1:35 A.m.This is what I decide to do when unable to sleep lol
1)What is your name? - Ash
2) How old are you? - 18
3. Are you sure? - Yup
4) What is your earliest memory? - Waiting for my gramps to come and visit me when I was really little. I just remember being super excited to see him.
5) What is your favorite alcoholic drink? - I don't drink.
6) What is your favorite vegetable? - Broccoli.
7) Do you remember your first day at school? - Nope.
8) What is the worst exam result you remember ever getting? - A 43 on an algebra 2 exam...I still passed the class though lol
9) How tall are you? - 5'9
10) Can you swim? - Yes
11) Who is your favorite movie actress? - Julia Roberts.
12) Who is your favorite movie actor? - Robert Downey Jr.
13) Who is your favorite comedian? - Everyone's a comedian these days.
14) Who is your favorite politician? - Eh.
15) Who is your favorite historical figure (been dead for at least 100 years)? -
16) Who is your favorite super-heroine? - Wonder Woman.
16) Who is your favorite super-hero? - Super Man.
18) Can you name a female scientist other than Madame Curie? - Lise Meitner.
19) Who is your favorite mythological god or goddess? - Apollo.
20) Who is your favorite woman of all time? - My mom, for she is far stronger than anyone I know.
21) Do you agree with "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth"? - Yes. Though, I believe there should be an extent to that.
22) Do you agree with "Life does not forgive weakness"? - No.
23. Do you agree with "It is the enemy who can truly teach us to practice the virtues of compassion and tolerance"? - That sure is a fine way to look at it. So, I guess so.
24) Do you agree with "The state can do what they want to do"? - Nah.
25) Do you agree with "If I had to choose between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope I should have the guts to betray my country"? - Definitely.
26) Do you agree with "If the path be beautiful, let us not ask where it leads"? - I'd like to say yes...but being me, I'd question it.
27) Do you agree with "Crime is a product of social excess"? - Possibly. We get what we give...
28) Do you agree with "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"? - Yes.
29) Do you agree with "And mankind is naught but a single nation"? - I wish.
30) Do you agree with "Bulimia is soooo '87"? - Uh, what? Even if it was soooo '87, that's a no-go at all times.
31) What is the worst movie you have ever seen? - Mirror Mirror.
32) What is the worst TV show you have ever seen? - Coma.
33) What is the worst book you have ever read? - I don't remember the name, but some book about a dog....hmmm...
34) What is the worst song you have ever heard? - Stupid H0e by Niki Minaj....honestly, I can't even take it.
35) What is the worst sport you know of? - I don't know the worst, but the most boring to me is Golf.
36) Who is the worst movie "star" ever? - Kristen Stewart. She just...gets under my skin.
37) Who is the worst comedian/comedienne ever? - I don't know.
38) Who is the worst author ever? - Yet another thing I don't know.
39) Who is the worst musical act ever? - Oh my god it's Brittany
40) Who is the worst sports "star" you have ever seen? - Shame, I don't watch sports.
41) If you could go back in time to witness an historical event in person, what event would you want to see? - First landing on the moon.
42) If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go? - Rome.
43) If you could meet anyone in the world, who would you meet? - Probably my great grandma on my moms side. I've heard so many great things about her.
44) If you could become famous for one thing, what would that thing be? - My writing.
45) If you could buy anything regardless of cost, what would you buy? - Can you buy a stable life? lol
46) If you could change any one thing about your country, what would it be? - Oh gosh, too many things.
47. If you could change any one thing about international politics, what would it be? - No comment.
48) If you could meet any famous person who is dead, who would it be? - Abraham Lincoln, and honestly I have no idea why.
49) If you could become dictator of the world, would you? - Nah, nobody got time for all that.
50) If you could eat an entire cow at one sitting, would you? - Eww, no thanks.
51) Have you ever illegally downloaded music/TV shows/movies from the net? - LOL almost had me there....
52) Have you ever used illegal narcotics (yes, even pot counts if it was illegal at the time)? - Nope.
53) Have you ever gotten any points on your driving licence? - Nope.
54) Have you ever stolen anything from a shop? - No.
55) Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes while underage? - Nope.
56) Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes for another person who was underage? - No.
57) Have you ever tried to cheat the taxman/social security/other government agency? - No.
58) Have you ever ridden on a train or bus without paying? Nope.
59) Have you ever been arrested? - No.
60) Have you ever been charged with a crime ... ? - No.
61) What's the furthest you've ever been from home? - Somewhere out in the ocean on a cruise.
62) Where have you visited that you would like to go back to? - lol you ask me like I've ACTUALLY been anywhere...
63) Where would you like to visit that you haven't yet? - Europe.
64) Where is your favorite place in the world? - My bed. Simple as that.
65) Where have you visited that you hope never to go to again? - Jamaica.
66) Where would you definitely never go to? - Hell...at least not willingly.
67) Where is your least favorite place in the world? - Work.
68) What is your favorite way to travel ? - I enjoyed the one and only flight I've ever been on. Beats hours stuck in a car.
69) What is your least favorite way to travel? - Bus.
70) What is the capital of Assyria? - Pfft, like I know.
71) What was the last movie you saw? - Cloud Atlas.
72) Was it any good? - Uh, ask me after I watch it another 5 times to understand it.
73) What was the last book you read? - The Acts of King Arthur and his Noble Knights.
74) Was it any good? - It was alright. Took a while to get into.
75) What was the last song you listened to? - 'Snow (Hey oh)' by Red Hot Chili Peppers
76) Was it any good? - Of course.
77) What was the last computer game you played? - Scrabble.
78) Did you do well? - I suppose.
79) What was the last meal you ate? - Chicken Salad.
80) Was it any good? - Delicious.
81) Do you believe in God? - I believe there once was a God.
82) Do you agree with the war in Iraq? - No.
83) Do you believe in aliens? - I rather not question it.
84) Do you agree with the theory of evolution? - It's debatable for sure.
85) Do you believe in reincarnation? - Hmmm, maybe.
86) Do you agree with the idea of the UN? - Yes.
87) Do you believe in karma? - Oh yeah.
88) Do you agree with the theories of man-induced global warming? - Somewhat. I don't really know how to go about this.
89) Do you believe in democracy above all other systems of government? - It is what it is.
90) Do you agree with Freddie Mercury when he sings "Fat-bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round"? - LOL what?
91) What is your favorite movie? - Twelve.
92) What is your favorite book? - Perks of being a Wallflower.
93) What is your favorite song? - Hallelujah by Jeff Buckley
94) What is your favorite city? - Atlanta? I haven't been to many.
95) What is your favorite sport? - ba
96) What is your favorite place in the world? - My home.
97) Are you glad these questions are almost over? - Yeah. Getting kind of tired.
98) What are you going to do next? - Go to bed.
99) Do you anticipate this activity being fun? - What exactly do you consider fun?
100) Give us a quote to end on ... - "Life is a series of experiences, each one of which makes us bigger, even though sometimes it is hard to realize this. For the world was built to develop character, and we must learn that the setbacks and grieves which we endure help us in our marching onward." - Henry Ford.
HopeInConstruction 18-21, F 1 Response 0 Dec 18, 2012