My 100 Answers
1.What's your name? Sonika
2. How old are you? 18
3. Are you sure? Maybe
4. What is your earliest memory? not really sure right now
5. What is your favourite alcoholic drink? Don't really have one
6. What is your favourite vegetable? brocolli with cheese
7. Do you remember your first day at school? of course
8. What is the worst exam result you remember ever getting? Umm 55 maybe lower. Slept too many days in second semester of college.
9. How tall are you? 5’2
10. Can you swim? alittle
11. Who is your favourite movie actress? Don't really have one
12. Who is your favourite movie actor? Brad Pitt maybe Martin Lawerence or Eddie Murphey depends
13. Who is your favourite comedian? don't have one
14. Who is your favourite politician? not very interested in that
15. Who is your favourite historical figure (been dead for at least 100 years)? ???!
16. Who is your favourite super-heroine? CatWoman
17. Who is your favourite super-hero? Spiderman
18. Can you name a female scientist other than Madame Curie? ???!
19. Who is your favourite mythological god or goddess? Aphrodite
20. Who is your favourite woman of all time? My mother
21. Do you agree with "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth"? Nope
22. Do you agree with "Life does not forgive weakness"? Nope
23. Do you agree with "It is the enemy who can truly teach us to practice the virtues of compassion and tolerance"? It would definitely agree with this.
24. Do you agree with "The state can do what they want to do"? No, but the state usually does.
25. Do you agree with "If I had to choose between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope I should have the guts to betray my country"? Of course.
26. Do you agree with "If the path be beautiful, let us not ask where it leads"? Yes.
27. Do you agree with "Crime is a product of social excess"? Not really but in some ways it can be true.
28. Do you agree with "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"? Of course.
29. Do you agree with "And mankind is naught but a single nation"? Yes.
30. Do you agree with "Bulimia is soooo '87"? No, Bulimia should never have a time period.
31.What is the worst movie you have ever seen? Hmm..so many but I would have to say recently Be Kind Rewind.
32. What is the worst TV show you have ever seen? Many of the new reality tv shows are alittle outrageous.
33. What is the worst book you have ever read? I can't remember.
34. What is the worst song you have ever heard? So many but I can't think of any in particular.
35. What is the worst sport you know of? Not really into many sports
36. Who is the worst movie "star" ever? Anyone can be a movie star there are too many.
37. Who is the worst comedian/comedienne ever? I don't know
38. Who is the worst author ever? I don't know.
39. Who is the worst musical act ever? I don't know.
40. Who is the worst sports "star" you have ever seen? Umm...sports isn't my thing.
41. If you could go back in time to witness an historical event in person, what event would you want to see? I would love to be around for the civil rights movement. Just to see the real struggle.
42. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go? Well, not out of the country probably Fort Irwin, CA
43. If you could meet anyone in the world, who would you meet? I don't know right now.
44. If you could become famous for one thing, what would that thing be? In my opinion fame isn't important but I would like to help children and families that are less fortunate than me.
45. If you could buy anything regardless of cost, what would you buy? I would buy my parents a nice house and make sure that they didn't have to worry about many things.
46. If you could change any one thing about your country, what would it be? I would want the country to become less involved in wars.
47. If you could change any one thing about international politics, what would it be? I don't know.
48. If you could meet any famous person who is dead, who would it be? Martin Luther King Jr.
49. If you could become dictator of the world, would you? Nope. I don't want to rule a bunch of out of control human beings.
50. If you could eat an entire cow at one sitting, would you? Nope.
51. Have you ever illegally downloaded music/TV shows/movies from the net? Maybe...lol
52. Have you ever used illegal narcotics (yes, even pot counts if it was illegal at the time)? Nope.
53. Have you ever gotten any points on your driving licence? Nope.
54. Have you ever stolen anything from a shop? Yes. Peer pressure sucks!
55. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes while underage? Yes.
56. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes for another person who was underage? Nope.
57. Have you ever tried to cheat the taxman/social security/other government agency? Nope.
58. Have you ever ridden on a train or bus without paying? Nope.
59. Have you ever been arrested? Nope.
60. Have you ever been charged with a crime ... ? Nope.
61. What's the furthest you've ever been from home? Arkansas
62. Where have you visited that you would like to go back to? Arkansas.
63. Where would you like to visit that you haven't yet? California, Paris, Japan, and so many more.
64. Where is your favourite place in the world? Wherever I am truly happy with myself.
65. Where have you visited that you hope never to go to again? Fort Knox Kentucky.
66. Where would you definitely never go to? Umm..depends on the situation.
67. Where is your least favourite place in the world? Don't have one.
68. What is your favourite way to travel? Car
69. What is your least favourite way to travel? Bus
70. What is the capital of Assyria? Can't say that I know.
71. What was the last movie you saw? Forgetting Sarah Marshell
72. Was it any good? It was okay. Not my favorite movie though.
73. What was the last book you read? Hmm..Three Cups of Tea
74. Was it any good? Not really. I had to read it for school.
75. What was the last song you listened to? "Just a dream" by Carrie Underwood
76. Was it any good? I like the song. But, the lyrics make me want to cry because it talks about a soldier dying and his girlfriend being sad. My boyfriend is a soldier so it sort of hits home.
77. What was the last computer game you played? Solitare
78. Did you do well? Not really. I kept starting over but I still didn't win so I gave up.
79.What was the last meal you ate? French Toast, eggs, bacon, and grits.
80. Was it any good? Of course it was. I loved it :)
81.Do you believe in God/Goddess? Yes.
82. Do you agree with the war in Iraq? Heck NO!
83. Do you believe in aliens? Sometimes.
84. Do you agree with the theory of evolution? Yup.
85. Do you believe in reincarnation? No.
86. Do you agree with the idea of the UN? I'm not sure.
87. Do you believe in karma? Of Course
88. Do you agree with the theories of man-induced global warming? Heck YES!
89. Do you believe in democracy above all other systems of government? Yes because the opinion of the people in that country should matter.
90. Do you agree with Freddie Mercury when he sings "Fat-bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round"? Yes!
91. What is your favourite movie? PS. I Love You. Awesome Movie!
92. What is your favourite book? Can't choose
93. What is your favourite song? I love too many songs.
94. What is your favourite city? Baltimore, MD
95. What is your favourite sport? Don't really like sports but football would have to be my favorite.
96. What is your favourite place in the world? I don't know
97. Are you glad these questions are almost over? No, but the other person probably is.
98. What are you going to do next? Find something else interesting to do.
99. Do you anticipate this activity being fun? Of course I do.
100. Give us a quote to end on ... " Life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it."