1. What is your name?
Wrong question to start with, that's private ^_^
2. How old are you?
Yeah, I am so going to answer this
3. Are you sure?
4. What is your earliest memory?
Looking at a back of a door that has a sticker spelling Billboard on it
5. What is your favourite alcoholic drink?
6. What is your favourite vegetable?
7. Do you remember your first day at school?
8. What is the worst exam result you remember ever getting?
A 20%, for my native language test!
9. How tall are you?
10. Can you swim?
11. Who is your favourite movie actress?
12. Who is your favourite movie actor?
Robert de Niro
13. Who is your favourite comedian?
Bill Cosby, definitely
14. Who is your favourite politician?
Huh, that's an oxymoron, man
15. Who is your favourite historical figure (been dead for at least 100 years)?
16. Who is your favourite super-heroine?
16t. Who is your favourite super-hero?
Spider-man, of course
18. Can you name a female scientist other than Madame Curie?
Well, Beatrix Potter was a mycologist
19. Who is your favourite mythological god or goddess?
20. Who is your favourite woman of all time?
Catherine Zeta Jones
21. Do you agree with "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth"?
22. Do you agree with "Life does not forgive weakness"?
23. Do you agree with "It is the enemy who can truly teach us to practice the virtues of compassion and tolerance"?
24. Do you agree with "The state can do what they want to do"?
25. Do you agree with "If I had to choose between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope I should have the guts to betray my country"?
26. Do you agree with "If the path be beautiful, let us not ask where it leads"?
Sure and the path is beautiful!
27. Do you agree with "Crime is a product of social excess"?
28. Do you agree with "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"?
29. Do you agree with "And mankind is naught but a single nation"?
30. Do you agree with "Bulimia is soooo '87"?
Nope, it's not a trend, it's a serious problem
31. What is the worst movie you have ever seen?
I Know What You Did Last Summer
32. What is the worst TV show you have ever seen?
Jimmy Kimmel Live
33. What is the worst book you have ever read?
Don't remember the title, it was by John something - set in Hawaii and so forth. Was completely flat out boring
34. What is the worst song you have ever heard?
First Love - Nikka Costa
35. What is the worst sport you know of?
36. Who is the worst movie "star" ever?
That guy who was married briefly to Drew Barrymore? Can't remember his name
37. Who is the worst comedian/comedienne ever?
38. Who is the worst author ever?
39. Who is the worst musical act ever?
40. Who is the worst sports "star" you have ever seen?
41. If you could go back in time to witness an historical event in person, what event would you want to see?
Halley Comet.. 1986?
42. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
Real Madrid's training ground
43. If you could meet anyone in the world, who would you meet?
Fred Weller, just to see if he's just as hot up close
44. If you could become famous for one thing, what would that thing be?
Proving a mathematical theorem
45. If you could buy anything regardless of cost, what would you buy?
46. If you could change any one thing about your country, what would it be?
The stupid soap operas
47. If you could change any one thing about international politics, what would it be?
Dunno, too complex to focus on just one thing
48. If you could meet any famous person who is dead, who would it be?
Agatha Christie, of course
49. If you could become dictator of the world, would you?
Nope, too complicated a job
50. If you could eat an entire cow at one sitting, would you?
51. Have you ever illegally downloaded music/TV shows/movies from the net?
52. Have you ever used illegal narcotics (yes, even pot counts if it was illegal at the time)?
53. Have you ever gotten any points on your driving licence?
54. Have you ever stolen anything from a shop?
55. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes while underage?
56. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes for another person who was underage?
57. Have you ever tried to cheat the taxman/social security/other government agency?
58. Have you ever ridden on a train or bus without paying?
59. Have you ever been arrested?
60. Have you ever been charged with a crime ... ?
61. What's the furthest you've ever been from home?
As far as English to Russia, I should think
62. Where have you visited that you would like to go back to?
This town just a few hundred miles from where I am now
63. Where would you like to visit that you haven't yet?
64. Where is your favourite place in the world?
My old office :)
65. Where have you visited that you hope never to go to again?
Nothing comes to mind
66. Where would you definitely never go to?
No such thing, if I can I'm going to
67. Where is your least favourite place in the world?
68. What is your favourite way to travel ?
69. What is your least favourite way to travel?
70. What is the capital of Assyria?
71. What was the last movie you saw?
72. Was it any good?
Well... it was OK
73. What was the last book you read?
Thanks for The Memories - Cecelia Ahern
74. Was it any good?
75. What was the last song you listened to?
Better in Time - Leona Lewis
76. Was it any good?
77. What was the last computer game you played?
Santa's Super Friend
78. Did you do well?
79. What was the last meal you ate?
Grilled chicken with wild rice
80. Was it any good?
81. Do you believe in God/Goddess/Gods/Goddesses (delete to suit personal preference)?
Yes, I believe in God
82. Do you agree with the war in Iraq?
83. Do you believe in aliens?
84. Do you agree with the theory of evolution?
85. Do you believe in reincarnation?
86. Do you agree with the idea of the UN?
87. Do you believe in karma?
88. Do you agree with the theories of man-induced global warming?
Yes but not to the extend of what most ppl believe so far
89. Do you believe in democracy above all other systems of government?
90. Do you agree with Freddie Mercury when he sings "Fat-bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round"?
Wasn't born yet but yeah
91. What is your favourite movie?
92. What is your favourite book?
Any of the Hercule Poirot series
93. What is your favourite song?
Right now, it's #75
94. What is your favourite city?
95. What is your favourite sport?
96. What is your favourite place in the world?
I answered this
97. Are you glad these questions are almost over?
Kind of. This is tiring...!
98. What are you going to do next?
Surf some more
99. Do you anticipate this activity being fun?
Yes, and it was!
100. Give us a quote to end on...
"It's not easy being green!"