..so I Did.All 100 Questions Are Answered.1) What is your name?
2) How old are you?
3) Are you sure?
4) What is your earliest memory?
I destroyed my grandma's clock,when i was like 4 or 5.
5) What is your favorite alcoholic drink?
I don't really drink.
6) What is your favorite vegetable?
Cucumber and tomato.
7) Do you remember your first day of school?
Yes I do.
8) What is the worst exam result you ever remember getting?
It was math exam.
9) How tall are you?
10) Can you swim?
No I can't
11) Who is your favorite movie actress?
12) Who is your favorite movie actor?
Christopher Walken/Anthony Queen
13) Who is your favorite comedian?
14) Who is your favorite politician?
15) Who is your favorite historical figure (been dead at least 100 years)? -
16) Who is your favorite super-heroine?
17) Who is your favorite super-hero?
The Three Musketeers or Robin Hood.
18) Can you name a female scientist other than Madame Curie?
No but she come from my country.I know her and that is enough.
19) Who is your favorite mythological God or Goddess?
Apollo or Aphrodite.
20) Who is your favorite woman of all time?
Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta.
21) Do you agree with "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth"?
No it's not the best idea.
22) Do you agree with "Life does not forgive weakness"?
Yes and will take advantage of it.
23) Do you agree with "It is the enemy who can truly teach us to practice the virtues of compassion and tolerance"?
Yes I believe we can learn something from this experience.
24) Do you agree with "The state can do what they want to do"?
Partly yes and partly no.
25) Do you agree with "If I had to choose between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope I should have the guts to betray my country"?
Both of them r bad. Honestly I don't know.
26) Do you agree with "If the path be beautiful, let us not ask where it leads"?
Yes and No.I have mixed feelings about that.
27) Do you agree with "Crime is a product of social excess"?
No I don't think so.
28) Do you agree with "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"?
Yes I think so.
29) Do you agree with "And mankind is naught but a single nation"?
30) Do you agree with "Bulimia is sooo '87"?
31) What is the worst movie you ever saw?
32) What is the worst TV show you ever saw?
Definitly The Jerry Springer Show!!
33) What is the worst book you ever read?
I don't remember any now
34) What is the worst song you ever heard?
''Call on me'' by Eric Prydz?
35) What is the worst sport you know of?
36) Who is the worst movie "star" ever?
37) Who is the worst comedian/comedienne ever?
I would like to know it too..
38) Who is the worst author ever?
I don't know
39) Who is the worst musical act ever?
I have no idea.
40) Who is the worst sports "star" you have ever seen?
41) If you could go back in time to witness a historical event in person, what even would you want to see?
WWW I or II.
42) If you go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
Beirut in Lebanon or Berlin in Germany :)
43) If you could meet anyone in the world right now, who would you meet?
My first love.
44) If you could become famous for one thing, what would that thing be?
45) If you could buy anything, regardless of the cost, what would you buy?
Home for everyone :).
46) If you could change any one thing about your country, what would it be?
Health Care System.
47) If you could change any one thing about international politics, what would it be?
No more war!
48) If you could meet any famous person who is dead, who would it be?
John Paul II - previous Pope.
49) If you could become dictator of the world, would you?
Of course not i hate regime.
50) If you could eat an entire cow at one sitting, would you?
No I don't really eat meat.
51) Have you ever illegally downloaded music/show/movies from the net?
Shame to admit it but yes:/
52) Have you ever used illegal narcotics(yes, even pot counts if it was illegal at the time)?
53) Have you ever gotten any points on your driver's license?
No cause I don't have driver license.
54) Have you ever stolen anything from a store?
When I was much more younger and it was sweets (how silly I was :-).
55) Have you ever bought cigarettes/alcohol while underage?
No I don't think so.
56) Have you ever bought cigarettes/alcohol for someone else who was underage?
57) Have you ever tried to cheat the taxman/social security/other government agency?
No I don't think so.
58) Have you ever ridden on a train or bus without paying?
Yes I did.
59) Have you ever been arrested?
60) Have you ever been charged with a crime?
Thx God - No.
61) What's the furthest you've ever been from home?
62) Where have you visited that you would like to go back to?
Hm many :Berlin In Germany,Rome In Italy,Vienna In Austria.
63) Where would like to visit that you haven't been?
Lebanon,Georgia(Here in Europe I mean),Jordan,Iceland,France,Portugal,
64) Where is your favorite place in the world?
65) Where have you visited that you hope never to go to again?
So far I liked all places I visited.
66) Where would you definitely never go to?
North Korea and Pakistan.
67) Where is your least favorite place in the world?
68) What is your favorite way to travel ?
69) What is your least favorite way to travel?
Car or Ship.
70) What is the capital of Assyria?
There is not such a country as Assyria.
71) What was the last movie you saw?
I spit on your grave.
72) Was it any good?
Yes and had a good plot,just a litlle bit offensive.Definitly for adults.
73) What was the last book you read?
Ehm..I started to read too many books and did finished any of them yet..ay.
74) Was it any good?
All was pretty interesting.
75) What was the last song you listened to?
Bjork - Joga.
76) Was it any good?
It's Bjork can't be bad.
77) What was the last computer game you played?
The Sims 2.
78) Did you do well?
Yes I did.
79) What was the last meal you ate?
Cherry Ice cream.
80) Was it any good?
81) Do you believe in God/Goddess?
Yes I believe in Jesus.
82) Do you agree with war in Iraq?
I don't agree with any kind of war.
83) Do you believe in Aliens?
In Aliens no,but In some forms of life yes.
84) Do you agree with the theory of evolution?
No I don't.
85) Do you believe in reincarnation?
No I don't.
86) Do you agree with idea of the UN?
They have great ideas and goals
87) Do you believe in karma?
No I don't.
88) Do you agree with the theories of man-induced global warming?
I think yes.We responsible for our Earth if we won't care for it no one will do it for us.
89) Do you believe in democracy above all other systems of government?
90) Do you agree with Freddie Mercury when he sings, "Fat-bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round"?
91) What is your favorite movie?
''Gone with the wind'' and ''The Godfather'',''Love Story''and few more.
92) What is your favorite book?
93) What is your favorite song?
''What a wonderful world'' by Louis Armstrong, ''Show must go on'' by Queen, ''No more i love you's'' by Annie Lennox,''With or Without you'' by U2, '' California dreamin'' by The Mamas& The Papas,''Ain't No Sunshine'' by Bill Whiters,''Streets Of Philadelphia'' by Bruce Springsteen and many more.
94) What is your favorite city?
95) What is your favorite sport?
96) What is your favorite place in the world?
His heart and arms.
97) Are you glad these questions are almost over?
No there could be more questions :)
98) What are you going to do next?
Listen to the music and write some stories on ep.
99) Do you anticipate this activity being fun?
100) Give us a quote to end on...
“Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul
And sings the tune without the words
And never stops at all.”
― Emily Dickinson
MissAgni 26-30, F 1 Response 0 Aug 20, 2012