? Can I ask if the path is single?
27. Do you agree with "Crime is a product of social excess"? Not really.
28. Do you agree with "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"? Most of the time.
29. Do you agree with "And mankind is naught but a single nation"? Try telling mankind that.
30. Do you agree with "Bulimia is soooo '87"? It`s just a phase.
31. What is the worst movie you have ever seen? Snakes on a Plane.
32. What is the worst TV show you have ever seen? Jersey Shore.
33. What is the worst book you have ever read? This one. It`s getting personal.
34. What is the worst song you have ever heard? Justin Bieber.
35. What is the worst sport you know of? Violence.
36. Who is the worst movie "star" ever? Carmen Electra.
37. Who is the worst comedian/comedienne ever? Daniel Tosh.
38. Who is the worst author ever? Whoever wrote "Where`s Waldo?"
39. Who is the worst musical act ever? My highschool.
40. Who is the worst sports "star" you have ever seen? Tiger Woods.
41. If you could go back in time to witness an historical event in person, what event would you want to see? My birth.
42. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go? Where the streets have no name with Bono.
43. If you could meet anyone in the world, who would you meet? Christian Bale.
44. If you could become famous for one thing, what would that thing be? Surviving 100 questions.
45. If you could buy anything regardless of cost, what would you buy? Happiness
46. If you could change any one thing about your country, what would it be? The name.
47. If you could change any one thing about international politics, what would it be? The entire thing.
48. If you could meet any famous person who is dead, who would it be? Gross, they`d be all corpse-y.
49. If you could become dictator of the world, would you? Alright. You caught me.
50. If you could eat an entire cow at one sitting, would you? With the way I drive, cholesterol is`nt a problem.
51. Have you ever illegally downloaded music/TV shows/movies from the net? No.
52. Have you ever used illegal narcotics (yes, even pot counts if it was illegal at the time) No.
53. Have you ever gotten any points on your driving license? Surprisingly, no.
54. Have you ever stolen anything from a shop? Just their business.
55. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes while underage? No.
56. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes for another person who was underage? No...Are you a cop?
57. Have you ever tried to cheat the taxman/social security/other government agency? I don`t try. I do.
58. Have you ever ridden on a train or bus without paying? I don`t take the bus.
59. Have you ever been arrested? No.
60. Have you ever been charged with a crime? Never been caught.
61. What's the furthest you've ever been from home? Israel.
62. Where have you visited that you would like to go back to? Happier times.
63. Where would you like to visit that you haven't yet? Alaska.
64. Where is your favourite place in the world? The present.
65. Where have you visited that you hope never to go to again? Insanity.
66. Where would you definitely never go to? Great lengths.
67. Where is your least favourite place in the world? Work.
68. What is your favourite way to travel? Visualization.
69. What is your least favourite way to travel? Hiking.
70. What is the capital of Assyria? The "A"?
71. What was the last movie you saw? Prometheus
72. Was it any good? It`s alright.
73. What was the last book you read? Dante`s Inferno.
74. Was it any good? 600 years has`nt done wrong.
75. What was the last song you listened to? Orchard of Mines by Globus.
76. Was it any good? I think so.
77. What was the last video game you played? Batman: Arkham City.
78. Did you do well? Absolutely.
79. What was the last meal you ate? Dinner.
80. Was it any good? Could`ve used some salt.
81. Do you believe in God? No. Let the hate begin.
82. Do you agree with the war in Iraq? I support the troops; not what they`re fighting for.
83. Do you believe in aliens? Arizona has a bill for that.
84. Do you agree with the theory of evolution? Seems legit.
85. Do you believe in reincarnation? Not really.
86. Do you agree with the idea of the UN? Was a good idea in theory.
87. Do you believe in karma? It`s a good excuse.
88. Do you agree with the theories of man-induced global warming? Don`t women get half the blame, too?
89. Do you believe in democracy above all other systems of government? Of course it`s real.
90. Do you agree with Freddie Mercury when he sings "Fat-bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round"? Don`t know. Never met him.
91. What is your favorite movie? You Don`t Mess With The Zohan.
92. What is your favourite book? Dante`s Inferno.
93. What is your favourite song? Hysteria by Def Leppard
94. What is your favorite city? Gotham City.
95. What is your favorite sport? Golf for the hissy fits they throw.
96. What is your favorite place in the world? No one likes the same question twice, you cheater.
97. Are you glad these questions are almost over? That was`nt so bad.
98. What are you going to do next? Regret this decision.
99. Do you anticipate this activity being fun? I can anticipate all I want, but...
100. Give us a quote to end on... "Now, this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. It is not even the end of the beginning's end. Nor is it the beginning of the end's beginning. Nor the end's beginning of the ending, beginning with what seemed to have been the end of the beginning, when in actual fact it was the beginning of the beginning's end. But, it may be the beginning of what appeared to be the end of the beginning of the end. That, or the middle."
JesusKravitz 18-21, M 2 Responses 3 Jul 17, 2012