1. What is your name? Linda
2. How old are you? soon to be 37
3. Are you sure? Of many things yes.
4. What is your earliest memory? Swimming in the pool
5. What is your favourite alcoholic drink? Jack and coke
6. What is your favourite vegetable?
7. Do you remember your first day at school? No I don't.
8. What is the worst exam result you remember ever getting? F
9. How tall are you? 5'4
10. Can you swim? Yes
11. Who is your favourite movie actress? Jamie Lee Curtis
12. Who is your favourite movie actor?Tom Hanks
13. Who is your favourite comedian?
14. Who is your favourite politician?
15. Who is your favourite historical figure (been dead for at least 100 years)? Thomas Edison
16. Who is your favourite super-heroine? Wonder Woman
17. Who is your favourite super-hero?Spider-Man
18. Can you name a female scientist other than Madame Curie? Dr Dame Jane Goodall
19. Who is your favourite mythological god or goddess? Poseidon 20. Who is your favourite woman of all time? My Grandma
21. Do you agree with "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth"? Yes/No
22. Do you agree with "Life does not forgive weakness"? No I think life forgives quite a bit I think humans are the ones who see weakness as bad, life is all about cycles and growth, give and take.
23. Do you agree with "It is the enemy who can truly teach us to practice the virtues of compassion and tolerance"? I don't agree. Maybe some listen more from lessons from enemies but think that we miss things if we don't consider all sources.
24. Do you agree with "The state can do what they want to do"? No
25. Do you agree with "If I had to choose between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope I should have the guts to betray my country"? Yes
26. Do you agree with "If the path be beautiful, let us not ask where it leads"? I very much disagree I will always care where it leads too.
27. Do you agree with "Crime is a product of social excess"? No
28. Do you agree with "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"? Yes
29. Do you agree with "And mankind is naught but a single nation"?Y/N
30. Do you agree with "Bulimia is soooo '87"? No I thinkit's still a huge problem and not a fad
31. What is the worst movie you have ever seen? Caddyshack II
32. What is the worst TV show you have ever seen? Jerry Springer
33. What is the worst book you have ever read? Do not remember
34. What is the worst song you have ever heard? ?
35. What is the worst sport you know of? Running of the Bulls
36. Who is the worst movie "star" ever? ?
37. Who is the worst comedian ever?
38. Who is the worst author ever?
39. Who is the worst musical act ever?Sanjaya on American idol still can't believe people thought he sounded good
40. Who is the worst sports "star" you have ever seen? ?
41. If you could go back in time to witness an historical event in person, what event would you want to see? I wouldn't want to go back.
42. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go? Ireland
43. If you could meet anyone in the world, who would you meet? Soulmate
44. If you could become famous for one thing, what would that thing be?
Making sustainable living easy and affordable for everyone
45. If you could buy anything regardless of cost, what would you buy? Sustainable community
46. If you could change any one thing about your country, what would it be? Better regulations for our overall health. Including but not limited too, regulating food. Stop selling hormone, diseased meats, veges and grain!!! People have way to much access to crap and not enough access to good food they can affordable. There are WAY TOO MANY WAYS people put poison all over there yards and house which soak into my yard and ANY other yards, water reserves, areas it drains into. Killing all kinds of beneficial anything it can along the way.
47. If you could change any one thing about international politics, what would it be? Better communications?
48. If you could meet any famoous person who is dead, who would it be? Albert Einstein
49. If you could become dictator of the world, would you? No
50. If you could eat an entire cow at one sitting, would you? No
51. Have you ever illegally downloaded music/TV shows/movies from the net? No
52. Have you ever used illegal narcotics (yes, even pot counts if it was illegal at the time)? Yes
53. Have you ever gotten any points on your driving licence? No
54. Have you ever stolen anything from a shop? Yes
55. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes while underage?Yes
56. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes for another person who was underage? No
57. Have you ever tried to cheat the taxman/social security/other government agency? Yes
58. Have you ever ridden on a train or bus without paying?No
59. Have you ever been arrested? Yes for skipping school
60. Have you ever been charged with a crime ... ? No
61. What's the furthest you've ever been from home? 1800 miles
62. Where have you visited that you would like to go back to? Austin
63. Where would you like to visit that you haven't yet? Alaska
64. Where is your favourite place in the world? With family
65. Where have you visited that you hope never to go to again? Mexico
66. Where would you definitely never go to? Afghanistan
67. Where is your least favourite place in the world? Democratic Republic of Congo
68. What is your favourite way to travel? Car
69. What is your least favourite way to travel? Bus
70. What is the capital of Assyria?
Nineveh was the first and Assur (Ashur) was the second
71. What was the last movie you saw? Hard Candy
72. Was it any good? Very good
73. What was the last book you read? Dog bible
74. Was it any good? Yes
75. What was the last song you listened to? Gotta be somebody
76. Was it any good? Excellent song
77. What was the last computer game you played? Build-a-lot
78. Did you do well? Yes
79. What was the last meal you ate? leftover lasagna
80. Was it any good? Yes
81. Do you believe in God/Goddess/Gods/Goddesses (delete to suit personal preference)? Agnostic
82. Do you agree with the war in Iraq? War will always suck! Their are reasons to go to war and I will always believe that. To many people with their own agendas for and against to know on this war. Plus, was it ever really over? The roots of the war for the area goes back many centuries.
83. Do you believe in aliens? Want too
84. Do you agree with the theory of evolution? It makes sense
85. Do you believe in reincarnation? In a way
86. Do you agree with the idea of the UN? United Nations (UN)? the idea, yes, 87. Do you believe in karma? Yes
88. Do you agree with the theories of man-induced global warming? No but we are speeding it up
89. Do you believe in democracy above all other systems of government? Yes
90. Do you agree with Freddie Mercury when he sings "Fat-bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round"? I have a fat-bottom so i guess I wouldn't be ob
91. What is your favourite movie? Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory
92. What is your favourite book?
To kill a mockingbird
93. What is your favourite song? Mr.Sandman by The Chordettes
94. What is your favourite city? Don't have one
95. What is your favourite sport? Swimming
96. What is your favourite place in the world? a pool
97. Are you glad these questions are almost over? yes
98. What are you going to do next? Read my emails
99. Do you anticipate this activity being fun? Yes
100. Give us a quote to end on... Never stop asking or you will never learn what you want to know...
1. What is your name? Linda