1. What is your name?
To keep my anonymity, I’m not giving out my real name on EP. To those who want a name to call me by to sound more personal – you can call me Luna.
2. How old are you?
20... still can’t believe it.
3. Are you sure?
4. What is your earliest memory?
a bad memory about my mom? Not sure actually now I think of it. Or maybe being contipated - LOL
5. What is your favourite alcoholic drink?
gin & tonic
6. What is your favourite vegetable?
7. Do you remember your first day at school?
yeah. I was so scared of going to school!
8. What is the worst exam result you remember ever getting?
exam, 6. I’ve never once failed an exam.
9. How tall are you?
10. Can you swim?
11. Who is your favourite movie actress?
Amanda Tapping, I think.
12. Who is your favourite movie actor?
I don't know if he plays in movies too or just TV shows, but my favorite actor is Christopher Judge.
13. Who is your favourite comedian?
Don't have one.
14. Who is your favourite politician?
Obama? :) I don't actually care much.
15. Who is your favourite historical figure (been dead for at least 100 years)?
16. Who is your favourite super-heroine?
Sailor Moon ^_^
16t. Who is your favourite super-hero?
Can I claim my boyfriend is a superhero?? :p
18. Can you name a female scientist other than Madame Curie?
19. Who is your favourite mythological god or goddess?
Aphrodite, Eros, ...
20. Who is your favourite woman of all time?
my dad's mom :)
21. Do you agree with "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth"?
An eye for an eye would make the whole world blind. ^_^
22. Do you agree with "Life does not forgive weakness"?
yeah, but I don't like how you put it :(
23. Do you agree with "It is the enemy who can truly teach us to practice the virtues of compassion and tolerance"?
Yes... Although we may have to show these qualities to loved ones too, it takes more than that with an enemy.
24. Do you agree with "The state can do what they want to do"?
25. Do you agree with "If I had to choose between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope I should have the guts to betray my country"?
Yes, I'd much rather betray my country than my friend.
26. Do you agree with "If the path be beautiful, let us not ask where it leads"?
I see where this comes from, but no. I want to find myself a beautiful path that leads to a beautiful place.
27. Do you agree with "Crime is a product of social excess"?
Crime is the product of what??
28. Do you agree with "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"?
29. Do you agree with "And mankind is naught but a single nation"?
Yeah, it SHOULD be that way.
30. Do you agree with "Bulimia is soooo '87"?
I don't understand what that's supposed to mean.
31. What is the worst movie you have ever seen?
32. What is the worst TV show you have ever seen?
Um, I don't know. If it's bad, I don't watch it.
33. What is the worst book you have ever read?
"in watermelon sugar". I'm sorry, I totally respect the author and the idea. The metaphors are nicely done - but I kept waiting for the slightest HINT of a meaning, the slightest aha moment... it ended with me more clueless than when I started it.
34. What is the worst song you have ever heard?
"Viata Mea" by Adi-whatever-his-name-used-to-be-then.
35. What is the worst sport you know of?
Is dodgeball considered a sport? Or seal clubbing? Hunting! Yeah, hunting is THE worst... how the F is that even considered a sport???
36. Who is the worst movie "star" ever?
Don't know, don't care.
37. Who is the worst comedian/comedienne ever?
same as movie star.
38. Who is the worst author ever? I do not know.
emo "poets" who write the exact same thing with the exact same spelling mistakes :|
39. Who is the worst musical act ever?
40. Who is the worst sports "star" you have ever seen?
I don't know, really.
41. If you could go back in time to witness an historical event in person, what event would you want to see?
Historical events are generally wars, revolutions, ... wouldn't like to be there when it happens ;)
42. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
I'd go to CA & celebrate July 4 with my boyfriend.
43. If you could meet anyone in the world, who would you meet?
I would meet this guy from my past. I seriously want to say something to him... have closure. If nothing else, I at least want to let him know how very sorry I am about everything, and yet it'd be kinda weird to write him and say that. Yes, if I could make a wish and meet anyone in this world tomorrow, I'd meet him.
44. If you could become famous for one thing, what would that thing be?
poetry... like EVERYBODY just remembers my poetry about me... sigh...
45. If you could buy anything regardless of cost, what would you buy?
college tuition, home, and daily costs to study at my dream (very expensive with no scholarships, unfortunately) university. Also, private singing lessons with Per.
46. If you could change any one thing about your country, what would it be?
We wouldn't need a visa for the US. Hahaha, that's such a stupid thing to change, but... it's what affects me the most at this moment. Except that, I'd love my country to stop trying to imitate other countries :(
47. If you could change any one thing about international politics, what would it be?
that our basic human rights would actually be meaningful no matter where we are
48. If you could meet any famous person who is dead, who would it be?
Louis Armstrong? Osho! Hmm... Maslow?? Jesus. Masoch. Mhhmm.
49. If you could become dictator of the world, would you?
No. I'm no good to rule the world and I'm aware of it.
50. If you could eat an entire cow at one sitting, would you?
I'm vegetarian. I wouldn't eat a cow in a lifetime.
