Wow, I Really Am As Boring As I Thought!
1. What is your name? A proper noun consisting of a collection of letters arranged in a particular way.
2. How old are you? 19
3. Are you sure? I have no reason not to be...
4. What is your earliest memory? A rhinoceros beetle falling from a tree, landing on my back and making one hell of a noise (I was SO scared, lol) when I was walking 'round the block with my dad at night - the earliest I can think of at the moment, anyway.
5. What is your favourite alcoholic drink? No favourite... I've only had about 6 drinks in my life, and none were all that special.
6. What is your favourite vegetable? Cucumber (maybe... *shrug*)
7. Do you remember your first day at school? Nup.
8. What is the worst exam result you remember ever getting? Seventy-something percent, possibly. (There was probably a 6/10 for part of an exam...) But they don't seem to tell us our uni exam results - we have to work it out from our total mark and I have never been bothered.
9. How tall are you? I never remember.
10. Can you swim? Yeah. We all had to learn in primary school.
11. Who is your favourite movie actress? *shrug*
12. Who is your favourite movie actor? *double shrug*
13. Who is your favourite comedian? My awesome boyfriend, and I haven't even seen him perform yet... He's just that good!
14. Who is your favourite politician? I don't have one.
15. Who is your favourite historical figure (been dead for at least 100 years)? Don't have one.
16. Who is your favourite super-heroine? Dunno.
16t. Who is your favourite super-hero? ... sensing a trend here? (What's 16t? If t=1.0625, then 16t=17, if that's what you're after...)
18. Can you name a female scientist other than Madame Curie? Go back in time and ask me 4 years ago - I'd had one memorised for my science exam... She was some Aussie scientist who was researching genetically modified fruit.
19. Who is your favourite mythological god or goddess? I don't have one.
20. Who is your favourite woman of all time? My mum, for her unconditional love (and really, just for putting up with me)
21. Do you agree with "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth"? No. Revenge doesn't sit too well with me, and I'd like to think I'd keep that in mind no matter the original offence.
22. Do you agree with "Life does not forgive weakness"? Nope. What is considered weak is different for everyone, circumstances are different etc. So whatever comes from the supposed weakness will differ from situation to situation. Forgiveness doesn't come into it.
23. Do you agree with "It is the enemy who can truly teach us to practice the virtues of compassion and tolerance"? In a sense... although if we weren't predisposed to compassion or tolerance...
24. Do you agree with "The state can do what they want to do"? No. They shouldn't, and no system allowing them to do so should exist.
25. Do you agree with "If I had to choose between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope I should have the guts to betray my country"? I'd judge that based on the severity of each betrayal in the situation.
26. Do you agree with "If the path be beautiful, let us not ask where it leads"? No.
27. Do you agree with "Crime is a product of social excess"? No.
28. Do you agree with "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"? Yes.
29. Do you agree with "And mankind is naught but a single nation"? Yep.
30. Do you agree with "Bulimia is soooo '87"? If this is asking whether I consider bulimia to be an outdated trend, then no.
31. What is the worst movie you have ever seen? Don't know.
32. What is the worst TV show you have ever seen? Probably Big Brother.
33. What is the worst book you have ever read? Some year one kid's book. I wanted to read Clifford The Big Red Dog but the teacher wouldn't let me. Oh no, reading a list of unrelated nouns was MUCH better than reading something with a plot.
34. What is the worst song you have ever heard? I don't tend to remember bad songs.
35. What is the worst sport you know of? Cricket. It's a decent concept, but the gameplay is too slow to be worth playing or watching.
36. Who is the worst movie "star" ever? Dunno.
37. Who is the worst comedian/comedienne ever? Dunno.
38. Who is the worst author ever? Dunno.
39. Who is the worst musical act ever? Don't know.
40. Who is the worst sports "star" you have ever seen? I don't know. Are we done with these favourite/worst questions yet?
41. If you could go back in time to witness an historical event in person, what event would you want to see? Einstein's discovery of the theory of relativity, because I tried to write a short story about it in high school and I want to find out how absolutely wrong I was. Plus, he did it over a number of years so I'd have plenty of time to explore the time period.
42. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go? To the apartment of the most awesome person I know.
43. If you could meet anyone in the world, who would you meet? I'd have to research it first.
44. If you could become famous for one thing, what would that thing be? I don't think I'd want to be famous.
45. If you could buy anything regardless of cost, what would you buy? I actually have no idea (and since it's not going to matter, why speculate?).
46. If you could change any one thing about your country, what would it be? The major things I can think of are also global problems, so I can't give a definitive answer.
