1) What is your name? - Hideous Beast Nightshade
2) How old are you? - 37
3) Are you sure? - Usually
4) What is your earliest memory? - Crossing the street to my Grandparents house at age 2.
5) What is your favorite alcoholic drink? - Tequila straight up with a twist.
6) What is your favorite vegetable? - Corn
7) Do you remember your first day of school? - Yes, They asked me how high I could count and stopped me at 101.
8) What is the worst exam result you ever remember getting? - 0
9) How tall are you? - 6' 0"
10) Can you swim? - Yes, but not far.
11) Who is your favorite movie actress? - Jennifer Garner, Lauren Grahm, or Summer Glau
12) Who is your favorite movie actor? - John Cusack
13) Who is your favorite comedian? - Lewis Black
14) Who is your favorite politician? - The lesser of all evils.
15) Who is your favorite historical figure (been dead at least 100 years)? - Gengis Khan
16) Who is your favorite super-heroine? - Elektra
17) Who is your favorite super-hero? - Batman
18) Can you name a female scientist other than Madame Curie? - Beatrix Potter
19) Who is your favorite mythological God or Goddess? - Freya
20) Who is your favorite woman of all time? - My Wife
21) Do you agree with "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth"? - No.
22) Do you agree with "Life does not forgive weakness"? - Yes.
23) Do you agree with "It is the enemy who can truly teach us to practice the virtues of compassion and tolerance"? - Yes.
24) Do you agree with "The state can do what they want to do"? - No.
25) Do you agree with "If I had to choose between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope I should have the guts to betray my country"? - Yes.
26) Do you agree with "If the path be beautiful, let us not ask where it leads"? - No.
27) Do you agree with "Crime is a product of social excess"? - No.
28) Do you agree with "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"? - Yes.
29) Do you agree with "And mankind is naught but a single nation"? -Yes.
30) Do you agree with "Bulimia is sooo '87"? - No.
31) What is the worst movie you ever saw? - Far too many to choose from. "Pitch Black"
32) What is the worst TV show you ever saw? - The 700 Club.
33) What is the worst book you ever read? - The Bible
34) What is the worst song you ever heard? - Bill Shatner "Lucy in the Sky"
35) What is the worst sport you know of? - Anything that exploits animals.
36) Who is the worst movie "star" ever? - Hugh Grant
37) Who is the worst comedian/comedienne ever? Jerry Seinfeld.
38) Who is the worst author ever? - The Bronte Sisters.
39) Who is the worst musical act ever? - Anyone with "Lil'" or "Dog" in their name
40) Who is the worst sports "star" you have ever seen? - Any pro wrestler.
41) If you could go back in time to witness a historical event in person, what even would you want to see? - Big Bang
42) If you go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go? - New Zealand
43) If you could meet anyone in the world right now, who would you meet? - The guy who does the oxy clean commercials, so I could junk-punch him.
44) If you could become famous for one thing, what would that thing be? - Discovery of a safe, sustainable, renewable energy source.
45) If you could buy anything, regardless of the cost, what would you buy? - Canada.
46) If you could change any one thing about your country, what would it be? - Eliminate Insurance Companies.
47) If you could change any one thing about international politics, what would it be? - Strengthen International Transportation Infrastructure.
48) If you could meet any famous person who is dead, who would it be? Montezuma.
49) If you could become dictator of the world, would you? - Yes.
50) If you could eat an entire cow at one sitting, would you? - Not even a bite.
51) Have you ever illegally downloaded music/show/movies from the net? - Yes
52) Have you ever used illegal narcotics(yes, even pot counts if it was illegal at the time)? - Yes
53) Have you ever gotten any points on your driver's license? - Yes
54) Have you ever stolen anything from a store? - Yes
55) Have you ever bought cigarettes/alcohol while underage? - Yes
56) Have you ever bought cigarettes/alcohol for someone else who was underage? - Yes
57) Have you ever tried to cheat the taxman/social security/other government agency? - No, you don't **** with the Man.
58) Have you ever ridden on a train or bus without paying? - Yes
59) Have you ever been arrested? - No
60) Have you ever been charged with a crime? - No
61) What's the furthest you've ever been from home? - San Francisco.
62) Where have you visited that you would like to go back to? - Grand Canyon.
63) Where would like to visit that you haven't been? - New Zealand.
64) Where is your favorite place in the world? - This chair.
65) Where have you visited that you hope never to go to again? - Mental Institution.
66) Where would you definitely never to? - Jail
67) Where is your least favorite place in the world? - Africa (because of the needless violence)
68) What is your favorite way to travel ? - Car.
69) What is your least favorite way to travel? - Police Car.
70) What is the capital of Assyria? - What? I don't know that... AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
71) What was the last movie you saw? - Righteous Kill
72) Was it any good? - Robert DiNero and Al Pacino??? What do you think?
73) What was the last book you read? - Harry Potter and the Something of Something.
74) Was it any good? - Yeah
75) What was the last song you listened to? - All Along the Watchtower - Bear McCreary Battlestar Galactica Version.
76) Was it any good? - Chilling, every time.
77) What was the last computer game you played? - World of Warcraft
78) Did you do well? - I leveled 3 times.
79) What was the last meal you ate? - Spaghetti with Textured Soy Protein Sauce
80) Was it any good? - Of Course. It was Awesome.
81) Do you believe in God/Goddess? - We are all god(dess)s
82) Do you agree with war in Iraq? - Absolutely Not.83) Do you believe in Aliens? - (R * fp * Ne * fl * fi * fc * L = N) You do the math.
84) Do you agree with the theory of evolution? - Mostly.
85) Do you believe in reincarnation? - Yes
86) Do you agree with idea of the UN? - Seemed like a good idea at the time.
87) Do you believe in karma? - Yes.
88) Do you agree with the theories of man-induced global warming? - To a certain extent yes.
89) Do you believe in democracy above all other systems of government? - No.
90) Do you agree with Freddie Mercury when he sings, "Fat-bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round"? - From a scientific standpoint? No.
91) What is your favorite movie? - Say Anything.
92) What is your favorite book? - Harry Potter and the Whatever of Something.
93) What is your favorite song? - Jerry Goldsmith's Opening to "First Contact"
94) What is your favorite city? - Boston
95) What is your favorite sport? - Cycling
96) What is your favorite place in the world? Still my chair.
97) Are you glad these questions are almost over? I could do this all day, or at least til 2 when the World of Warcraft servers come back online.
98) What are you going to do next? - Meditate.
99) Do you anticipate this activity being fun? - Not really.
100) Give us a quote to end on....
"When the sun rises in the west, the city born in fire, will die, in fire." - HB Nightshade (1995)