1) What is your name? - Da Bean
2) How old are you? - 37
3) Are you sure? Yeah, but had to ask Hubby first, so I have another confirmation. ha!
4) What is your earliest memory? When I was 2 and my little brother came home from the hospital. Mom laid him on the bed and left the room to get something. He was naked. I think she was getting him a diaper. He peed in my face! I was crying loud. Who can forget someone whizzing in your face?
5) What is your favorite alcoholic drink? - I do not drink
6) What is your favorite vegetable? - Corn on the cob
7) Do you remember your first day of school? No
8) What is the worst exam result you ever remember getting? I don't remember that was like 15 years ago...
9) How tall are you? - 5'3
10) Can you swim? - yep... taught myself.
11) Who is your favorite movie actress? - Juliette Lewis
12) Who is your favorite movie actor? - Johnny Depp and Jack Nicholson and Kevin Spacey and Bruce Willis
13) Who is your favorite comedian? - I have to think about that....
14) Who is your favorite politician? - Reagan or JFK, not sure...
15) Who is your favorite historical figure (been dead at least 100 years)? - Saint Therese
16) Who is your favorite super-heroine? - cat woman????
17) Who is your favorite super-hero? - Batman
18) Can you name a female scientist other than Madame Curie? - No (ashamed look here)
19) Who is your favorite mythological God or Goddess? -I don't like any of them.
20) Who is your favorite woman of all time? - Our Lady, Mary the Mother of God
21) Do you agree with "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth"? only in court the punishment should fit the crime
22) Do you agree with "Life does not forgive weakness"? - no
23) Do you agree with "It is the enemy who can truly teach us to practice the virtues of compassion and tolerance"? -I like that. It is much easier to be kind to one that is kind to you than one that hates you. that is the test.
24) Do you agree with "The state can do what they want to do"? - No, but they do
25) Do you agree with "If I had to choose between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope I should have the guts to betray my country"? I dunno
26) Do you agree with "If the path be beautiful, let us not ask where it leads"? -NO... "There is a way that seems right to a man, but ends in death..."
27) Do you agree with "Crime is a product of social excess"? - No
28) Do you agree with "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"? - My golden rule, what I live by
29) Do you agree with "And mankind is naught but a single nation"? -In some degrees, yes. In others, no. It depends on the topic of reference.
30) Do you agree with "Bulimia is sooo '87"? - No as too many still have it, sadly.
31) What is the worst movie you ever saw? - That movie with Adam Sandler that not many people know about. I can't recall the name, but it took place on a boat and was a really old one. 'Going Overboard'???? I think that was it.
TV show you ever saw? - Almost anything on TV Now. Garbage. Mindless Idiocracy... That is why it is usually off around me.
33) What is the worst book you ever read? - the Koran
34) What is the worst song you ever heard? -Achy breaky heart by Billy Ray Cyrus???? Peanut Butter and a ba
35) What is the worst sport you know of? - Anything cruel to animals. ..maybe the Rodeo if that's a 'sport'
36) Who is the worst movie "star" ever? -Anyone in a B rated low grade late night 'sex' flick. Those soft **** stars simulating sex with horrible acting throught the entire movie. Cinemax loves these movies after midnight.
37) Who is the worst comedian/comedienne ever? I can't stand Robin Williams on crack, but he is one of my fave actors.
38) Who is the worst author ever? - I don't want to answer this question as I fear I may make some enemies...
39) Who is the worst musical act ever? - The Partridge Family maybe...
40) Who is the worst sports "star" you have ever seen? - I don't watch much sports
42) If you go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go? - Italy... the Vatican would be awesome
43) If you could meet anyone in the world right now, who would you meet? - The ones I would want to meet are all dead. :(
44) If you could become famous for one thing, what would that thing be? - Feeding the hungry
45) If you could buy anything, regardless of the cost, what would you buy? A homeless shelter with soup kitchen...after I paid my debts. ugh
46) If you could change any one thing about your country, what would it be? - To impeach the Manchurian Candidate in the 'Red' house right now
47) If you could change any one thing about international politics, what would it be? - Get the UN out of our country!
48) If you could meet any famous person who is dead, who would it be? Saint Padre Pio???
49) If you could become dictator of the world, would you? - No, dictators are no fun to be or be under
50) If you could eat an entire cow at one sitting, would you? - Uh... no. I can't find a bun large enuff for that burger...that would take a lot of A1
51) Have you ever illegally downloaded music/show/movies from the net? - Why would you ask that? Do you think someone would say yes? Duh
52) Have you ever used illegal narcotics(yes, even pot counts if it was illegal at the time)? - Did a cop write this? lol
53) Have you ever gotten any points on your driver's license? - Don't you already know?? hmmmm
54) Have you ever stolen anything from a store? - Only my priest shall know ;)
55) Have you ever bought cigarettes/alcohol while underage? - skipping these stupid questions until one comes up that is intelligent ...in some form.... then I'll chime in
56) Have you ever bought cigarettes/alcohol for someone else who was underage?
57) Have you ever tried to cheat the taxman/social security/other government agency? -
58) Have you ever ridden on a train or bus without paying?
59) Have you ever been arrested?
60) Have you ever been charged with a crime?
61) What's the furthest you've ever been from home? - Canada, I guess and I am in USA
62) Where have you visited that you would like to go back to? - Universal Studios, Florida
63) Where would like to visit that you haven't been? -Ireland, London, Maine, Italy, Israel, Bahamas
64) Where is your favorite place in the world? -In Hubby's arms or next to my son..awww
65) Where have you visited that you hope never to go to again? -Death Valley
66) Where would you definitely never go to? - The Middle East
67) Where is your least favorite place in the world? - Stuck inside in my wheelchair when it is sunny outside...
69) What is your least favorite way to travel ? Plane... NEVER again
71) What was the last movie you saw? - City of God????
72) Was it any good? - Really good but has subtitles
75) What was the last song you listened to? - cartoon jams on TV from my son watching
77) What was the last computer game you played? - games on my phone, don't recall the puter...
78) Did you do well? - yep yep
79) What was the last meal you ate? -Bacon and scrambled eggs
81) Do you believe in God/Goddess? - JESUS IS GOD
82) Do you agree with war in Iraq? - NO
83) Do you believe in Aliens? - As in made up by some for certain reasons and really being demonic... yeppers
84) agree with the theory of evolution? - lol... no....that's funny
85) Do you believe in reincarnation? -you are cracking me up... NO
86) Agree with idea of the UN? -Get out of my country!
87) Do you believe in karma? - No, but we reap what we sow. Karma is a HIndu concept and I am Catholic
88) u agree with the theories of man-induced global warming? -No, Al Gore, I do not and I think he should spend more time looking for man bear pig than spreading his propaganda.
89) Do you believe in democracy above all other systems of government? -No. I believe in our Country as it was founded..a republic.
90) Do you agree with Freddie Mercury when he sings, "Fat-bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round"? - uhhh no
91) What is your favorite movie? - Too many to pick just one.
92) What is your favorite book? -The older Catholic Bibles (D. Reihms...sorry can't recall the spelling...)
94) What is your favorite city? - Canaan Valley and Dolly Sods, WV, but not an actual city but place.
What is your favorite sport? - I don't really watch sports. I love to play badmiton, pool, chess, volleyball (Well some when I had working legs, that is) etc..
97) Are you glad these questions are almost over? sort of
99) Do you anticipate this activity being fun? -yes
100) Give us a quote to end on... It is unfortunate when men take authority as truth instead of truth as authority.