I'm So Twee
1. What is your name?
Rachel but a lot of people call me Z.
2. How old are you?
3. Are you sure?
4. What is your earliest memory?
Rolling in a stroller through a parking lot with a bunch of sparkly buildings.
5. What is your favourite alcoholic drink?
Robust Red Wine.
6. What is your favourite vegetable?
Potatos or Peas...
7. Do you remember your first day at school?
Yes. :) I collected all the penny at my house and put them in my sesame street backpack just in case I might need to buy something. :)
8. What is the worst exam result you remember ever getting?
I failed a spelling test in 1st grade because I cheated...
9. How tall are you?
10. Can you swim?
Not really, no.
11. Who is your favourite movie actress?
Kate Winslet... or Karina Lombard actually.
12. Who is your favourite movie actor?
Um. Don't like any enough to choose....
13. Who is your favourite comedian?
Ellen Degeneres. :) LOVE HER.
14. Who is your favourite politician?
15. Who is your favourite historical figure (been dead for at least 100 years)?
Eleanor Roosevelt... I suppose.
16. Who is your favourite super-heroine?
17. Who is your favourite super-hero?
18. Can you name a female scientist other than Madame Curie?
19. Who is your favourite mythological god or goddess?
20. Who is your favourite woman of all time?
21. Do you agree with "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth"?
22. Do you agree with "Life does not forgive weakness"?
I don't really have an opinion on something so vague in relevance.
23. Do you agree with "It is the enemy who can truly teach us to practice the virtues of compassion and tolerance"?
See above question.
24. Do you agree with "The state can do what they want to do"?
25. Do you agree with "If I had to choose between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope I should have the guts to betray my country"?
I would betray who ever I felt like betraying.
26. Do you agree with "If the path be beautiful, let us not ask where it leads"?
Yes. Yes a hundred times yes.
27. Do you agree with "Crime is a product of social excess"?
Crime is a product of too many laws.
28. Do you agree with "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"?
29. Do you agree with "And mankind is naught but a single nation"?
30. Do you agree with "Bulimia is soooo '87"?
This question is immature.
31. What is the worst movie you have ever seen?
"A Lot Like Love"
32. What is the worst TV show you have ever seen?
33. What is the worst book you have ever read?
I dont think I ever finished a book I didn't like on some level. Or respect.
34. What is the worst song you have ever heard?
"Story of a Girl" omg blech
35. What is the worst sport you know of?
I don't like sports.
36. Who is the worst movie "star" ever?
I don't know.
37. Who is the worst comedian/comedienne ever?
Larry the Cable Guy
38. Who is the worst author ever?
? I don't know.
39. Who is the worst musical act ever?
Any rap due. Anything rap.
40. Who is the worst sports "star" you have ever seen?
41. If you could go back in time to witness an historical event in person, what event would you want to see?
I would go to an Audrey Hepburn show and get her to fall in love with me.
42. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
A beach in Australia
43. If you could meet anyone in the world, who would you meet?
The person I'm meant to be with.
44. If you could become famous for one thing, what would that thing be?
Being an famous author.
45. If you could buy anything regardless of cost, what would you buy?
A publishing contract.
46. If you could change any one thing about your country, what would it be?
That I wasn't a part of it.
47. If you could change any one thing about international politics, what would it be?
Legalizing gay marriage everywhere.
48. If you could meet any famous person who is dead, who would it be?
49. If you could become dictator of the world, would you?
50. If you could eat an entire cow at one sitting, would you?
51. Have you ever illegally downloaded music/TV shows/movies from the net?
52. Have you ever used illegal narcotics (yes, even pot counts if it was illegal at the time)?
53. Have you ever gotten any points on your driving licence?
54. Have you ever stolen anything from a shop?
55. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes while underage?
56. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes for another person who was underage?
57. Have you ever tried to cheat the taxman/social security/other government agency?
58. Have you ever ridden on a train or bus without paying?
59. Have you ever been arrested?
60. Have you ever been charged with a crime ... ?
61. What's the furthest you've ever been from home?
62. Where have you visited that you would like to go back to?
63. Where would you like to visit that you haven't yet?
Ireland, Japan, India, Australia, New Zealand...L.A...Etc.
64. Where is your favourite place in the world?
The beach. A beach. Any beach.
65. Where have you visited that you hope never to go to again?
My high school.
66. Where would you definitely never go to?
67. Where is your least favourite place in the world?
Not really having one.
68. What is your favourite way to travel ?
Astral projection. :P
69. What is your least favourite way to travel?
floo powder HA
70. What is the capital of Assyria?
the letter A
71. What was the last movie you saw?
Harry Potter 5
72. Was it any good?
I've seen it like a hundred times. But actually I prefer 3 and 6
73. What was the last book you read?
Princess Diaries whichever # it's on now...
74. Was it any good?
75. What was the last song you listened to?
self inflicted- katy perry
76. Was it any good?
77. What was the last computer game you played?
Neverwinter Nights Diamond
78. Did you do well?
79. What was the last meal you ate?
A chicken basket from DQ
80. Was it any good?
yeah. i made it.
81. Do you believe in God/Goddess/Gods/Goddesses (delete to suit personal preference)?
I'm a spiritualist
82. Do you agree with the war in Iraq?
83. Do you believe in aliens?
84. Do you agree with the theory of evolution?
I don't have a strong enough opinion to answer this
85. Do you believe in reincarnation?
86. Do you agree with the idea of the UN?
What are they? Hello...
87. Do you believe in karma?
88. Do you agree with the theories of man-induced global warming?
? I believe that man bear pig is scary!
89. Do you believe in democracy above all other systems of government?
I'm not political.
90. Do you agree with Freddie Mercury when he sings "Fat-bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round"?
Haha. Freddie Mercury didn't even agree when he sang that. He was very gay.
91. What is your favourite movie?
The Parent Trap (with lindsay lohan) or The Princess Diaries 1
92. What is your favourite book?
"The Year of Secret Assignments" Jaclyn Moriarty
93. What is your favourite song?
"don't look back" telepopmusik
94. What is your favourite city?
? Don't know.
95. What is your favourite sport?
96. What is your favourite place in the world?
97. Are you glad these questions are almost over?
i am let down there weren't deeper ones
98. What are you going to do next?
write on my novel
99. Do you anticipate this activity being fun?
yes it always is fun
100. Give us a quote to end on ...
"have you ever been so lost? know the way and still so lost..." katy perry