100 Questions..here Goes : )1. What is your name? Jacquelyn
2. How old are you? 16
3. Are you sure? Im pretty sure.
4. What is your earliest memory? Hiding from the teacher under my desk.
5. What is your favorite alcoholic drink? Not allowed to drink yet.
6. What is your favorite vegetable? Brocolli
7. Do you remember your first day of school? Yes,I hated it and ended up crying all day.
8. What is the worst exam result you remember ever getting? I havent failed a test.
9. How tall are you? 5'2
10. Can you swim? Yes.
11. Who is your favorite movie actress? Helena Bonham Carter,Nicole Kidman,Kate Winslet
12. Who is your favorite movie actor? Johnny Depp
13. Who is your favorite comedian? Kevin Hart,Gary Owen
14. Who is your favorite politician? I dont do politics.
15. Who is your favorite historical figure (been dead for at least 100 years)? Harriet Tubman
16. Who is your favorite super-heroine? Idk
17. Who is your favorite super-hero? Spiderman
18. Can you name a female scientist other than Madame Curie? Nope
19. Who is your favorite god or goddess? Hercules
20. Who is your favorite woman of all time? Theres ALOT of women to choose from,so I dont know.
21. Do you agree with "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth"?In some cases,not all.It doesnt always make the situation better.
22. Do you agree with "Life does not forgive weakness"? No.
23. Do you agree with "It is the enemy who can truly teach us to practice the virtues of compassion and tolerance"? Yes
24. Do you agree with "The state can do what they want to do"? Not at all.
25. Do you agree with "If I had to choose between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope I should have the guts to betray my country"? I dont know.
26. Do you agree with "If the path be beautiful, let us not ask where it leads"? No.Just because its beautiful,doesnt mean its safe.
27. Do you agree with "Crime is a product of social excess"? No.
28. Do you agree with "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"? Not at all.Be the better person.
29. Do you agree with "And mankind is naught but a single nation"? No
30. Do you agree with "Bulimia is soooo '87"? What??
31. What is the worst movie you have ever seen? Hmmm...No Idea
32. What is the worst TV show you have ever seen? The Young Turks.I seriously hate those guys.
33. What is the worst book you have ever read? Any school textbook.
34. What is the worst song you have ever heard? Bad Boy-Cascada
35. What is the worst sport you know of? Cheerleading.
36. Who is the worst movie "star" ever? Kristen Stewart,Cuba Gooding Jr.
37. Who is the worst comedian/comedienne ever? No idea.
38. Who is the worst author ever? I dont know.
39. Who is the worst musical act ever? Momma Mia
40. Who is the worst sports "star" you have ever seen? Tiger Woods
41. If you could go back in time to witness an historical event in person, what event would you want to see? Rosa Parks sitting on the bus.
42. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go? Venice,Italy.It looks beautiful from movies & pictures.
43. If you could meet anyone in the world, who would you meet? My half-sister
44. If you could become famous for one thing, what would that thing be? Charity Work
45. If you could buy anything regardless of cost, what would you buy? A automatic car.Just because I dont know how to drive a stick-shift and that is what my moms car is.
46. If you could change any one thing about your country, what would it be? Restrict what you can buy and how much you can buy using welfare money.For example,fancy clothes and cars are not nessecary.
47. If you could change any one thing about international politics, what would it be? No idea.
48. If you could meet any famous person who is dead, who would it be? Micheal Jackson
49. If you could become dictator of the world, would you? No.Couldnt handle the stress..
50. If you could eat an entire cow at one sitting, would you? No.I would puke.
51. Have you ever illegally downloaded music/TV shows/movies from the net? Yes.
52. Have you ever used illegal narcotics (yes, even pot counts if it was illegal at the time) No
53. Have you ever gotten any points on your driving license? Nope.
54. Have you ever stolen anything from a shop? On accident.
55. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes while underage? Nope
56. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes for another person who was underage? Nope.
57. Have you ever tried to cheat the taxman/social security/other government agency? Nope.
58. Have you ever ridden on a train or bus without paying? No
59. Have you ever been arrested? Nope.
60. Have you ever been charged with a crime? Nope.
61. What's the furthest you've ever been from home? Hollywood,California
62. Where have you visited that you would like to go back to? St.Louis
63. Where would you like to visit that you haven't yet? Italy,Rome,England,Greece.
64. Where is your favourite place in the world? Depends.
65. Where have you visited that you hope never to go to again? I dont know.
66. Where would you definitely never go to? Iraq
67. Where is your least favourite place in the world? The doctors when they have a needle.
68. What is your favourite way to travel? Plane.
69. What is your least favourite way to travel? On foot.
70. What is the capital of Assyria? I dont know.
71. What was the last movie you saw? Some movie about zombies.It was retarded.
72. Was it any good? It was okay but got boring quickly.
73. What was the last book you read? My drivers test manual.
74. Was it any good? Yes.Its very helpful.
75. What was the last song you listened to? Whiskey Lullaby
76. Was it any good? Yes.Beautiful song.
77. What was the last video game you played? Dodgeball on my phone.
78. Did you do well? Not really.
79. What was the last meal you ate? Grits,eggs,hashbrowns,sausage.
80. Was it any good? Very.
81. Do you believe in God? Yes.
82. Do you agree with the war in Iraq? I support our troops.
83. Do you believe in aliens? Yes
84. Do you agree with the theory of evolution? No way.
85. Do you believe in reincarnation? Yes
86. Do you agree with the idea of the UN? the what?
87. Do you believe in karma? Maybe.
88. Do you agree with the theories of man-induced global warming? Maybe.
89. Do you believe in democracy above all other systems of government? I dont know.
90. Do you agree with Freddie Mercury when he sings "Fat-bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round"? Haha.Sure.
91. What is your favorite movie? Titantic.
92. What is your favourite book? I dont know.
93. What is your favourite song? I have alot of favorite songs.
94. What is your favorite city? I dont know.
95. What is your favorite sport? Swimming.
96. What is your favorite place in the world?Depends.
97. Are you glad these questions are almost over? Yes.Took forever!
98. What are you going to do next? Play on the internet.
99. Do you anticipate this activity being fun? Yeah.
100. Give us a quote to end on... "When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry,show it the thousand reasons to smile.'
ImaSecret16 18-21, F 0 Aug 1, 2012