1. What is your name?
2. How old are you?
3. Are you sure?
ask my parents! ^ ^
4. What is your earliest memory?
watching anime on a black and white t.v.
5. What is your favourite alcoholic drink?
6. What is your favourite vegetable?
7. Do you remember your first day at school?
8. What is the worst exam result you remember ever getting?
getting a failing grade :(
9. How tall are you?
10. Can you swim?
i can float
11. Who is your favourite movie actress?
i love movies but don't watch a movie because of an actress/actor
12. Who is your favourite movie actor?
same as 11 :)
13. Who is your favourite comedian?
14. Who is your favourite politician?
politicians - a necessary evil
15. Who is your favourite historical figure?
16. Who is your favourite super-heroine?
16t. Who is your favourite super-hero?
18. Can you name a female scientist other than Madame Curie?
19. Who is your favourite mythological god or goddess?
20. Who is your favourite woman of all time?
21. Do you agree with "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth"?
Nope, it leaves everyone blind and toothless :P
22. Do you agree with "Life does not forgive weakness"?
We live, we learn...then we die.
23. Do you agree with "It is the enemy who can truly teach us to practice the virtues of compassion and tolerance"?
yeah...it does make sense.
24. Do you agree with "The state can do what they want to do"?
Salus populi est suprema lex (The will of the people is the supreme law)
25. Do you agree with "If I had to choose between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope I should have the guts to betray my country"?
i don't like to betray anybody
26. Do you agree with "If the path be beautiful, let us not ask where it leads"?
yeah if it means don't worry, be happy :)
27. Do you agree with "Crime is a product of social excess"?
crime is a product of ignorance :(
28. Do you agree with "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"?
yep, the golden rule :)
29. Do you agree with "And mankind is naught but a single nation"?
30. Do you agree with "Bulimia is soooo '87"?
31. What is the worst movie you have ever seen?
i can't remember, the trauma of it must have made me forget ;)
32. What is the worst TV show you have ever seen?
most of what our local t.v. has to offer
33. What is the worst book you have ever read?
Pride and Prejudice...its too darn long T_T
34. What is the worst song you have ever heard?
my heart will go on...can't stand it anymore!
35. What is the worst sport you know of?
36. Who is the worst movie "star" ever?
Tom Cruise +1
37. Who is the worst comedian/comedienne ever?
none i can think of, i love all comedians comediennes :)
38. Who is the worst author ever?
39. Who is the worst musical act ever?
milli vanilli -- those frauds!
40. Who is the worst sports "star" you have ever seen?
i don't watch sports
41. If you could go back in time to witness an historical event in person, what event would you want to see?
the big bang.
42. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
43. If you could meet anyone in the world, who would you meet?
44. If you could become famous for one thing, what would that thing be?
finding an inexpensive, renewable energy resource thus saving the world from global warming, pollution and cancer.
45. If you could buy anything regardless of cost, what would you buy?
46. If you could change any one thing about your country, what would it be?
47. If you could change any one thing about international politics, what would it be?
no to wars!
48. If you could meet any famous person who is dead, who would it be?
Gautama Siddartha Buddha and Jesus Christ
49. If you could become dictator of the world, would you?
who would want to rule this crazy world?
50. If you could eat an entire cow at one sitting, would you?
51. Have you ever illegally downloaded music/TV shows/movies from the net?
i plead the fifth
52. Have you ever used illegal narcotics (yes, even pot counts if it was illegal at the time)?
53. Have you ever gotten any points on your driving licence?
54. Have you ever stolen anything from a shop?
55. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes while underage?
56. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes for another person who was underage?
57. Have you ever tried to cheat the taxman/social security/other government agency?
well i forget to everything but i pay my taxes :)
58. Have you ever ridden on a train or bus without paying?
59. Have you ever been arrested?
60. Have you ever been charged with a crime ... ?
61. What's the furthest you've ever been from home?
62. Where have you visited that you would like to go back to?
63. Where would you like to visit that you haven't yet?
Egypt, Greece, Jerusalem
64. Where is your favourite place in the world?
65. Where have you visited that you hope never to go to again?
66. Where would you definitely never go to?
67. Where is your least favourite place in the world?
68. What is your favourite way to travel ?
buses and trains
69. What is your least favourite way to travel?
intercontinental flight on economy seats....argh! the nightmare.
70. What is the capital of Assyria?
71. What was the last movie you saw?
Clash of the Titans
72. Was it any good?
I still prefer the original
73. What was the last book you read?
Infinite in All Directions by Dyson
74. Was it any good?
75. What was the last song you listened to?
Hide and Seek by Imogen Heap
76. Was it any good?
love that song!
77. What was the last computer game you played?
Dragon Age: Awakenings
78. Did you do well?
Yep, finished it in 3 nights! :D
79. What was the last meal you ate?
eggs...sunny side up.
80. Was it any good?
81. Do you believe in God/Goddess/Gods/Goddesses (delete to suit personal preference)?
yep, i believe that the universe as a whole is conscious at some deep, unfathomable level.
82. Do you agree with the war in Iraq?
no, no more killings :(
83. Do you believe in aliens?
yep, the universe is so darn vast for us to be the only living creatures...but I dunno if there are any in our solar system.
84. Do you agree with the theory of evolution?
85. Do you believe in reincarnation?
86. Do you agree with the idea of the UN?
87. Do you believe in karma?
yep...every action leads to an equal but opposite (direction) reaction
88. Do you agree with the theories of man-induced global warming?
89. Do you believe in democracy above all other systems of government?
90. Do you agree with Freddie Mercury when he sings "Fat-bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round"?
91. What is your favourite movie?
Star Wars, Star Trek Enterprise, Indiana Jones
92. What is your favourite book?
Illusions by Richard Bach
93. What is your favourite song?
Angels and Devils by Dishwalla
94. What is your favourite city?
95. What is your favourite sport?
96. What is your favourite place in the world?
my island city
97. Are you glad these questions are almost over?
98. What are you going to do next?
Take a shower
99. Do you anticipate this activity being fun?
100. Give us a quote to end on ...
Be the change you want to see in the world! :)