51. Have you ever illegally downloaded music/TV shows/movies from the net?
52. Have you ever used illegal narcotics (yes, even pot counts if it was illegal at the time)?
53. Have you ever gotten any points on your driving licence?
I don't drive.
54. Have you ever stolen anything from a shop?
55. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes while underage?
56. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes for another person who was underage?
No, never even came up :o
57. Have you ever tried to cheat the taxman/social security/other government agency?
no. I would be very scared if I were in a position to do so.
58. Have you ever ridden on a train or bus without paying?
59. Have you ever been arrested?
No, not yet. :o
60. Have you ever been charged with a crime ... ?
again, not yet :p
61. What's the furthest you've ever been from home?
Bulgaria. That will change soon, woohoo!!!
62. Where have you visited that you would like to go back to?
the seaside... my favorite spot EVER!!!
63. Where would you like to visit that you haven't yet?
I'm shy about going over to anyone's place unless they invite me a thousand times, but I'd love to visit my boyfriend's home, meet his family, etc.
64. Where is your favourite place in the world?
My boyfriend's arms :) Oh, geographically, the seaside :)
65. Where have you visited that you hope never to go to again?
the school where I went during 8th grade.
66. Where would you definitely never go to?
never say never.
67. Where is your least favourite place in the world?
I don't have one.
68. What is your favourite way to travel ?
teleportation. Ah, you meant real... depends on the distance. I like walking if I can.
69. What is your least favourite way to travel?
in the same train as rude people...
70. What is the capital of Assyria?
the capital of whaaaaa.......? :p
71. What was the last movie you saw?
A Walk To Remember :)
72. Was it any good?
Not as good as I expected with all the fuss, but it was very sweet. I liked it. It almost made me cry (good thing) But... that's not really life-like at all. Sure, such a perfect-looking love might occur once in a billion cases or whatever, but things in real life are just not so sweet all the way. It makes real relationships with real people who do make a kazillion mistakes look bad... but the movie was beautiful.
73. What was the last book you read?
finished? "Le Complexe de Di". Currently I'm reading "The Spider Web"
74. Was it any good?
The former was very well-written, great characters, interesting plot, awesome cultural references, etc, etc... and a horrible ending. I really felt like the author got bored with it and sent in the manuscript. Not open-ended... simply feeling abandoned. The latter book... I don't know, it seems pretty good :) & it has a special meaning to me personally.
75. What was the last song you listened to?
I'm listening to the Sailor Moon Star theme song LOOOOL
76. Was it any good?
77. What was the last computer game you played?
78. Did you do well?
Yeah... not compared to my all-time best though.
79. What was the last meal you ate?
80. Was it any good?
81. Do you believe in God/Goddess/Gods/Goddesses (delete to suit personal preference)?
82. Do you agree with the war in Iraq?
I don't agree with any war.
83. Do you believe in aliens?
I find it arrogant to believe we're the only intelligent being in the whole UNIVERSE...
84. Do you agree with the theory of evolution?
85. Do you believe in reincarnation?
86. Do you agree with the idea of the UN?
87. Do you believe in karma?
I'm not sure.
88. Do you agree with the theories of man-induced global warming?
I don't know, really.
89. Do you believe in democracy above all other systems of government?
I think it's the most human & humane form of government so far, but we might just find something better.
90. Do you agree with Freddie Mercury when he sings "Fat-bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round"?
I'm a fat-bottomed girl so I gotta agree ;;)
91. What is your favourite movie?
I've given up on having a favorite... I liked: To Sir With Love, Secretary, Bridge to Terabithia, Kuro Obi, 4 Luni 3 Saptamani si 2 Zile, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Slumdog Millionnaire, ...hmm many others but they don't come to mind now.
92. What is your favourite book?
just one???? The Girl Who Played Go, Do You Remember The First Time, The Ice Queen, the HP series, The Green Mile, The Long Walk, Deadzone, Gerald's Game, Veronika Decides to Die, 11 Minutes, A Long Way Down,......
93. What is your favourite song?
The second song my boyfriend made for me, if I have to pick just one. Favorite of mine, Promise. Favorite that I sing like crazy these days, Renuncio a Ti...
94. What is your favourite city?
No comment. Like, seriously.
95. What is your favourite sport?
96. What is your favourite place in the world?
My boyfriend's arms, next to the sea.
97. Are you glad these questions are almost over?
No, but I'd be glad if my neighbors stopped making so much damn noise.
98. What are you going to do next?
take a shower and hope my neighbors ******* stop
99. Do you anticipate this activity being fun?
I WILL be singing RENUNCIO A TI!!!!!! & using the hair products my bf gave me!!!!!!!!!!!! AND daydreaming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so yeah ;)
100. Give us a quote to end on ...
(to convince myself:) "Ante un mar de llanto
Renuncio a ti
Es que te quiero tanto
Que he de marchar
Y aunque esta derrota
Renuncio a ti
Aunque vuelva loca
RENUNCIO A TI"