Whew! A Bit About MeWell, shall we begin ....
1. What is your name?
Josie! Just call me Josie.
2. How old are you?
Old enough to know better.
3. Are you sure?
4. What is your earliest memory?
Walking around in my Mom's high heels, about 3-4 I guess.
5. What is your favorite alcoholic drink?
Wine, white ... fruity, chrisp and chilled.
6. What is your favorite vegetable?
Broccoli and carrots.
7. Do you remember your first day of school?
8. What is the worst exam result you remember ever getting?
9. How tall are you?
5 ft 6 in
10. Can you swim?
11. Who is your favorite movie actress?
12. Who is your favorite movie actor?
13. Who is your favorite comedian?
Bill Cosby and Lilly Tomlin and Kathy Griffin
14. Who is your favorite politician?
I don't have one.
15. Who is your favorite historical figure (been dead for at least 100 years)?
Queen Elizabeth I, Benjamin Franklin, Joan of Arc and Robert E Lee
16. Who is your favorite super-heroine?
16t. Who is your favorite super-hero?
18. Can you name a female scientist other than Madame Curie?
Hypatia of Alexandria and Diann Fossey
19. Who is your favorite god or goddess?
God ~~~only one
If we are talking ancients: Venus or Diana
20. Who is your favorite woman of all time?
21. Do you agree with "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth"?
22. Do you agree with "Life does not forgive weakness"?
23. Do you agree with "It is the enemy who can truly teach us to practice the virtues of compassion and tolerance"?
In a way
24. Do you agree with "The state can do what they want to do"?
25. Do you agree with "If I had to choose between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope I should have the guts to betray my country"?
Not a choice I want to make.
26. Do you agree with "If the path be beautiful, let us not ask where it leads"?
27. Do you agree with "Crime is a product of social excess"?
28. Do you agree with "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"?
29. Do you agree with "And mankind is naught but a single nation"?
30. Do you agree with "Bulimia is soooo '87"?
31. What is the worst movie you have ever seen?
Day the Earth Stood Still, remake with Keanu Reeves
32. What is the worst TV show you have ever seen?
33. What is the worst book you have ever read?
34. What is the worst song you have ever heard?
Ice Ice Baby or Achy Breaky Heart
35. What is the worst sport you know of?
36. Who is the worst movie "star" ever?
Female - Paris Hilton and Miley Cyrus
Male - Keannu Reeves and George Clooney
37. Who is the worst comedian/comedienne ever?
Gary Sandling and Jason Alexander
38. Who is the worst author ever?
39. Who is the worst musical act ever?
40. Who is the worst sports "star" you have ever seen?
41. If you could go back in time to witness an historical event in person, what event would you want to see?
Sermon on the Mount
42. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
43. If you could meet anyone in the world, who would you meet?
Rachel Ray, Angela Merkel, Condolezza Rice
44. If you could become famous for one thing, what would that thing be?
Saving children's lives
45. If you could buy anything regardless of cost, what would you buy?
pay-off debt of entire family
46. If you could change any one thing about your country, what would it be?
Make us a sovergin nation again
47. If you could change any one thing about international politics, what would it be?
48. If you could meet any famous person who is dead, who would it be?
Marilyn Monroe or Johnny Cash
49. If you could become dictator of the world, would you?
50. If you could eat an entire cow at one sitting, would you?
51. Have you ever illegally downloaded music/TV shows/movies from the net?
52. Have you ever used illegal narcotics (yes, even pot counts if it was illegal at the time)?
53. Have you ever gotten any points on your driving license?
54. Have you ever stolen anything from a shop?
55. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes while underage?
No - but I've had them bought for me
56. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes for another person who was underage?
57. Have you ever tried to cheat the taxman/social security/other government agency?
58. Have you ever ridden on a train or bus without paying?
59. Have you ever been arrested?
60. Have you ever been charged with a crime ... ?
61. What's the furthest you've ever been from home?
62. Where have you visited that you would like to go back to?
63. Where would you like to visit that you haven't yet?
South sea islands, Bora Bora
64. Where is your favourite place in the world?
65. Where have you visited that you hope never to go to again?
66. Where would you definitely never go to?
67. Where is your least favourite place in the world?
sitting in traffic
68. What is your favourite way to travel?
69. What is your least favourite way to travel?
Driving ... I can't see the sights
70. What is the capital of Assyria?
71. What was the last movie you saw?
72. Was it any good?
73. What was the last book you read?
Can't remember, been a while. Just started 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
74. Was it any good?
Don't remember ... guess not
75. What was the last song you listened to?
This Girl Is A Woman Now by Gary puckett
76. Was it any good?
77. What was the last computer game you played?
Don't really do that
78. Did you do well?
79. What was the last meal you ate?
Tuna fish sandwich
80. Was it any good?
81. Do you believe in God?
82. Do you agree with the war in Iraq?
83. Do you believe in aliens?
Yes ... must be out there
84. Do you agree with the theory of evolution?
85. Do you believe in reincarnation?
86. Do you agree with the idea of the UN?
87. Do you believe in karma?
88. Do you agree with the theories of man-induced global warming?
89. Do you believe in democracy above all other systems of government?
90. Do you agree with Freddie Mercury when he sings "Fat-bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round"?
91. What is your favourite movie?
Under a Tuscan Sun then Letters to Juliet
92. What is your favourite book?
The Time Traveller's Wife by Audrey Niffeneger
93. What is your favourite song?
There are so many
94. What is your favourite city?
95. What is your favourite sport?
96. What is your favourite place in the world?
wherever my children are
97. Are you glad these questions are almost over?
oh, my ... YES
98. What are you going to do next?
Take ma deep breath!
99. Do you anticipate this activity being fun?
100. Give us a quote to end on ..
“Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!” ~ Audrey Hepburn