1. What is your name? Sleepless42….
2. How old are you? 22
3. Are you sure? Yup!
4. What is your earliest memory? Ummm….My brother being born, I think
5. What is your favourite alcoholic drink? Tequila
6. What is your favourite vegetable? Carrots
7. Do you remember your first day at school? Yes
8. What is the worst exam result you remember ever getting? Ohh I have had a fair few bad ones!
9. How tall are you? 5’4
10. Can you swim? Yes
11. Who is your favourite movie actress? Hmmm….Not sure
12. Who is your favourite movie actor? Johnny Depp
13. Who is your favourite comedian? At the moment, Bill Bailey
14. Who is your favourite politician? Haha! Boris Johnson! He’s mad as a fish!
15. Who is your favourite historical figure (been dead for at least 100 years)? Oscar Wilde
16. Who is your favourite super-heroine? Does Buffy count?
17. Who is your favourite super-hero? Spiderman!
18. Can you name a female scientist other than Madame Curie? Yes.
19. Who is your favourite mythological god or goddess? Zeus
20. Who is your favourite woman of all time? My mum.
21. Do you agree with "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth"? Sometimes….
22. Do you agree with "Life does not forgive weakness"? No, it’s OK to be weak sometimes.
23. Do you agree with "It is the enemy who can truly teach us to practice the virtues of compassion and tolerance"?
24. Do you agree with "The state can do what they want to do"?
No, they have the people to consider
25. Do you agree with "If I had to choose between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope I should have the guts to betray my country"?
These questions are bizarre…
26. Do you agree with "If the path be beautiful, let us not ask where it leads"? No
27. Do you agree with "Crime is a product of social excess"? Hmmm
28. Do you agree with "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"? Yes
29. Do you agree with "And mankind is naught but a single nation"? No
30. Do you agree with "Bulimia is soooo '87"? No, that is a ridiculous statement
31. What is the worst movie you have ever seen? Oooh Tough one!
32. What is the worst TV show you have ever seen? Tracy Beaker.
33. What is the worst book you have ever read? Don’t read bad books
34. What is the worst song you have ever heard? Ohh…Some hiphop crap..
35. What is the worst sport you know of? Bull fighting/fox hunting
36. Who is the worst movie "star" ever? What’s with all the negativity??
37. Who is the worst comedian/comedienne ever? Um…Jasper Carrot is annoying…
38. Who is the worst author ever? L. Ron Hubbard
39. Who is the worst musical act ever? Some hiphop shite…
40. Who is the worst sports "star" you have ever seen? Meh….
41. If you could go back in time to witness a historical event in person, what event would you want to see? So many things….
42. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go? Texas
43. If you could meet anyone in the world, who would you meet? So many people..
44. If you could become famous for one thing, what would that thing be? Doing good.
45. If you could buy anything regardless of cost, what would you buy? Right now, I want to buy the nursery where I work, so I can make the conditions better and pay the girls what they deserve.
46. If you could change any one thing about your country, what would it be? I wonder…
47. If you could change any one thing about international politics, what would it be? I don’t know
48. If you could meet any famous person who is dead, who would it be? John Lennon
49. If you could become dictator of the world, would you? Oh hell no!
50. If you could eat an entire cow at one sitting, would you? Nooo!
51. Have you ever illegally downloaded music/TV shows/movies from the net? Guilty as charged.
52. Have you ever used illegal narcotics (yes, even pot counts if it was illegal at the time)? Yes.
53. Have you ever gotten any points on your driving license? Ha! I would need a license first…
54. Have you ever stolen anything from a shop? No
55. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes while underage? Yes, when I could get away with it.
56. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes for another person who was underage? Yes, my brother.
57. Have you ever tried to cheat the taxman/social security/other government agency? No
58. Have you ever ridden on a train or bus without paying? Yes
59. Have you ever been arrested? No
60. Have you ever been charged with a crime? No
61. What's the furthest you've ever been from home? Canada
62. Where have you visited that you would like to go back to? Vancouver, The Dominican republic, Tenerife…Well, lots of places
63. Where would you like to visit that you haven't yet? Asia, U.S.A, New Zealand…Everywhere I have not been.
64. Where is your favourite place in the world? My bed
65. Where have you visited that you hope never to go to again? Brixton..
66. Where would you definitely never go to? Iraq…At the moment..
67. Where is your least favourite place in the world? The dentist..
68. What is your favourite way to travel? Train
69. What is your least favourite way to travel? Plane
70. What is the capital of Assyria? Pass
71. What was the last movie you saw? Iron Man
72. Was it any good? Yeah, I liked it.
73. What was the last book you read? Quite Ugly One Morning by Christopher Brookmyre
74. Was it any good? Yes
75. What was the last song you listened to? North London Trash, Razorlight
76. Was it any good? I like it
77. What was the last computer game you played? I’m playing Fable 2 atm
78. Did you do well? So far…
79. What was the last meal you ate? Chicken Saag Masala and Mushroom Rice
80. Was it any good? Yes, but I couldn’t eat it all.
81. Do you believe in God/Goddess/Gods/Goddesses (delete to suit personal preference)? I haven’t decided yet.
82. Do you agree with the war in Iraq? No
83. Do you believe in aliens? Not met one yet…
84. Do you agree with the theory of evolution? Yes
85. Do you believe in reincarnation? I’d like too.
86. Do you agree with the idea of the UN? Yes
87. Do you believe in karma? I don’t know
88. Do you agree with the theories of man-induced global warming? Yes
89. Do you believe in democracy above all other systems of government? Yes
90. Do you agree with Freddie Mercury when he sings "Fat-bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round"? Not really my thing…Or his, actually….
91. What is your favourite movie? The Shawshank Redemption or Dogma
92. What is your favourite book? Can’t choose
93. What is your favourite song? Can’t choose!
94. What is your favourite city? I have a love/hate relationship with London…
95. What is your favourite sport? Rugby…Fun to watch.
96. What is your favourite place in the world? Still my bed..
97. Are you glad these questions are almost over? Yes
98. What are you going to do next? Go to bed
99. Do you anticipate this activity being fun? Yeah.
100. Give us a quote to end on ...
Fairy Tales do not teach children that dragons exist, children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed.