100 Answers1. What is your name?
2. How old are you?
3. Are you sure?
of course I am..
4. What is your earliest memory?
My earliest memory is my 4th birthday I think. My parents woke me up and I came into our kitchen. There were a lot of presents on the table and a little cake with four candles. I was so happy and my mum took a picture of me grinning in my lovely horse pyjama.
5. What is your favorite alcoholic drink?
Sparkling wine or some fruity liqueur
6. What is your favorite vegetable?
7. Do you remember your first day of school?
Not really, but I remember the fact that my school cone was nearly as big as myself.
8. What is the worst exam result you remember ever getting?
I think it was a D
9. How tall are you?
10. Can you swim?
11. Who is your favorite movie actress?
Natalie Portman or Scarlett Johansson
12. Who is your favorite movie actor?
Robert Pattinson (in all movies except for Twilight)
13. Who is your favorite comedian?
I kind of don't like comedians. Maybe I haven't seen a good one or my humor is just weird. I don't know.
14. Who is your favorite politician?
Uhm.. I'm not really interested in politics. But I kind of like Obama.
15. Who is your favorite historical figure (been dead for at least 100 years)?
16. Who is your favorite super-heroine?
16t. Who is your favorite super-hero?
That's a really hard decision! But I choose Batman.
18. Can you name a female scientist other than Madame Curie?
19. Who is your favorite god or goddess?
I don't believe in God or other gods but always liked the egyptian gods.
20. Who is your favorite woman of all time?
Maybe it's ridiculous but I think my favourite woman of all time is Demi Lovato. I mean she's only 20 years old and still alive but she is my idol and I really like her.
21. Do you agree with "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth"?
Yes. Equality is an important thing.
22. Do you agree with "Life does not forgive weakness"?
I definitely disagree with everything Adolf Hitler said.
23. Do you agree with "It is the enemy who can truly teach us to practice the virtues of compassion and tolerance"?
I don't know why, but I think I disagree. Maybe because I can't feel compassion for an enemy but I don't even know wether I have an enemy. Don't think so..
24. Do you agree with "The state can do what they want to do"?
No, I don't think so.
25. Do you agree with "If I had to choose between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope I should have the guts to betray my country"?
For me, it wouldn't be a hard decision. I definitely would stick with my friend because friendship is such an important thing for me.
26. Do you agree with "If the path be beautiful, let us not ask where it leads"?
I generally don't take a path without knowing where it leads. I mean, not everything is beautiful just because it seems to be. Maybe that's just at first glance..
27. Do you agree with "Crime is a product of social excess"?
Not really, I think it depends on many different aspects like the persolality of a person.
28. Do you agree with "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"?
29. Do you agree with "And mankind is naught but a single nation"?
In some way I'm kind of annoyed of all this quotes..
But no, I don't agree because all stupid humans in this world don't realise or don't want to realise that we're all equal.
30. Do you agree with "Bulimia is soooo '87"?
31. What is the worst movie you have ever seen?
32. What is the worst TV show you have ever seen?
33. What is the worst book you have ever read?
fifty shades of grey
34. What is the worst song you have ever heard?
Rebecca Black - Friday
35. What is the worst sport you know of?
volleyball, because I'm really bad in it!
36. Who is the worst movie "star" ever?
37. Who is the worst comedian/comedienne ever?
I don't know
38. Who is the worst author ever?
I don't know and I don't want to judge some authors. They're still working very hard to publish their books.
39. Who is the worst musical act ever?
I don't know maybe Rebecca Black
40. Who is the worst sports "star" you have ever seen?
I don't know
41. If you could go back in time to witness an historical event in person, what event would you want to see?
I don't want to see an event but it would be interesting to see the world before humans destroyed everything.
42. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
43. If you could meet anyone in the world, who would you meet?
44. If you could become famous for one thing, what would that thing be?
45. If you could buy anything regardless of cost, what would you buy?
There are too many things I could buy. Maybe houses and flats all over the world.
46. If you could change any one thing about your country, what would it be?
I don't know.
47. If you could change any one thing about international politics, what would it be?
I don't know.
48. If you could meet any famous person who is dead, who would it be?
I would prefer to meet my grandpa again..
49. If you could become dictator of the world, would you?
Never ever! That's a lot of responsibility and too much work.
50. If you could eat an entire cow at one sitting, would you?
51. Have you ever illegally downloaded music/TV shows/movies from the net?
52. Have you ever used illegal narcotics (yes, even pot counts if it was illegal at the time)?
53. Have you ever gotten any points on your driving license?
54. Have you ever stolen anything from a shop?
55. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes while underage?
56. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes for another person who was underage?
57. Have you ever tried to cheat the taxman/social security/other government agency?
58. Have you ever ridden on a train or bus without paying?
59. Have you ever been arrested?
60. Have you ever been charged with a crime ... ?
61. What's the furthest you've ever been from home?
62. Where have you visited that you would like to go back to?
63. Where would you like to visit that you haven't yet?
Good question. I would like to see as much of the world as I can.
64. Where is your favourite place in the world?
I haven't found this place yet
65. Where have you visited that you hope never to go to again?
Every place I have visited was in some way beautiful.
66. Where would you definitely never go to?
I want to see nearly everything. Sooo..
67. Where is your least favourite place in the world?
68. What is your favourite way to travel?
69. What is your least favourite way to travel?
It depends on the distance.
70. What is the capital of Assyria?
Why should I know?!
71. What was the last movie you saw?
James Bond 007: Skyfall
72. Was it any good?
73. What was the last book you read?
fifty shades of grey..
74. Was it any good?
75. What was the last song you listened to?
Stubborn Love - The Lumineers
76. Was it any good?
77. What was the last computer game you played?
League of Legends :DD
78. Did you do well?
I don't know.
79. What was the last meal you ate?
80. Was it any good?
Yes, it was pizza.
81. Do you believe in God?
I don't think so but it happens that I'm praying to him. Weird.
82. Do you agree with the war in Iraq?
Which war? I think that's not that current.
83. Do you believe in aliens?
I don't think so. But it's nice to have so much unexplored space.
84. Do you agree with the theory of evolution?
85. Do you believe in reincarnation?
Yes, I like the imagination in some way.
86. Do you agree with the idea of the UN?
I don't know.
87. Do you believe in karma?
88. Do you agree with the theories of man-induced global warming?
In someway I'm pretty sure that humans are partly responsible for the global warming.
89. Do you believe in democracy above all other systems of government?
Not really. There are worse systems of government but democracy isn't perfect.
90. Do you agree with Freddie Mercury when he sings "Fat-bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round"?
If it's meant in a good way. Sure.
91. What is your favourite movie?
My favourites always change. My current favourite movie is James Bond 007: Skyfall
And my favourite tv show will always be The Vampire Diaries.
92. What is your favourite book?
93. What is your favourite song?
Emeli Sandé - Read all about it
94. What is your favourite city?
I don't know. Haven't seen many interesting cities
95. What is your favourite sport?
96. What is your favourite place in the world?
I don't have one yet.
97. Are you glad these questions are almost over?
Yes, I didn't expected that it would take that much time!
98. What are you going to do next?
Probably sleeping. I don't know.
99. Do you anticipate this activity being fun?
100. Give us a quote to end on ...
Love is louder than the pressure to be perfect. - Demi Lovato
limnophobia 18-21, F 0 Nov 9, 2012