Yish's Answers! :d1. What is your name? "Yishi" Ketcham
2. How old are you? 15
3. Are you sure? No TwT;
4. What is your earliest memory? Playing with a microphone in my room while my dad's friend watched me
5. What is your favorite alcoholic drink? I don't drink
6. What is your favorite vegetable? Corn
7. Do you remember your first day of school? Yeah, I was really confused and shy
8. What is the worst exam result you remember ever getting? A, F- lol
9. How tall are you? 4'11
10. Can you swim? Yeah, but not very well
11. Who is your favorite movie actress? I don't really have one
12. Who is your favorite movie actor? I don't really have one but I guess Jonny Depp?
13. Who is your favorite comedian? Brian Regan and Dane Cook
14. Who is your favorite politician? I don't do that stuff
15. Who is your favorite historical figure (been dead for at least 100 years)? I don't really have one
16. Who is your favorite super-heroine? Noh Mask Rider!
17. Who is your favorite super-hero? Spiderman
18. Can you name a female scientist other than Madame Curie? No >x<
19. Who is your favorite god or goddess? Poseidon
20. Who is your favorite woman of all time? Ika Musume?
21. Do you agree with "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth"? It depends
22. Do you agree with "Life does not forgive weakness"? I suppose since life is quite cruel
23. Do you agree with "It is the enemy who can truly teach us to practice the virtues of compassion and tolerance"? I suppose
24. Do you agree with "The state can do what they want to do"? No
25. Do you agree with "If I had to choose between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope I should have the guts to betray my country"? I suppose
26. Do you agree with "If the path be beautiful, let us not ask where it leads"? Well, Curiosity killed the cat
27. Do you agree with "Crime is a product of social excess"? hm....
28. Do you agree with "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"? Depends
29. Do you agree with "And mankind is naught but a single nation"? These "do you agrees" are boring
30. Do you agree with "Bulimia is soooo '87"? I don't know what that is D:
31. What is the worst movie you have ever seen? Cirque Du Freak. They messed it up HORRIBLY.
32. What is the worst TV show you have ever seen? Senfield, or whatever
33. What is the worst book you have ever read? I don't know
34. What is the worst song you have ever heard? I can't say off the top of my head
35. What is the worst sport you know of? Seal killing
36. Who is the worst movie "star" ever? I dunno
37. Who is the worst comedian/comedienne ever? I dunno
38. Who is the worst author ever? I don't know D:
39. Who is the worst musical act ever? I don't knowwwwwwwwwwwwww
40. Who is the worst sports "star" you have ever seen? I DON'T KNOWWWWWW
41. If you could go back in time to witness an historical event in person, what event would you want to see? Martin Luther King Jr.
42. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go? Japan
43. If you could meet anyone in the world, who would you meet? PewDiePie, I guess c:
44. If you could become famous for one thing, what would that thing be? J-POP videos
45. If you could buy anything regardless of cost, what would you buy? Anything from Japan or the Internet- Especially kimonos!
46. If you could change any one thing about your country, what would it be? Not being so closed minded and rude
47. If you could change any one thing about international politics, what would it be? No idea
48. If you could meet any famous person who is dead, who would it be? Michael Jackson
49. If you could become dictator of the world, would you? Possible >:3
50. If you could eat an entire cow at one sitting, would you? I can't barely finish my chicken nuggets at McDonalds....
51. Have you ever illegally downloaded music/TV shows/movies from the net? Not that I know of
52. Have you ever used illegal narcotics (yes, even pot counts if it was illegal at the time) Nope
53. Have you ever gotten any points on your driving license? I can't drive
54. Have you ever stolen anything from a shop? A water bottle
55. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes while underage? No
56. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes for another person who was underage? No
57. Have you ever tried to cheat the taxman/social security/other government agency? No
58. Have you ever ridden on a train or bus without paying? No, I've never ridden either to begin with
59. Have you ever been arrested? No
60. Have you ever been charged with a crime? No
61. What's the furthest you've ever been from home?Chicago
62. Where have you visited that you would like to go back to? The Florida Keys, Key West.
63. Where would you like to visit that you haven't yet? Japan, Tokyo
64. Where is your favourite place in the world? A beach
65. Where have you visited that you hope never to go to again? Not sure
66. Where would you definitely never go to? Russia. It's personal..
67. Where is your least favourite place in the world? School
68. What is your favourite way to travel? Car or bike
69. What is your least favourite way to travel? Walking, depending
70. What is the capital of Assyria? No clue
71. What was the last movie you saw? Brave, with my boyfriend
72. Was it any good? yeah
73. What was the last book you read? A textbook on marine biology
74. Was it any good? Of course!
75. What was the last song you listened to? Butterfly on Your Right Shoulder by Len Kagamine(Right now) and before I was listening to, Replay by SHINee
76. Was it any good? Of course <33333333
77. What was the last video game you played? Super Smash Brothers Brawl against my boyfriend(I won lol)
78. Did you do well? I won 7 matches
79. What was the last meal you ate? A egg, sausage and cheese sandwich
80. Was it any good? Yeah
81. Do you believe in God? Possibly, yes
82. Do you agree with the war in Iraq? I don't like violence to begin with
83. Do you believe in aliens? Possibly
84. Do you agree with the theory of evolution? Yeah
85. Do you believe in reincarnation? Not really, maybe
86. Do you agree with the idea of the UN? Wat?
87. Do you believe in karma? yeah
88. Do you agree with the theories of man-induced global warming? Uhm... Yesss.....?
89. Do you believe in democracy above all other systems of government? Huh?
90. Do you agree with Freddie Mercury when he sings "Fat-bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round"? lolwut?
91. What is your favorite movie? となりのトトロMy Neighbor Totoro
92. What is your favourite book? Memoirs of a Geisha
93. What is your favourite song? I have a lot but I adore, Kero 9 Destiny ケロ９Destiny
94. What is your favorite city? Tokyo?
95. What is your favorite sport? Dancing
96. What is your favorite place in the world? Depends
97. Are you glad these questions are almost over? Kinda
98. What are you going to do next? Play League of Legends
99. Do you anticipate this activity being fun? I didn't like some of the questions...
100. Give us a quote to end on... "Having guts isn't being able to end your life but to go on with it"
IAmNotHerezz 66-70 0 Aug 6, 2012