47. If you could change any one thing about international politics, what would it be? I don't know enough about politics to make an informed decision.
48. If you could meet any famous person who is dead, who would it be? Research required.
49. If you could become dictator of the world, would you? No... Look how useless I am at answering basic questions... I wouldn't trust myself to be dictator of my bedroom let alone the world.
50. If you could eat an entire cow at one sitting, would you? Err... no.
51. Have you ever illegally downloaded music/TV shows/movies from the net? Yes.
52. Have you ever used illegal narcotics (yes, even pot counts if it was illegal at the time)? No.
53. Have you ever gotten any points on your driving licence? No, I'm too scared to drive.
54. Have you ever stolen anything from a shop? No.
55. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes while underage? No.
56. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes for another person who was underage? No.
57. Have you ever tried to cheat the taxman/social security/other government agency? No.
58. Have you ever ridden on a train or bus without paying? No, although I have forgotten to bring my prepaid tickets on occasion. The one time I forgot my train ticket, there were inspectors. Figures, eh?
59. Have you ever been arrested? No.
60. Have you ever been charged with a crime ... ? No.
61. What's the furthest you've ever been from home? New Zealand.
62. Where have you visited that you would like to go back to? Cairns and the Great Barrier Reef.
63. Where would you like to visit that you haven't yet? USA
64. Where is your favourite place in the world? I'm not entirely sure. Either under my desk (it's cramped and really uncomfortable, but I feel safe there) or at the other end of my bedroom (more space).
65. Where have you visited that you hope never to go to again? My grandma's old house (where my dad grew up). Her new place is much better.
66. Where would you definitely never go to? No place has been entirely ruled out yet.
67. Where is your least favourite place in the world? I don't have one.
68. What is your favourite way to travel? Depends. Where am I going?
69. What is your least favourite way to travel? Any way I'm not comfortable with... Probably by bus to somewhere I've never been to on a bus before.
70. What is the capital of Assyria? *shrug*
71. What was the last movie you saw? Terminator Salvation.
72. Was it any good? It was better than finishing off my assignment (which I then had to hastily finish afterwards.)
73. What was the last book you read? I can't remember. It's been a while.
74. Was it any good? Clearly not - it sure wasn't memorable.
75. What was the last song you listened to? You Be The Anchor That Keeps My Feet On The Ground And I'll Be The Wings That Keeps Your Heart In The Clouds by Mayday Parade. (Bit of an excessive title.)
76. Was it any good? I think so, but it's not everyone's cup o' tea.
77. What was the last computer game you played? Need For Speed Underground 2
78. Did you do well? This time, yes. I beat 3 of my least favourite race types,
3 of my second least favourite... finished the game (terribly anticlimactic), and now I can finally uninstall it.
79. What was the last meal you ate? Stir fry.
80. Was it any good? It was ok. Nothin' special (sorry mum!).
81. Do you believe in God/Goddess/Gods/Goddesses (delete to suit personal preference)? No - not as a omnipotent consciousness.
82. Do you agree with the war in Iraq? No. That was kind of a muck up.
83. Do you believe in aliens? Conscious lifeforms - they're possible. Extremely advanced civilisations with spaceships capable of extremely fast travel between galaxies - I don't think so.
84. Do you agree with the theory of evolution? Yes.
85. Do you believe in reincarnation? No.
86. Do you agree with the idea of the UN? Yep.
87. Do you believe in karma? Not really.
88. Do you agree with the theories of man-induced global warming? Name your theory... Some of them, yes. Others (that I have thankfully forgotten) sound like hogswash.
89. Do you believe in democracy above all other systems of government? S'pose.
90. Do you agree with Freddie Mercury when he sings "Fat-bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round"? Haven't heard it.
91. What is your favourite movie? Don't have one.
92. What is your favourite book? Haven't had one since year 5 - Earthsong by Victor Kelleher.
93. What is your favourite song? Depends how I'm feeling.
94. What is your favourite city? I haven't been to a sufficient number to make that decision.
95. What is your favourite sport? Soccer.
96. What is your favourite place in the world? See question 64 (I love "find text" funtions).
97. Are you glad these questions are almost over? Yeah. I'm tired, and if I have to read one more "what's your favourite..." question, I'm going to throw a tennis ball at the monitor.
98. What are you going to do next? Sleep.
99. Do you anticipate this activity being fun? No, just necessary.
100. Give us a quote to end on. "Fair shake of the sauce bottle, mate." - Kevin Rudd, Aussie PM during some interview. If you're going to use slang, at least try to make it sound authenic... and try to keep the language from within the last decade. (Way to end with a question, by the way...)