My Answers1) What is your name? - Ronan (at least here it is)
2) How old are you? - 51
3) Are you sure? Yes
4) What is your earliest memory? Crashing a toy bike
5) What is your favorite alcoholic drink? - IPA
6) What is your favorite vegetable? – Corn on the Cob
7) Do you remember your first day of school? -no
8) What is the worst exam result you ever remember getting? Don’t remember
9) How tall are you? - 6'
10) Can you swim? - yes
11) Who is your favorite movie actress? – Michelle Phiffer
12) Who is your favorite movie actor? – Paul Newman
13) Who is your favorite comedian? – Sam Kinison
14) Who is your favorite politician? - JFK
15) Who is your favorite historical figure (been dead at least 100 years)? -
16) Who is your favorite super-heroine? – Catwoman (or villain)
17) Who is your favorite super-hero? - Batman
18) Can you name a female scientist other than Madame Curie? - Virginia Johnson
19) Who is your favorite mythological God or Goddess? - Venus, the goddess of Love
20) Who is your favorite woman of all time? – my daughter
21) Do you agree with "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth"? - No.
22) Do you agree with "Life does not forgive weakness"? – Yes
23) Do you agree with "It is the enemy who can truly teach us to practice the virtues of compassion and tolerance"? – yes
24) Do you agree with "The state can do what they want to do"? – Unfortunately, yes
25) Do you agree with "If I had to choose between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope I should have the guts to betray my country"? - Yes.
26) Do you agree with "If the path be beautiful, let us not ask where it leads"? - No
27) Do you agree with "Crime is a product of social excess"? - No.
28) Do you agree with "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"? - Yes.
29) Do you agree with "And mankind is naught but a single nation"? - No.
30) Do you agree with "Bulimia is sooo '87"? - No.
31) What is the worst movie you ever saw? – Van Helsing
32) What is the worst TV show you ever saw? – Any reality show
33) What is the worst book you ever read? – I’ve been trying to read the Steve Jobs biography for months. I hate hero worship. So I guess that.
34) What is the worst song you ever heard? – Can’t remember
35) What is the worst sport you know of? – car racing ... is that a sport?
36) Who is the worst movie "star" ever? – Brendan Frazier
37) Who is the worst comedian/comedienne ever? Gallahger
38) Who is the worst author ever? - I don't know
39) Who is the worst musical act ever? – REO Speedwagon or Rush
40) Who is the worst sports "star" you have ever seen? – Roger Clemons. Met him, He is a ****.
41) If you could go back in time to witness a historical event in person, what even would you want to see? – 1st Continental Congress
42) If you go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go? – Australia
43) If you could meet anyone in the world right now, who would you meet? – Bill Clinton
44) If you could become famous for one thing, what would that thing be? – rock star
45) If you could buy anything, regardless of the cost, what would you buy? – ski chalet in the rockies
46) If you could change any one thing about your country, what would it be? – partisan politics
47) If you could change any one thing about international politics, what would it be? – you can’t
48) If you could meet any famous person who is dead, who would it be? They’re dead ... that’s gross
49) If you could become dictator of the world, would you? – No, who needs the headaches
50) If you could eat an entire cow at one sitting, would you? – what?
51) Have you ever illegally downloaded music/show/movies from the net? - Yes
52) Have you ever used illegal narcotics(yes, even pot counts if it was illegal at the time)? - yes
53) Have you ever gotten any points on your driver's license? - yes
54) Have you ever stolen anything from a store? - yes
55) Have you ever bought cigarettes/alcohol while underage? - yes
56) Have you ever bought cigarettes/alcohol for someone else who was underage? - yes
57) Have you ever tried to cheat the taxman/social security/other government agency? – yes
58) Have you ever ridden on a train or bus without paying? - yes
59) Have you ever been arrested? – Kinda ... in cell but not charged
60) Have you ever been charged with a crime? - no
61) What's the furthest you've ever been from home? – How far is Ireland form California?
62) Where have you visited that you would like to go back to? – Many places: Ireland France, Germany, Sundance ... many more
63) Where would like to visit that you haven't been? - Australia
64) Where is your favorite place in the world? - SoCal
65) Where have you visited that you hope never to go to again? – a nursing home
66) Where would you definitely never go to? – North Korea
67) Where is your least favorite place in the world? – The Jersey Turnpike
68) What is your favorite way to travel ? - Ship.
69) What is your least favorite way to travel? – car in traffic
70) What is the capital of Assyria? – Doesn’t exist anymore
71) What was the last movie you saw? – Dark Knight Returns
72) Was it any good? – Yes, but disturbing to watch
73) What was the last book you read? – Finished? 1984
74) Was it any good? – not as good as I remember
75) What was the last song you listened to? – The Suburbs, Arcade Fire
76) Was it any good? - quite
77) What was the last computer game you played? – Wii, Mario Cart
78) Did you do well? – I suck
79) What was the last meal you ate? – BBQ chicken
80) Was it any good? - ehhhh
81) Do you believe in God/Goddess? – not sure
82) Do you agree with war in Iraq? - no
83) Do you believe in Aliens? – It’s crazy to think we are here alone.
84) Do you agree with the theory of evolution? - yes
85) Do you believe in reincarnation? - no
86) Do you agree with idea of the UN? – Sure in theory, not so sure in practice
87) Do you believe in karma? - yes
88) Do you agree with the theories of man-induced global warming? - yes
89) Do you believe in democracy above all other systems of government? - It has been said that democracy is the worst form of government except all the others that have been tried. (Winston Churchill)
90) Do you agree with Freddie Mercury when he sings, "Fat-bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round"? – I do like a little meat on the tush
91) What is your favorite movie? – The Godfather (I or II)
92) What is your favorite book? – Don’t know
93) What is your favorite song? - Imagine
94) What is your favorite city? - Boston
95) What is your favorite sport? - ba
96) What is your favorite place in the world? Ireland
97) Are you glad these questions are almost over? yes
98) What are you going to do next? - eat
99) Do you anticipate this activity being fun? - ehhhh
100) Give us a quote to end on.... Being Irish he had an abiding sense of tragedy, that sustained him through temporary periods of joy (W.B. Yeats)
deleted 26-30 2 Responses 2 Jul 31, 2012